Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

You’re the wack pussy. Haha just jokin. That reminded me of a bit most comedians do where they say “if you’re nodding your head or saying nope then you’re the person everyone hates.” Lol 

Oh I probably am.  But she certainly doesn’t know that I am. So I still win.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

I keep thinking this is some elitist high profile, eyes wide shut, kinked up type shit. Beard is just role playing some fantasy of hers, he is now the “bad boy” she always wanted. They are going to met back up tonight and have the kinkiest sex evah!

Add it to the list. I think this one is officially theory number 27 and comes in right after they were just wrestling. 

21 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

There are plenty of photos upthread.  She's a grown-ass redhead woman.  She's way above-average, particularly for Lubbock.   She's a San Diego 6.5 overall, and for her age she's a San Diego 7.

But a La Jolla 3.

i mean shit whatever them ladies in La Jolla are doing to look that good after age 40... dayyyyummn

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

so, this moronic friend of my son put his dick in crazy, and knocked her up.  They had a kid.  Major drama from day1.  She gets a restraining order.  because he's an idiot, she calls him and invites him over to fuck.  He shows up, the fuck, then they fight, she calls the cops and they arrest him for violating the restraining order.  Rinse, repeat, rinse repeat, he ends up doing 2 years in Chino for multiple violations of the restraining order. 

Now, THAT had to be some fine pussy.. 

Or he's clinically retarded...

1 minute ago, immamac said:

OK, so scenarios in which Beard doesn't get fired that still exist:

1. There is no such scenario
  2. There is no such scenario
  3. There is no such scenario
  4. There is no such scenario
  5. There is no such scenario
  6. There is no such scenario

The damage to the program is done.  Cut bait and move on. There is no repairing this. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, immamac said:

OK, so scenarios in which Beard doesn't get fired that still exist:

1. There is no such scenario
  2. There is no such scenario
  3. There is no such scenario
  4. There is no such scenario
  5. There is no such scenario
  6. There is no such scenario

But the wrestling, she did it to her self and she made it all up theories haven’t been disproven yet … have they??

37 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

all you assholes calling this women ugly can go ahead and post recent pics of what you're climbing into bed with tonight.  I fucking dare you.

She's an attractive woman by any measure.  Sure, she's probably crazy because she's a redhead  (I married and divorced a redhead, so I've got some "street cred" as Derka might have said during his wigger phase which may or may not be still going on).

I didn’t call her ugly, but I’ve posted plenty.  I think you’re taking the locker room banter too seriously.  I would hope people wouldn’t say what they’re posting here in real life.  I mean we have had a couple nuts like TxTow but you get the point.  Just like I doubt you drop wigger out there too often…

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I'm sure this will piss some of the surly off but for fucks sake we should probably show this to all future coaches on the mens side after we have led the nation in stupid dumbassery in the category the past two years so I don't really GAF.  Enjoy having fucked yo shit up Beard you earned it.

image.png.f1b618cfcfb8cc1ebc4f73163105601d.png

Damn, who’s the hot chick on the bottom right? She’s fucking gorgeous. 

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Umm that's normal shit everywhere. Sad to say I had an incident once where a brother showed up for no reason but to escalate and be a tough guy. He was punching me weakly and i truly could have killed his pussy ass with my bare hands because I did have my hands around his throught. I went to jail, fucked his sister when I got out and then dipped. Don't know the point but man there shit is always ready to do down

Sounds like you belong in jail and will likely be there soon

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I didn’t call her ugly, but I’ve posted plenty.  I think you’re taking the locker room banter too seriously.  I would hope people wouldn’t say what they’re posting here in real life.  I mean we have had a couple nuts like TxTow but you get the point.  Just like I doubt you drop wigger out there too often…

I've only used "wigger" when referring to Derka.  I swear.  58 fucking years on this earth, and I've never used it other than Derka.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi