Tiger Orgy(Rumor)

cdain3

As I said after the initial post I missed the part where a student athlete was involved
i fully understand the issues there. My bad for overlooking that detail 

Again, they are consenting adults presumably. This isn’t high school. When I was in college , distasteful as it might have been, several professors and students got married. Seemed to be a benefit to go with tenure if you were a single prof. Maybe it was because it was a Presbyterian small college.

15 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Again, they are consenting adults presumably. This isn’t high school. When I was in college , distasteful as it might have been, several professors and students got married. Seemed to be a benefit to go with tenure if you were a single prof. Maybe it was because it was a Presbyterian small college.

Totally get the consenting adults thing but it’s about conflicts of interest.   Did any of those dudes report to her?

12 hours ago, MotownHorn said:

Good point. I didn't think about the player aspect of it. That's the only sketchy part to me.

Otherwise no I am not in HR and I think most people agree that HR is mostly useless, usually counterproductive, and a waste of money.

HR for the most part is a career path for people without skills.

Glad I am retired!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Totally get the consenting adults thing but it’s about conflicts of interest.   Did any of those dudes report to her?

There was a student involved with coaches that directly over see him.  Beyond the conflict of interest there's tons of liability here if this actually happened.  HR is only there to protect the employer, not the employee.  They're there to prevent lawsuits, that's basically it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

There was a student involved with coaches that directly over see him.  Beyond the conflict of interest there's tons of liability here if this actually happened.  HR is only there to protect the employer, not the employee.  They're there to prevent lawsuits, that's basically it.

Right. But I'm laying out a hypothetical.  IF the CFO of some F1000 company has a 4 some with three of his employees or peers, I think that's a little off putting.  To me the colleague part makes it sticky. 

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

Right. But I'm laying out a hypothetical.  IF the CFO of some F1000 company has a 4 some with three of his employees or peers, I think that's a little off putting.  To me the colleague part makes it sticky. 

That's not the only part that makes it sticky

Yeah, dipping your pen in the company ink has never been a good idea.  It works out for some, but most of the time it does not.

Back in the day like 2004ish this little goober looking guy I worked with started banging this smoking hot blonde from marketing. Never quite understood how he pulled that off but whatever. One afternoon her giant meathead husband storms into the office wanting to kick everyone’s ass (including the president) for condoning this type of adulterous culture. Security was called. Yadda yadda.

Little goober guy is now still married to smoking hot blonde. So I guess company ink did work out for him ok. And yes she’s still hot.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, tbone_ said:

Back in the day like 2004ish this little goober looking guy I worked with started banging this smoking hot blonde from marketing. Never quite understood how he pulled that off but whatever. 

Little Goober has a big goober. Simple as that. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MotownHorn said:

I truly don’t understand what is scandalous about consenting adults engaging in sexual relations with one another

Our society is weird 

There isn’t. It’s when players and coaches and university staff are engaging in sexual relations that is problematic. Like a lot of teacher/student situations, it may not be illegal, but there’s good reason for the policy to exist. These are still relatively young adults and there are power dynamics involved that could be abusive. It’s also the situation where we initially say niiicccceeee because it was dudes with the “teacher.” Flip all the roles here and most peoples’ initial reaction is different. 

ETA: I see you’ve already clarified your position.

Edited by SquishMitten
  • Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Back in the day like 2004ish this little goober looking guy I worked with started banging this smoking hot blonde from marketing. Never quite understood how he pulled that off but whatever. One afternoon her giant meathead husband storms into the office wanting to kick everyone’s ass (including the president) for condoning this type of adulterous culture. Security was called. Yadda yadda.

Little goober guy is now still married to smoking hot blonde. So I guess company ink did work out for him ok. And yes she’s still hot.

Try posting her pics one more time.  There seems to have been an upload error.

• Drool 1

Dang!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, tbone_ said:

pics of SHB?

skip the pics of the goober's goober.