Gone posters

Well done on the seinfeld tie-ins when referring to cheeseweasel.  We disagree on a great deal,  but he truly appreciates that show.  There's one gone poster who is alive but I think taking a sabbatical who reminds me of the Mike Birbiglia bit about how he used to think the worst thing in the world was not having a sense of humor.  Then he got older and out into the world, and realized the worst thing is actually people who think they are hilarious but aren't and insist if you don't laugh with them, then you are the one with no sense of humor.  Which basically describes a huge chunk of America right now.  But of course, Mike tells it much better.  

"Am I being funny now, Elaine?"
-Yeah, you're being a little funny.  Now knock it off! 

2 hours ago, South Austin said:

It's Lobo's special gift.  He and Brisket should work Vegas.

2 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Not sure I wanna see brisket up and down the strip in a bunch of feathers. 

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Well, it's not gonna be exactly like last time.  We workshopped the new act.  It's mostly comedic crooning with some pessimistic political banter in there.  And yes, there is some light, light burlesque.  But i swear, it's tasteful.  

Yeah, I mean....if y'all didn't think I was ditching the feather coverup at the beginning of the second act, you clearly haven't been paying attention.

When I'm performing in Vegas, I have some really big fans.....

MichelleLAmourFanDance2533.jpg

59 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I heard he fucked an ostrich.

I believe it was horse beastiality? Someone on ShaggyBevo posted links to a beastility message board that had a bunch of posts about sex w/horses that were all signed "Bernard" the same way he did it here. They were creepily detailed. 

• Prepare your anus 3

Wait, what the fuck?  I thought we were doing that bit from Letterkenny about the Ginger and Boots?  

Somebody talked honestly about fucking a horse?  

What the fuck, Bernard?  Goddamn, every time I think we've all kinda laid out weirdness on the table...shit like this comes up.  Between txTow and the pegging guy.  I mean, horse fucking?  These are legit crimes people!  

2 hours ago, KaiserSoze said:

I believe it was horse beastiality? Someone on ShaggyBevo posted links to a beastility message board that had a bunch of posts about sex w/horses that were all signed "Bernard" the same way he did it here. They were creepily detailed. 

Is this one of those inside jokes that I don't know about or is this a real thing?

55 minutes ago, troph said:

god dammit, you let one or two fucking transgender people up in here and now we are fucking horses. I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!! 

Well at least we know the horse won't talk about what happened.  

(checks notes)

Goddamit Bernard, you had to fuck Mister Ed?  You know this is gonna be a thing on texags about us now, don't you? !? 

4 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

I mean if he wants to fuck horses who am I to judge? He and Now This are hopefully plotting their triumphant returns together. 

To be fair getting fucked in the ass and fucking a horse don’t seem like the same ballpark. I mean I’ve been fucked in the ass and more than once and I wouldn’t… shudder gotdamn Bernard wtf?

I went to elementary school with a dude that was like 15 in fourth grade, fucked a horse and dropped out. I think he fucked the horse prior to and unrelated to the academic slide. Fucker was fast as fuck at smeer the (edit)( dude with the ball.)

Acres Homes holla!

But that asshole didn't sign his post like a goddamn weirdo.

-BTR

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 3:10 PM, YGIFS said:

Yeah, none of my business and I should probably go away too.  But where is Cheeseweasel?  And then where's the guy (can't remember the handle), but his avatar was the Anus Pounder marquee from the burger joint?  

And then to complete the advent triumvirate, where's the latest Dr. Beeper who usually posts my real name every two years at the holidays?  

Got busy for a few months.  Football finally brought me back to the football board, but aside from reading this thread, still don't have as much time as I used to. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Got busy for a few months.  Football finally brought me back to the football board, but aside from reading this thread, still don't have as much time as I used to. 

Quitter. Probably not even gay anymore.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 12/23/2023 at 9:17 AM, Brisketexan said:

What KIND of horse? Because I want to know if he was racist. Oh, a pinto isn’t good enough for you, Mr “I want my horse to be pure chestnut,” is it?

the Thing about sexen a Horse is that if It dont want You too fuck it It will let you Know . 

Edited by CHAD BRISCOE

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I feel like I should delete my account willingly before I drop dead of a heart attack or some shit. This thread gives me weird juju.

Either stop posting and someone finds your obituary cause you dropped dead, or stop posting and there's 20 posts that assume you're having sex with horses.

• 4 weeks later...