Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

38 minutes ago, bullet said:

Reads like a bunch of lies from the gf, an almost innocent angel.  But from the wounds, he clearly did something that was more than defensive.  He needs a really good lawyer to stay out of jail.

Still can't figure out the bite on her forearm.  Why would he bite her?

BSC bit herself.

LHN is such trash. I can't believe we've been stuck with that shit for so many years now. Kill it with fire.

LHN is such trash. I can't believe we've been stuck with that shit for so many years now. Kill it with fire.

U don’t like heart felt videos about the parking monitor ?
  • Haha 4

1.  Minus physical evidence (bruising, redness, etc.), the choking enhancement almost certainly gets thrown out. It's just he-said, she-said right now. As mentioned, the choking enhancement was added for a good reason, as it is a predictor of homicide. But this case likely gets dropped down to a garden-variety DV case.

2. For a site whose members purport to know all about the wily ways of the crazy bitch, and where the one-word proverb "undefeated" is rightly invoked frequently in situations like this, there has been a surprising amount of rushing to judgment here. It is unlikely but very much within the realm of possibility that Beard does in fact deserve exoneration.

I can't find a link, but I remember a case ten or so years ago about a habitually volatile couple, wherein the chick was taunting the dude, "I could scratch myself and punch myself in the face a couple of times, and maybe even choke myself a little, and the cops will believe me and you will go to jail, just like last time. The only way you wouldn't is if your dumb ass was taping this, and your stupid ass would never do that because you are an idiot, mwahahaaaa." The argument continued and then the chick did just as she said she would do. Cops were summoned, either by her, or neighbors responding to an Oscar-worthy performance of screams of fake terror. But this time, in spite of the chick's taunts, the dude did in fact tape her throughout her whole Bond villain-like declaration of her diabolical plot. He played this recording on the scene for the cops and she was the one who went to jail, not him. Just this once, it was defeated.

3. That is one of the only scenarios by which Beard can salvage his career. Because he did not already play this card, I think it extremely unlikely any such completely exonerating evidence exists.

4. In that case, he gone.  He is going to need to establish actual innocence here as opposed to a not guilty finding. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Seriously. I still have absolute hate for that woman. She came for a party, moved in, cleaned my apartment, and wouldn't leave. Great sex and she was hot, but, uh, who the fuck just moves in with someone they just met the night before? 

40 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah? I had a friend do meth and listen to the worst 80s metal for 2 days straight. 

Dude...

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Seriously. I still have absolute hate for that woman. She came for a party, moved in, cleaned my apartment, and wouldn't leave. Great sex and she was hot, but, uh, who the fuck just moves in with someone they just met the night before? 

So when she stopped doing the housework you kicked her out right?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Get Rusty Hardin on the case.  Once he handles it Beard and fiance were doing private stuff in their bedroom and one involved an 8 second ride.  Being both are of competitive in nature.  He held on and accidentally had her in a choke hold until the 8 seconds were left.  While hanging on Mr Beard's glasses shattered on the floor.  As he let go fiancee fell on the floor but her face/temple made contact with dresser and the scrapes/blood were from her cutting herself on the broken glasses. All a misunderstanding and both subjects are hoping to reconcile and keep this matter private.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 4th and 5 said:

I see it all the time. Cops come, women hysterical, saying all kinds of shit. Tough guys never admit they were assaulted or deny physical pain (which is bodily injury under the assault statute)

the CDC’s intimate partner violence stud shows women perpetrate assault family violence more than men

Yep, see above

You’re a cop

Agreed, however I am calling my shot now. He will walk. But be fired/resign.

Exactly. Don’t put too much stock in the PC affidavit. It never includes the “rest of the story.”

Goddamned TROOF right there.

‘Cops are trained liars.  If you doubt that you’re a moron.

Edited by Cajun

22 minutes ago, GringoSalado said:

So when she stopped doing the housework you kicked her out right?

Yes! I was a broke college student and she was eating what little food I had. But she did a good job cleaning, but I didn't want her fucking living with me...clean or not. Our time together ended (or should have) the next morning after she put out to me. But nooooooooo, she just had to keep sleeping there. She just kept showing up like it was a brothel. It was fine beating that pussy up for a few days, but then I suspected she was wanting to live there, and there just wasn't room for two assholes in that tiny ass apartment.

1 hour ago, HookEm said:

Sounds to me like they were wrestling around. She is a physical ex-athlete. I bet they were both grabbing at each other.  Maybe she had a forearm around his head or something and he bit her.  

So you're saying it was horseplay?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I’m going to listen to Def Leppard and Van Halen tonight while not choking my wife or doing meth.  I listen to Metallica when I do those things.

Metallica gets a pass. Def Leppard Hysteria doesn't count as metal, imo. Neither does Van Halen. They're just rock. I'm talking shitty Motley Crue

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yes! I was a broke college student and she was eating what little food I had. But she did a good job cleaning, but I didn't want her fucking living with me...clean or not. Our time together ended (or should have) the next morning after she put out to me. But nooooooooo, she just had to keep sleeping there. She just kept showing up like it was a brothel. It was fine beating that pussy up for a few days, but then I suspected she was wanting to live there, and there just wasn't room for two assholes in that tiny ass apartment.

So, the chick was hot as balls, liked to fuck, and cleaned your apartment but you kicked her out? I’m not sure who the crazy one is.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I’m going to listen to Def Leppard and Van Halen tonight while not choking my wife or doing meth.  I listen to Metallica when I do those things.

Love Bites.

Then Armageddon It.

• immamac changed the title to Chris Beard arrested, charged with 3rd degree felony for assaulting family member, currently suspended without pay
11 minutes ago, SuckitKevin said:

So, the chick was hot as balls, liked to fuck, and cleaned your apartment but you kicked her out? I’m not sure who the crazy one is.

That’s when you thank God or Jobu or the universe for the serendipity and ride it out until the sex dries up or the cleaning isn’t on point. 

• Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi