Gone posters

Would be nice to have an account delete feature so that we can know "oh this person decided to leave" versus "oh this person might have died and their bad takes live on forever."

On 12/22/2023 at 5:01 PM, KaiserSoze said:

I believe it was horse beastiality? Someone on ShaggyBevo posted links to a beastility message board that had a bunch of posts about sex w/horses that were all signed "Bernard" the same way he did it here. They were creepily detailed. 

And he was a Sarah jessica Parker fan. It all adds up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

On 12/22/2023 at 5:01 PM, KaiserSoze said:

I believe it was horse beastiality? Someone on ShaggyBevo posted links to a beastility message board that had a bunch of posts about sex w/horses that were all signed "Bernard" the same way he did it here. They were creepily detailed. 

On 2/26/2024 at 11:55 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

Would be nice to have an account delete feature so that we can know "oh this person decided to leave" versus "oh this person might have died and their bad takes live on forever."

Mine doesn't show delete cuz I'm an admin/moderator but that option is there if you want your shit deleted. People do it all the time. 

image.thumb.png.faacb853501a702162f565a453871f2f.png

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/12/2022 at 8:35 AM, immamac said:

Bravo come on down!

Final Post (clearly deranged)

image.thumb.png.495b47ffa0c14b9c27fa9c9b566b0e39.png

Then this email to the contact us after refusing his 6 day ban.

image.thumb.png.98e4abacde54544740b6d3a96083db4e.png

then 23 minutes later, clearly stable

image.thumb.png.91a0db7e60a75bbf4e45b60dc247e130.png

then 44 minutes later, this absolute gem. Notice the ban reason, it was clear this guy was out of control.

image.thumb.png.d0ca529c155e415c970047caf27ac154.png

shit !!  BL gave me one lasting  ‘to infinity and beyond’ point as well.  

Am I fucked?

On 2/26/2024 at 11:55 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

We should just add a post-death directive in each users account. Though for the most part I would not have an issue with my kids reading my posts. They’d laugh, cry, rarely be embarrassed and then wonder how the heck I got anything done. Kids it’s worse than that, I’ve probably got close to 100,000 posts that precede this site. At one point I did the math and I averaged 11 post per day for over a decade. And that doesn’t even count pancho chat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, immamac said:

Mine doesn't show delete cuz I'm an admin/moderator but that option is there if you want your shit deleted. People do it all the time. 

image.thumb.png.faacb853501a702162f565a453871f2f.png

Is delete  full delete or guest lobo kinda scrub where your handle is removed but the post stays.?

15 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

Like anyone would have time to read it

You must not seem to realize how many lawyers we have on this site.  Fuckers live for pouring over shit.

Go find a group of 10-year-olds playing Monopoly.  Whoever read all of the top of the box and knows all the rules....he/she is gonna be the lawyer in the group.  

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Haha 1

On 2/28/2024 at 8:29 PM, Surly Bevo said:

You must not seem to realize how many lawyers we have on this site.  Fuckers live for pouring over shit.

Go find a group of 10-year-olds playing Monopoly.  Whoever read all of the top of the box and knows all the rules....he/she is gonna be the lawyer in the group.  

My older brother did this but he became a programmer with HP and EDS. Wicked smart.

On 2/28/2024 at 8:49 AM, YGIFS said:

Don’t be dragging me into your wretched shit.  If brisket says I’m dead, torch every post.  My kids don’t need a digital archive.  

Brisket also holds my death directive. Clear my browser history, delete my surly account, and dump the contents of my nightstand where my kids won't find it. 

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2024 at 12:18 PM, Pescado_Rojo said:

Brisket also holds my death directive. Clear my browser history, delete my surly account, and dump the contents of my nightstand where my kids won't find it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/15/2024 at 4:08 PM, South Austin said:

That’s . . . concerning. Anyone know what’s up?

He’s fine.  Taking a break from Surly and bbq while adjusting to his new set of 38 DDs.  They’re incredible.  

He sends his best to all you malcontents, buttholes and meatheads.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 10:13 PM, deadshank said:

He’s fine.  Taking a break from Surly and bbq while adjusting to his new set of 38 DDs.  They’re incredible.  

He sends his best to all you malcontents, buttholes and meatheads.  

Where does he get off having tits? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/22/2023 at 3:29 PM, YGIFS said:

Wait, what the fuck?  I thought we were doing that bit from Letterkenny about the Ginger and Boots?  

Somebody talked honestly about fucking a horse?  

What the fuck, Bernard?  Goddamn, every time I think we've all kinda laid out weirdness on the table...shit like this comes up.  Between txTow and the pegging guy.  I mean, horse fucking?  These are legit crimes people!  

Aww shit.

WTF. That's the second confirmed animal-fucker in two different message boards. I guess that's a good sign that law enforcement is doing their jobs...

33 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Aww shit.

WTF. That's the second confirmed animal-fucker in two different message boards. I guess that's a good sign that law enforcement is doing their jobs...

Again, we're hearing it was a sick ostrich.  Or horse.  Or ostrich, the horse of the ornithological world.  

On 3/20/2024 at 10:13 PM, Surly Bevo said:

Goes the other way as well. Rex Kramer....is back.

He comes back in many forms.  And while I appreciate his O&G industry insight, it's only a matter of time before he posts my real name as he does about once a year.  

• Haha 1