Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

Fuck what nutter coach banging cray cray story do we have on the bingo card for 2023?

2021 Stripper whose stage name is pole assassin and has child biting monkey that has been on Springer
2022 bites fiancee who is a woman who can't get a job in Lubbock

I admit we can probably never top 2021 but fuck.

Edited by Pimphand
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

Exactly. And if you're the employer of this guy who's still owed multiple millions of dollars on a contract you wait until you can get a reasonable handle on the outcome of that until you do anything more than suspend him. 

Just because we can't know if it's legit or she's full of shit doesn't mean the evidence isn't there either way. We won't get it but CDC can find a way. 

Just playing the odds, this is not even close to the first time between these two. 

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

Before we go down this insane and nonsensical discussion again let me first clarify: do you think Chris Beard should be suspended?

I don't understand why I keep being accused of crimes and demands that I be fired by people who agree with me. What point are you trying to make? I don't get it.

Ok, you need to quit with your "innocent little me" bullshit. Your very first posts in this thread, which I just read again, called for the immediate firing of Beard, before any information whatsover had surfaced. It was a bad, unstable response, and you've been slowly trying to walk it back for several pages by focusing on the suspension part of your rant, rather than the firing part. Beard may or may not get fired tonight, but it will only be after the facts are understood by the University. Buck up and admit you were wrong with your initial take or just shut up. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, Partial Austinite said:
16 minutes ago, 'stache said:
So you break free and run the fuck away. The breaking free is literally the only justifiable use of force that isn’t a crime. Every thing else is out of anger and legally assault.

How do you know he didn't? As for the alleged bite marks, a crazy woman will do all sorts of unbelievable shit. They could be self-inflicted.

We’ve moved on from the Phantom Boyfriend to “she probably bit herself bro!”?!?!?????

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, orangebird said:

This is absolutely a setback, but let's not forget that Baylor won a natty less than 20 years after a major scandal in which one of their players murdered another one.  We can rebuild IF (and only if) we get the right guy in place.

SO we want the Baylor guy?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, orangebird said:

This is absolutely a setback, but let's not forget that Baylor won a natty less than 20 years after a major scandal in which one of their players murdered another one.  We can rebuild IF (and only if) we get the right guy in place.

which is no different than where we were April 2021. We're currently ranked in the top 10. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dude was already sleeping in the guest room of his own house. He was already losing.

Given the state of their relationship falling apart, as described, and Beard having all the money and the house, the gf has potential motivation to punish him and perhaps make up or enhance the allegation. But either way what a bunch of petty bullshit to lose a multi-million job over. Holy fuck. 

4 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

We’ve moved on from the Phantom Boyfriend to “she probably bit herself bro!”?!?!?????

Not to say that false accusations don't happen--they obviously do, and every story has two sides--but I am always amazed when women have the courage to come forward against powerful men when it's an automatic open invitation for complete strangers to call them batshit crazy sluts. That, and their identity never stays confidential.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

"In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey"

7 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

"Butane in my veins and I'm out to cut the junkie
With the plastic eyeballs, spray-paint the vegetables. Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose"

Soon-to-be-ex-coach Beard to sing the chorus?

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi