You're my boy, Blue!

Parliament

True love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Uh, excuse me, sir.  The seat belt appears to be broken.  What do you suggest I do?

16 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

We're going streaking!

Bring your green hat.

Edited by dcbc

Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.

• Like 1

I was in college living in a fraternity house when this was released, one of those perfect time and place movies for me. Still quote it all the time. The Dan Band's version of Turn Around still cracks me up, I can't sing it without throwing in the f-words.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

I was in college living in a fraternity house when this was released, one of those perfect time and place movies for me. Still quote it all the time. The Dan Band's version of Turn Around still cracks me up, I can't sing it without throwing in the f-words.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

The dart scene is my favorite comedy scene of all time.

LOL.

I made the awesome decision of watching Old School stoned back in the day. I almost passed out in this scene because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, lol. 

• Hook 'Em 2

True love is hard to find...  Sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

11 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

True love is hard to find...  Sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

Haven’t read the thread, have you Jeff?  

Just now, Dennis Taylor said:

Marissa:
That's really, loud.

Frank:
Yeah, thanks. Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice. But it's not exactly street legal, so keep it on the down low.

Frank is such a genius comedic character. The duality between him being a frat animal and a buttoned-up, deferential cuck is amazing.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, oSuJeff97 said:

LOL.

I made the awesome decision of watching Old School stoned back in the day. I almost passed out in this scene because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, lol. 

David Letterman seemed pretty sincere when he told Will Ferrell that he felt the dart scene in Old School was the funniest movie scene he’d ever seen.  

It’s fucking perfect.  Mullet Stifler.  The delayed realization by Ferrell.  The sideswipe hand swat of that kids head.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

David Letterman seemed pretty sincere when he told Will Ferrell that he felt the dart scene in Old School was the funniest movie scene he’d ever seen.  

It’s fucking perfect.  Mullet Stifler.  The delayed realization by Ferrell.  The sideswipe hand swat of that kids head.

"Is this bad?  Is this bad?  You're crazy man.  I like you, but you're crazy."

Also, Stiffler:  "If any of these little fuckers get out of line, I get to take them down."

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1

The whole scene with Andy Dick is gold.

Okay ladies, palms down . . . .

Way to go Marissa!  Way to give it 110%

There's this movie I like called Crouching Dragon, Hidden Penis.  I really like it because of all the flying . . . .

Oh, somebody just made a BIG mistake!

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

My favorite line in the whole movie is when Frank runs into his ex-wife at the grocery store and she says it's been what, a year, and she's been busy. He says he has been busy too. When she asks what he's been doing, his response is "I tried to join a gym." 

Fucking amazing. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

my oldest had just graduated from high school (2017) and he had a couple buddies over one night watching the Astros. When the game ended they were looking for something else to watch and Old School was coming on. I told them it was hilarious, but none of them had seen it....I had a blast watching them watch it for the first time...they were howling . Good times 

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 1