Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

Just now, Steelers Roll Left said:

We’re gonna need a bigger transfer portal

Mitchell and Morris will go NBA. Timmy, Bishop, Rice and Carr are done anyway. Disu and Hunter already transferred once and Disu may go pro, as he tested the waters already. Brock will stay because he bleeds burnt orange 

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Had a friend that could do the same. I, too, was more than impressed. I still have no clue how he could do it all so seamlessly. 

I genuinely don't understand how anyone can memorize that jumble of shit and sing it and it actually sound pleasant but damn it he did it. 

18 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I once fucked a crazy chick in college and she literally moved in for a week until I told her to leave. She literally stole every piece of clothing I had, including underwear. I saw her walking down Guadalupe wearing my pants and yelled "You stole all my fucking clothes you crazy bitch!". I then got a middle finger, but damn she was fine. I never saw her on campus, even though she also went to school there. 

One of my co-worker's son had a crazy girlfriend that he met at Chico State.  All sorts of shit went down, she slashed his tires, etc. 

He found out  later that she wasn't even a student.  She just walked around campus with a backpack, pretending like she went there. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

If he'd used two hands to choke her out then that's a hammer drop.

But how many of us have put our arm around someone's neck from behind in an effort to keep them still.

Either to prevent your buddy from advancing forward to beat someone's ass in a bar fight.

Or to keep your crazy girlfriend from turning around and bitch slapping the fuck out of you with her long assed nails.

If she's a crazy man-beating Woman like Texas Tech says, then it leaves me wondering more than I was.  

image.gif.fb1700e52da81c11a09abc7398066989.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

I agree he’s wrong. But there’s 2 people wrong here not just one, it’s just ones a lot more wrong than the other. If everything is the way the report states then he should be fired.

If he had just fucked off to a holiday inn he would be the coach still and he might learn how to beat Illinois. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I think they said Terry was just the head coach for tonight’s game…I could be wrong.

He’s acting corch for tonight. If things go like we all suspect, he will have another title change and be the interim for our game against Stanford on Sunday. 

Ok, so I may or may not have just had some Scotch but if I read this thread right… Beard walked in on his daughter getting pegged by Lowell Galindo?  Or Beard was pegging Lowell?  Or his daughter was doing the pegging? And the fiancé (not a dude but spelled like one) who is bipolar started slappin?  And then shit got real?

im confused.  Who butt fucked who?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

15 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Sans a recording from Jesus stating that he should be viewed as innocent and those on Earth shall accept it, there's nothing on any cell phone that's going to absolve Beard of beating, biting and choking a woman. If he had any justification, broken glasses or otherwise, for being overly pissed he should have just vacated the scene and left the woman to wallow. 

He's a good as gone. Just a matter of administrative issues now. 

Absolutely. That audio would have to indicate that none of the attacks ever happened. 

Just now, Zhorn96 said:

Ok, so I may or may not have just had some Scotch but if I read this thread right… Beard walked in on his daughter getting pegged by Lowell Galindo?  Or Beard was pegging Lowell?  Or his daughter was doing the pegging? And the fiancé (not a dude but spelled like one) who is bipolar started slappin?  And then shit got real?

i buttfucked south austin's mom

beard smacking his bitch up is unrelated

4 minutes ago, orangebird said:

This.  It's one thing to defend yourself if you are being attacked, even by a crazy woman.

But in that case, you do only what you have to do to free yourself and get out of the situation.  Anything else is excessive.  If they have audio proving that he went far beyond doing what he needed to do to get out of the situation, then he's fucked.

Beard is the one that supposedly has the audio recording that might show that he was not the primary aggressor.

The only mention of the choking is the part where they mention difficulty breathing which came from her statement. They don’t mention any physical marks/bruises or evidence in the neck area. The bite mark is disconcerting but the rest can probably be explained away as self defense. Clearly there was a physical confrontation. It reads like a bad relationship that got physical, not like a habitual wife beater. I doesn’t read like he was seriously trying to hurt her. He should and will be fired.

Cant see any way he retains his job. On to the game thread and then the coaching search thread.

Keep in mind I am not even speaking to my view on Beard's culpability or what course of action UT should take here, a few things seemed in the police report caught my attention:

• She provided detailed testimony on how every injury could have logically occurred, other than the bite (though this may be covered in text that got cut off).
  • The bite was to her right forearm, and the abrasion to her right eye/temple. Bites are more typically viewed as a defensive tactic. 
  • Assuming the purported recording exists, Chris has either bugged his own house or had reason to manually prompt a recording on his phone (or some other device).
Edited by derpyhorndog
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, XForce said:

Unless there is a recording of the daughter's bf doing all of that to her and she mistook him for Beard, he gone. 

Gone regardless. Hopefully tonight. There’s no way he can be permitted to stay after reading that police report. 

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:

Keep in mind I am not even speaking to my view on Beard's culpability or what course of action UT should take here, a few things seemed in the police report caught my attention.

• She provided detailed testimony on how every injured could have logically occurred, other than the bite (though this may be covered in text that got cut off).
  • The bite was to her right forearm, and the abrasion to her right eye/temple. Bites are more typically viewed as a defensive tactic. 
  • Assuming the purported recording exists, Chris has either bugged his own house or had reason to manually prompt a recording on his phone (or some other device).

Alexa!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Sans a recording from Jesus stating that he should be viewed as innocent and those on Earth shall accept it, there's nothing on any cell phone that's going to absolve Beard of beating, biting and choking a woman. If he had any justification, broken glasses or otherwise, for being overly pissed he should have just vacated the scene and left the woman to wallow. 

He's a good as gone. Just a matter of administrative issues now. 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e463a4ed-3010-4d3b-bfa2-d7e34f132c35

Edited by Steelers Roll Left

According to the report, there was a 10-15 minute period of time between the glasses incident in the guest room, and Beard coming into the bedroom upset. 

The glasses incident in and of itself reads as a class c family violence assault. My suggestion to Beard would have been to make a better choice in those alleged 10-15 minutes than the one he did. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Keep in mind I am not even speaking to my view on Beard's culpability or what course of action UT should take here, a few things seemed in the police report caught my attention.

• She provided detailed testimony on how every injured could have logically occurred, other than the bite (though this may be covered in text that got cut off).

He went to his guest room to be away from her and avoided her text all day. She came in room and snapped glasses.  She wanted a reaction. Maybe he snapped. Maybe thats her one sided story asm she did more than just break his glasses and quietly walk away. 

seems like a good time to start recording. 

IMO seems like this is an abusive relationship and not the first time it was physical. I don't know if the previous time was for him or her but I've seen enough shit with friends and domestic violence to not just take one version as gospel. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 3

50 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Stop with the fucking victim blaming "bitches be crazy" retardery already.  There is zero evidence Beard's fiance is "crazy" or violent or abusive. Only dipshit rumors originating from the techtards.

Umm, she walked into the guest bedroom and snapped his reading glasses in half, unprovoked. She didn't deserve a beating but that's fucking crazy in my book

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Zhorn96 said:

Beard buttfucked the Texas fanbase. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Gone regardless. Hopefully tonight. There’s no way he can be permitted to stay after reading that police report. 

I feel like a broken record, and yes if what she reported actually happened, he’s gone. I just keep cautioning a little patience because I used to run a company that compiled video and audio evidence for law enforcement agencies.

I can’t tell you how many times the video and audio didn’t match the police report at all. In this case, I doubt Beard is innocent, but I’ve seen it happen, a lot. People lie their ass off all the time. If you’ve ever been in an auto accident, you probably have seen it first hand. But again, I doubt he’s innocent. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

Besides Pam Beasley who the hell is engaged for 3 years.

Yeah I mean that is a pretty major red flag.  Apparently there were red flags before they left Lubbock and even the affidavit is full of red flags.   Perhaps the man is color blind...

Edited by Pimphand

13 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Keep in mind I am not even speaking to my view on Beard's culpability or what course of action UT should take here, a few things seemed in the police report caught my attention:

• She provided detailed testimony on how every injury could have logically occurred, other than the bite (though this may be covered in text that got cut off).

Bites are viewed as a defense tactic?

23 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Mitchell and Morris will go NBA. Timmy, Bishop, Rice and Carr are done anyway. Disu and Hunter already transferred once and Disu may go pro, as he tested the waters already. Brock will stay because he bleeds burnt orange 

Yeah, these were all pretty much foregone conclusions yesterday, AFAIK.  I don't expect any of those guys will be back, except Brock.

The problem, as we all know, is that there isn't another guy walking the earth who could restock that roster as fast or as well as Beard.  And we probably lose the frosh commits he already landed us for next Fall, too.

Everything is fucked.

31 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Had a friend that could do the same. I, too, was more than impressed. I still have no clue how he could do it all so seamlessly. 

Yeah, well, I had a friend that could do It's The End of The World as We Know It (and I feel fine) at karaoke and never miss a word.  Which, probably is halfway Beard's song tonight.

23 minutes ago, Pancho said:

He’s acting corch for tonight. If things go like we all suspect, he will have another title change and be the interim for our game against Stanford on Sunday. 

And you think he sucks right? We don't want this? 

I am really curious what we do now to help this team reach its potential. But that's probably a discussion for the other thread.

2 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

spacer.png

Beard’s GF is squarely in the “No Go Zone” and so we clearly have to question Beard’s judgement. This should have been brought to CDC’s attention prior to a final contract. 

Failure to properly vet this Beard hire by Crystal could put Crystal's ass on the chopping block as well, especially if the red-flags were swept under the rug.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi