Local High School Students set up a "Mansion Rager" at a home whose owners were out that night

AUS-97HORN

sounds like what would have happened if Pickford had been able to complete his party if the beer delivery guy hadn't bricked.

pickford.jpg

that being said. "hundreds" of local High School students broke into their house, and threw a mega rager until the cops showed up.

No usual suspects here, the family only has a 2 year old, no one else in school for them to tell that the family was out that night.   

ttps://twitter.com/MeredithonFOX7/status/1626027285726785537?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1626027285726785537%7Ctwgr%5E13a391cd9a65516bbc83b769bf434559bc759bed%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fox7austin.com%2Fnews%2Fmansion-rager-party-northwest-austin-family-home

AUSTIN, Texas - A Northwest Austin family wants to know who trashed their home during a "mansion rager" this past weekend while they were away. 

The family said no one was invited to their home, but hundreds of kids showed up and made it their own for the night.

"We started receiving numerous phone calls from our neighbors that there were kids on our water tower on our property, there were cars up and down the street, and kids were hopping over the front of our fence," the homeowner said.

He quickly drove to his home to see what was going on.

"When I came into the neighborhood there were just car, after car, after car just trying to flee the scene," the homeowner said.

He said he was shown a flyer that said "Mansion Rager" with his address on it. It had apparently circulated on SnapChat, but no one was invited by him to come to his home.

"It was horrifying. I mean, it was just unbelievable total violation of one's privacy," the homeowner said.

When he pulled up to his home, the gate out front was broken, so was the garage, all the lights were on, and the front door was wide open.

"They had beer cans, the seltzer cans, like white claw, I saw they had thrown like avocados at the wall, there was damage to sheetrock and baseboards. They had thrown tools through the sheetrock of in our garage. They had my daughter's toys scattered around the property," the homeowner said.

He said hundreds of kids had come from all over.

"We have some articles of other kids that were out on the property, and it was from all the major high schools in the Greater Austin area. It was West Lake High, Vandergrift, Lake Travis, and Bowie, those are for certain," the homeowner said.

He said he didn’t know who would have started this party.

"We only have a two-year-old toddler. They are not in the school system, so this wasn't a case of just the parents are out of town, or you know we have a child where this was a joke or something," the homeowner said.

He said it was a blatant break in and whoever was involved is facing several charges.

"There seems to be little consequences for these actions, and I feel like it'll keep getting worse if we don't get to the bottom of things like this," the homeowner said.

Spoiler

too incompetent to link the tweet... OP sucks.

Edited by AUS-97HORN

"It was horrifying. I mean, it was just unbelievable total violation of one's privacy," the homeowner said.

Shut the fuck up, you massive vagina. These are kids doing stupid shit and they’re gonna pay for your poor avocado-stained walls.  

I’m gonna take this back to ‘96 and guess on what happened. The Westlake kids are the brains behind the operation, and this poor guy’s White Claw filled “mansion” is in Westlake. Some Lake Travis girls were invited because they’re like Tech girls, hot and slutty. Some Bowie jackasses were inadvertently invited and threw the guy’s tools through sheetrock. Because Bowie. 

Edited by Porterhouse

Also, this sounds like a cover by the owner.

"Officer, I have no idea how all these hot, young high school girls got here. I certainly didn't invite them over with the promise alcohol or tell them I'd show them my water tower. It must be that evil TikTok or Snapchat that did it!"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Very odd, but given the poster is it really out of character?

Porterhouse usually chooses to take the most contrary position and phrase his posts in the most assholish way. It has to be a bit. Nobody is that miserable a human being. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Shut the fuck up, you massive vagina. These are kids doing stupid shit and they’re gonna pay for your poor avocado-stained walls.  

I’m gonna take this back to ‘96 and guess on what happened. The Westlake kids are the brains behind the operation, and this poor guy’s White Claw filled “mansion” is in Westlake. Some Lake Travis girls were invited because they’re like Tech girls, hot and slutty. Some Bowie jackasses were inadvertently invited and threw the guy’s tools through sheetrock. Because Bowie. 

it's almost as if you want us to believe you peaked in high school.  So weird.  Because you're obviously still the coolest kid in school.  

I kid, I kid.  But this story reminds me of one of my favorite bits from a pal o' mine:

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

This is a really strange and hostile reaction to the person being upset that their house was broken into and trashed. I also have no idea how you expect him to get the hundreds of kids he doesn't know to pay for the damage. 

It’s hostile because he sounds like….a surlyhorns bitch poster.

First, he’s quoted in the paper and ostensibly interviewed on camera or audio because he mispronounces Bowie, as another poster said. That’s weak shit. Don’t EVER whine to the media unless the police aren’t doing anything. He comes across as an attention-seeking whiner.

Second, talking about how it’s ‘horrifying’ and a ‘violation of privacy’ makes you sound like a pencil-dicked bitch. Basically, your average Austinite today.  

Third, it sounds like he very much has a clue as to who was there, and surely has cameras.  But if he doesn’t, I’m sure insurance can cover it.  If he can’t locate the perps or his homeowner’s deductible is too high (gasp!), maybe he’ll have to go out of pocket to mitigate high school invader avocado stains. 

Team High School Mansion Ragers. 

Edited by Porterhouse

Just now, TonyTexas said:

Porterhouse always chooses to take the most contrary position and phrase his posts in the most assholish way. It has to be a bit. Nobody is that miserable a human being. 

Not trying to be contrary in the slightest. This homeowner sounds like that fucking moron YGIFS. Just going on and on. 

21 minutes ago, sidis said:

making this post mere minutes on the other side of having a pathetic, pencil dicked conniption fit about rhianna reminding everyone that hot womens' pussies smell good on your finger and the horror of having to "explain it" to your sweet little angels is some next level, hilarious shit.

modern performer mocking an almost kind provocative halfway sexual act on tv?  OMFG, where are my pearls? the horror!

a bunch of entitled shithead rich kids that remind you of your dumbfuck self literally trespass and trash a dude's house and he's pissed?  what a pussy!!!

Horror?  Lol. Great post dude. 

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

It’s hostile because he sounds like….a surlyhorns bitch poster.

First, he’s quoted in the paper and ostensibly interviewed on camera or audio because he mispronounces Bowie, as another poster said. That’s weak shit. Don’t EVER whine to the media unless the police aren’t doing anything. He comes across as an attention-seeking whiner.

Second, talking about how it’s ‘horrifying’ and a ‘violation of privacy’ makes you sound like a pencil-dicked bitch. Basically, your average Austinite today.  

Third, it sounds like he very much has a clue as to who was there, and surely has cameras.  But if he doesn’t, I’m sure insurance can cover it.  If he can’t locate the perps or his homeowner’s deductible is too high (gasp!), maybe he’ll have to go out of pocket to mitigate high school invader avocado stains. 

Team High School Mansion Ragers. 

what's your address?

• Hook 'Em 7

3 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

This part sounds about right. 

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Story don't smell right. Something is off. You telling me this guy doesn't have surveillance cameras sending him alerts, or a monitored security system. 

It’s totally off. Something is wrong with this homeowner. At a minimum he is a giant pussy with his voice caught on audio complaining about the horrors of kid vandalism. What an attention whore. 

3 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Weird post.

The guys home was broken into. They took his two year old daughters toys and threw them around the property. He has plenty of reason to feel the way he does.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

it's almost as if you want us to believe you peaked in high school.  So weird.  Because you're obviously still the coolest kid in school.  

I kid, I kid.  But this story reminds me of one of my favorite bits from a pal o' mine:

I regret coming to this thread, but I enjoyed this bit thoroughly. Thank you for posting it. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

I regret coming to this thread, but I enjoyed this bit thoroughly. Thank you for posting it. 

He really does bring it on home for the humorous win.  And then there's Porterhouse who is just the tops.  I mean, he was absolutely the coolest.  Did you guys know h makes lotsa money in oil?  Kinda like Ned Reyerson sells insurance?  BING!

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Suspect #1 is the nanny/babysitter.  

Some girl at the rival high school threw a party at the neighbors house she was dog-sitting for. About 50 or 60 people eventually showed up and other neighbors got suspicious and called the cops. It ended poorly for kids that couldn't scale backyard fences quickly 

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Some girl at the rival high school threw a party at the neighbors house she was dog-sitting for. About 50 or 60 people eventually showed up and other neighbors got suspicious and called the cops. It ended poorly for kids that couldn't scale backyard fences quickly 

tumblr_inline_p8hinw8mRm1r17890_500.gif

6 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

What if Rihanna was invited?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Weird post.

The guys home was broken into. They took his two year old daughters toys and threw them around the property. He has plenty of reason to feel the way he does.

Sure he does. I’d be pissed too. Why publicly show this?  He’s a cunt. 
image.gif.872be0ae22a69d6b607398f7a4a535fe.gif

4 hours ago, sidis said:

making this post mere minutes on the other side of having a pathetic, pencil dicked conniption fit about rhianna reminding everyone that hot womens' pussies smell good on your finger and the horror of having to "explain it" to your sweet little angels is some next level, hilarious shit.

modern performer mocking an almost kind provocative halfway sexual act on tv?  OMFG, where are my pearls? the horror!

a bunch of entitled shithead rich kids that remind you of your dumbfuck self literally trespass and trash a dude's house and he's pissed?  what a pussy!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.3843afdf669c3b8534ed008bd9263b6d.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

shitheads who throw a party at your house and break everything or homeless orgy in your bedroom every day leaving their haven't showered in 2 years smell everywhere?

https://www.bristol247.com/student/news-student/homeless-orgy-in-student-flat-goes-viral/

A voice note sent to a Snapchat group chat by a “friend of a friend of a friend” explained how a student had noticed a strange smell coming from her room every time she returned from university.

The smell got so bad that she installed cameras to find the culprit.

According to the voice note, “three homeless people were climbing through her window like clockwork every day” and having an “orgy” in her bedroom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1