Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

Just now, Atticus said:

I tell all of my friends this. Fuck a crazy chick, then never talk to her again.

Keep a crazy chick around at your own peril. 

I once fucked a crazy chick in college and she literally moved in for a week until I told her to leave. She literally stole every piece of clothing I had, including underwear. I saw her walking down Guadalupe wearing my pants and yelled "You stole all my fucking clothes you crazy bitch!". I then got a middle finger, but damn she was fine. I never saw her on campus, even though she also went to school there. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Star Wars D GIF by Disney+

I'm thinking you don't understand the likelihood is that the next thing we hear from Beard's side is the gf's total refutation of what she may have told the police. Or maybe she doesn't. But given what's been reported thus far that seems like the most likely next event that plays out here...they've gotta get all their ducks in a row first, though. 

I read that report. Good possibility that Beard is guilty of some poor choices, with women and with not calling the police if she has done crazy shit before. Guess how I know? If she is bipolar then it would explain much. Remember the guy was sleeping in the guest room already so it sounds like he was trying to stay away from her. Also, If the call was made just after midnight and she said he had left the house and the arrest was not made until after 4 AM, again, sounds like he was trying to stay away from her. I am leaning towards the BSC theory.

On your way back to texags, be sure to walk backwards through a field of dicks.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

"You know, when I'm upset, I write a song about it. Like when I wrote Devil's Haircut, I was feeling really-- What's that song about?"

Beck will forever be a legend. 

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

A low rumple, a metallic squink, a galonk, someone crying out 'DEAR GOD!

That's an orgy, bro. 

Been with mine since 2008 and I’ve never gotten physical with her but if she snatched my reading glasses off my face and smashed them I would definitely have to step out and take a 30 min drive. And snatching the glasses off your husbands face when he is apparently in the guest room to get away from you and avoid escalation then breaking them in front of you is CRAZY. Those that think that’s normal behavior are probably getting dildos shoved in them by their wives on occasion.

• Haha 4
  • Fuck You 2

14 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Beard’s career and Texas’ basketball program now hinge on the supposed audio recordings demonstrating his innocence. Given the arrest report, innocence sounds very unlikely. 

The very report shows she started it by breaking his glasses. Case closed this shits going away.  Eating good in the neighborhood tonight.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

Been with mine since 2008 and I’ve never gotten physical with her but if she snatched my reading glasses off my face and smashed them I would definitely have to step out and take a 30 min drive. And snatching the glasses off your husbands face when he is apparently in the guest room to get away from you and avoid escalation then breaking them in front of you is CRAZY. Those that think that’s normal behavior are probably getting dildos shoved in them by their wives on occasion.

You still don't put hands on a woman. Ever. It will end badly.

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

There can be multiple nightmares. Terry taking over permanently after a good season as acting corch is also a nightmare.

I’m not knowledgeable about coach Terry but assume if he was Beard’s #2, he’s a very good assistant coach.  Players are probably crushed and uncertain about their future now and hope Terry helps them get through this horrible mess.

3 minutes ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

I mean someone has already said the reds do things in the bedroom men value so yeah. 

Dumb And Dumber GIF

19 minutes ago, softlynow said:

That’s the short form. Probably all that will be made public in written form, at least for a while. 

Take away the affluence of those involved it looks like a report in a case that ends up pled to deferred adjudication on a reduction to a class A family violence. The choking aspect is a bit weak, and most prosecutors would be willing to offer the reduction to clear the case. But this isn’t you’re average defendant. The audio recording is also a wild card. 

If he'd used two hands to choke her out then that's a hammer drop.

But how many of us have put our arm around someone's neck from behind in an effort to keep them still.

Either to prevent your buddy from advancing forward to beat someone's ass in a bar fight.

Or to keep your crazy girlfriend from turning around and bitch slapping the fuck out of you with her long assed nails.

If she's a crazy man-beating Woman like Texas Tech says, then it leaves me wondering more than I was.  

Edited by ATXbronco
  • Haha 1

But did her dog step on a bee?
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Beard’s career and Texas’ basketball program now hinge on the supposed audio recordings demonstrating his innocence. Given the arrest report, innocence sounds very unlikely. 

Sans a recording from Jesus stating that he should be viewed as innocent and those on Earth shall accept it, there's nothing on any cell phone that's going to absolve Beard of beating, biting and choking a woman. If he had any justification, broken glasses or otherwise, for being overly pissed he should have just vacated the scene and left the woman to wallow. 

He's a good as gone. Just a matter of administrative issues now. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

step out and take a 30 min

He didn't and here we are. 

2 minutes ago, Partial Austinite said:

Because I think there is a possibility that she is at fault in this and that makes me an aggie? WTF?

We have a forum called Purgatorio here. I strongly suggest you eat the negs you have at present and shut up for a while lest you find yourself there.

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

Sans a recording from Jesus stating that he should be viewed as innocent and those on Earth shall accept it, there's nothing on any cell phone that's going to absolve Beard of beating, biting and choking a woman. If he had any justification, broken glasses or otherwise, for being overly pissed he should have just vacated the scene and left the woman to wallow. 

Agreed 100%. 

Just now, freyguy said:

A bunch of you retarded incels are coming out of the woodwork to dig in your heels for a wife beater.  Fuck me man.  You guys need some help.

Some people clearly don’t have much else besides sports they don’t play. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

This.  It's one thing to defend yourself if you are being attacked, even by a crazy woman.

But in that case, you do only what you have to do to free yourself and get out of the situation.  Anything else is excessive.  If they have audio proving that he went far beyond doing what he needed to do to get out of the situation, then he's fucked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi