the 2023 speaker of the house voting thread of implosion

henrygandorf

9 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Do you really want to wake up missing a kidney or with a rabbit boilng on the stove top?

she's nuts.

and is probably worthy of her own thread based on the article. she's ALL IN on grift and self promotion and nothing else. she believes in nothing other than "how can I use this to get on TV?"

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, The Dog said:

she's nuts.

and is probably worthy of her own thread based on the article. she's ALL IN on grift and self promotion and nothing else. she believes in nothing other than "how can I use this to get on TV?"

The new Republican motto

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And also experience deep self-loathing arising from their inner desire/compulsion to suck about a mile of dick.

That's over 21K+ Shaggy dicks..  so almost as many as (insert surly poster handle here)'s mom!

13 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

For good pussy?

I think we all know the answer to this.

wait?  Is there bad pussy? 

no pics please

38 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

For good pussy?

I think we all know the answer to this.

Yeah, I admit it.  Nancy Mace is my kryptonite.  Attractive 40 something, big tits, good job, interesting/intelligent.  I'd hit that early and often.  Hell, I'd even pay.  Then I'd find out she was bat shit, likely after the wedding.  Odds of divorce or being murdered would be 75%.

Wouldn't matter, had sex.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2023 at 7:57 AM, jimmyjazz said:

Hey, I blame Eve:

Adam and Eve

I'm of the belief that all those old testament stories are allegories and not literal but what if the fruit Eve tempted with was a cherry, you know and that eating it was getting to know her in the biblical sense and that is why when they were thrown out of the garden Eve's curse was to endure childbirth.  Just saying that I think it goes deeper than most think.  (Insert that's what she said joke here)

4 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Wait, he has fake adopted black son?  What the fuck?

https://unprecedented.ghost.io/archive/mike-johnsons-black-son/

Yeah, catch up.  His name is Navin R Johnson, he was born a poor black child.

• Like 1

Read up on that after my brother told me that, like Gaetz, the kid was adopted before Johnson was married. Best I could tell, that isn’t true, as the adoption happened early in his marriage. Kid is now grown and has a family of his own, and wants no part of the publicity surrounding Johnson’s life.

IOW, “best I can tell” is what Johnson has said. There was no reputable reporting on the subject.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Repute

Goddamn, where in the hell does the GQP manage to find all of these fucknut losers. We'd be better off with the wack pack from Howard Sterns heyday running the country than these fucking goons. House Speaker Beetlejuice, come on down. 

Beetlejuice Finds Religion | Howard Stern

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I have this funny feeling that by the time this is all over, this dude's name is going to be on about the same level as Epstein and Jared Fogle. 

On the bright side, if he goes to prison, he'll FINALLY be able to suck all that dick he's secretly been craving.

NTTAWWT.  I just hate the self-loathing closeted gays who take out their frustration by being shitty to everyone else.  Just suck the dicks already, and be happy with yourself.

• Haha 1

Just now, locodos said:

Don't forget crippling poverty and abysmal literacy rates

So....the model state for the GQP vision for America.  An impoverished illiterate slave class that lives solely to enrich their white Christian Nationalist masters.  Gosh, that makes every GQP politician all tingly inside.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Do you really want to wake up missing a kidney or with a rabbit boilng on the stove top?

If you have never had freshly cooked rabbit soup after a vigorous afternoon of rabbit-like fucking  then you are living at less than 70% potential 

• Drool 2

41 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

@Hugo Stiglitz how do you live amongst his voters without doing something rash?

I clandestinely post on a University of Texas football forum.  

Mike Johnson is where he is because of a lack of competition.  The democrats haven’t been challenging him with viable candidates (because it’s a bad investment I suppose).  

Also, and more importantly, common clay of the new west.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I clandestinely post on a University of Texas football forum.  

Mike Johnson is where he is because of a lack of competition.  The democrats haven’t been challenging him with viable candidates (because it’s a bad investment I suppose).  

Also, and more importantly, common clay of the new west.

image.gif.ca74bbaaa838c4308e4cc14199b828bd.gif

• Hook 'Em 1