John Fetterman - saving America with sweatshirts and Umbros

Gil Bang

3 hours ago, Tuco said:

In Obama's defense, he was asked whether he ever shot a gun, he said that he shot clay pigeons "all the time" at Camp David, and then the White House released a photo of Obama shooting a gun.  He didn't look like a someone who was an experienced shooter, but he didn't really claim to be an experienced shooter.   And that's what the Republicans focused on during the discussion on the gun control, because it was an easy distraction

And that’s fine. Maybe a bad example. Every president has a similar photo going back 10 of them. 

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Have you ever been to Graceland?  It's like a time capsule - basically preserved just as it was in 1977. When we were walking around a young woman in the group remarked that it was wild how different rich people's taste was back then. Which is funny, because anybody who had ever been to a real rich person's home in the late 70's would disagree, because rich people's homes (or at least rich people with generational wealth) in the 1970's were nothing like Graceland. Graceland was what my grandmother on my dad's side imagined luxury was like, have never experienced any. 

This is Graceland
graceland-living-room-at-the-home-of-elva6d85e135ccf8a806198d49878309f3d.jpg

Tennessee-Memphis-Graceland-Mansion-Pool

Remind you of anything?

This part of Donald Trump's very intentional appeal to working class whites is no different from Ted DiBiase, Rick Flair or even Ron White, to an extent. Donald Trump plays the rich tycoon they imagine they would be, if they were rich tycoons. 

cf2504a6-57ea-4b10-9749-24c25325abf5-tru

bc8fe269-a5f7-47c7-a509-4fc7f1b4f86a-Don

Exactly.  His voters are, by and large, uneducated and on the poorer side of the spectrum.  They are the people who think taxing billionaires is bad because they might someday be a billionaire.  AKA, the dumbest people.

• 2 months later...

Looks like he has some pretty lucid thoughts these days:

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) had some blunt words for Republicans who are pushing to impeach President Joe Biden: It’ll bite you in next year’s elections.

“Go ahead. Do it, I dare you,” Fetterman said during an interview with a handful of reporters in his Capitol Hill office on Wednesday. “If you can find the votes, go ahead, because you’re going to lose. It’s a loser.”

“It would just be like a big circle jerk on the fringe right,” the senator added. “Sometimes you just gotta call their bullshit. If they’re going to threaten, then let’s see it.”

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I guess. I mean, I can actually legibly speak, but otherwise, samesies?

Legibly speak?  Dude do you legit not know how much you’re embarrassing yourself?  I am convinced at this point that you’re not a troll; like, you actually believe the evil/stupid shit you type on this message board.  But I am having a really hard time believing you can be this fucking stupid.  Fucking brutal.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Legibly speak?  Dude do you legit not know how much you’re embarrassing yourself?  I am convinced at this point that you’re not a troll; like, you actually believe the evil/stupid shit you type on this message board.  But I am having a really hard time believing you can be this fucking stupid.  Fucking brutal.

He’s not a troll. He legit believes everything he says 

• Hook 'Em 3

I hadn't seen the video, but was listening to a right-wing talk show yesterday in the car.  They played the audio of that clip, and even with the visual queues, I could tell Fetterman was being sarcastic as fuck (a facetious prick always sees another facetious prick from afar).  And the woman on the show plays the clip and comes back and says, "Fetterman is just like Biden.  He's losing it.  Listen to him, he doesn't even understand what's going on with the Speaker of the House."  And I thought maybe she'd course-correct and say it's a serious question deserving a serious answer or somesuch shit.  But no, she genuinely didn't understand Fetterman was just fucking with the reporter.  She thought he was having some kinda cognitive episode.  Or she did know but figured she could steer the audience wherever she wanted to boost ratings.  

It has to be exhausting for some of these media figures to continuously have to find shit, twist it, and spoon-feed it to the stupids day in and day out.  They lack both critical thinking and also attention spans.  So you gotta feed the machine almost 24/7.  I don't think Hunter Biden's laptop has enough memory on it to keep this perpetual house of cards from falling.  

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I hadn't seen the video, but was listening to a right-wing talk show yesterday in the car.  They played the audio of that clip, and even with the visual queues, I could tell Fetterman was being sarcastic as fuck (a facetious prick always sees another facetious prick from afar).  And the woman on the show plays the clip and comes back and says, "Fetterman is just like Biden.  He's losing it.  Listen to him, he doesn't even understand what's going on with the Speaker of the House."  And I thought maybe she'd course-correct and say it's a serious question deserving a serious answer or somesuch shit.  But no, she genuinely didn't understand Fetterman was just fucking with the reporter.  She thought he was having some kinda cognitive episode.  Or she did know but figured she could steer the audience wherever she wanted to boost ratings.  

It has to be exhausting for some of these media figures to continuously have to find shit, twist it, and spoon-feed it to the stupids day in and day out.  They lack both critical thinking and also attention spans.  So you gotta feed the machine almost 24/7.  I don't think Hunter Biden's laptop has enough memory on it to keep this perpetual house of cards from falling.  

These are the same people that have been saying Biden is senile for the last three years because he has a stutter. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

And I thought maybe she'd course-correct and say it's a serious question deserving a serious answer or somesuch shit.  But no, she genuinely didn't understand Fetterman was just fucking with the reporter.  She thought he was having some kinda cognitive episode.  Or she did know but figured she could steer the audience wherever she wanted to boost ratings.  

Yeah it's easy when you're an intellectually dishonest contrarian troll

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

It was posted in another thread, but I am digging Fetterman's recent "fuck your bullshit" attitude

Considering how hard people went after him while he was recovering from a stroke, I would also have a very vocal "fuck your bullshit" attitude towards the GOP.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Psh the new theory is Dems found some other 6’8 bald guy who is just impersonating Fetterman since he’s actually a drooling vegetable at home 

Probably not a popular opinion around here, but for fuck sake man, put on some fucking pants and collared shirt.  I'm not saying you have to wear a suit, but you're a goddamn US Senator, not teenager headed to TGI Friday's.  Act like it.

The fact that some of you give him a pass because he has a D next to his name is pitiful.  Would you be able to dress like that at your job?  

Maybe I'm too old fashioned but I think it's disrespectful to dress like that on the Senate floor.

Sorry for the rant.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Probably not a popular opinion around here, but for fuck sake man, put on some fucking pants and collared shirt.  I'm not saying you have to wear a suit, but you're a goddamn US Senator, not teenager headed to TGI Friday's.  Act like it.

The fact that some of you give him a pass because he has a D next to his name is pitiful.  Would you be able to dress like that at your job?  

Maybe I'm too old fashioned but I think it's disrespectful to dress like that on the Senate floor.

Sorry for the rant.

Once the Senate becomes a functioning body again, maybe I'll start to care about this.  Until then ...

who-gives-shit-no-one-cares.gif

Oh, and when Fatty is on your side, you know you're either wrong or old as fuck.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Once the Senate becomes a functioning body again, maybe I'll start to care about this.  Until then ...

who-gives-shit-no-one-cares.gif

Oh, and when Fatty is on your side, you know you're either wrong or old as fuck.

Clearly I give a shit, and it sucks for America that more people don't. 

You're part of the problem if you excuse behavior by your "team" but condemn the other when they lack decorum. 

You know both sides can be wrong at times, right?  And in this case the Dems are wrong, IMO.

Just because fatty is wrong on most everything, doesn't mean he's wrong this time.  

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Clearly I give a shit, and it sucks for America that more people don't. 

You're part of the problem if you excuse behavior by your "team" but condemn the other when they lack decorum. 

You know both sides can be wrong at times, right?  And in this case the Dems are wrong, IMO.

Just because fatty is wrong on most everything, doesn't mean he's wrong this time.  

Yeah, I have to agree, I think. As demonstrated by 1/6, the Capitol is the seat of government and holds some significance beyond the 600 or so assbags that inhabit it, most of the time.  Thumbing your nose at it from time to time (Raskin's do-rag) is ok, but just flaunting it is something else.

• Hook 'Em 4

• Pancho changed the title to John Fetterman - saving America with sweatshirts and Umbros