[SWEET SIXTEEN BOUND] Texas vs Penn State - NCAA Tourney round of 32

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, EZ$ said:

What’s the purpose of starting Dillon Mitchell?  He starts every game, plays about 8 min and then you never see him again. Was him “starting” part of his “contract” to sign with us?  Just don’t see the point. 

Sometimes I think it's just wanting some guys to come of the bench like they play better that way 

11 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Bishop is a great passer from the top of the key, given us a ton of easy layups the last couple weeks. 

Cool. I need less Bishop in my life tonight. Didn’t say he was terrible or sucks but we should always have 3 guards and Disu and Timmy are playing well/integral to what we are doing. Every minute for bishop is a win for PSU. Same for Mitchell. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

All last season, many of y'all kept saying Disu would be a factor when healthy.  i was skeptical that it was wishful thinking.

Dude is borderline imposing his will.  Fun to watch.

Would like to see scorrer Timmy score more.  That would seal the Boy Fuckers' fate.

Old Forester 1920 for the record.

+rep for the 1920. I’m an old forester fanboy. 

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Disu: 12 points (6-10) and 6 boards

Timmy: 7 points (3-5) and 8 boards

Team 3-pt shooting: 0-8

Pretty obvious what needs to happen the rest of the way...

3 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

We've pretty much stuck to the gameplan all along.  Can't see it changing now.

Yeah, I meant quit chucking and keep feeding the bigs, but honestly, do exactly that again and just hit 3 of the 8 from deep and that's a 40-point half and we should be done here.

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Cool. I need less Bishop in my life tonight. Didn’t say he was terrible or sucks but we should always have 3 guards and Disu and Timmy are playing well/integral to what we are doing. Every minute for bishop is a win for PSU. Same for Mitchell. 

Yeah we need Disu to play 15+ in the 2nd half. 

Agreed about Mitchell too. Front court needs to be Disu, Allen, and Cunningham for almost the entire 2nd half. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

What’s the purpose of starting Dillon Mitchell?  He starts every game, plays about 8 min and then you never see him again. Was him “starting” part of his “contract” to sign with us?  Just don’t see the point. 

Don’t know but his fresh legs in second half come in very handy.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Fuck, I'm just drinking Shiner Bock.  I need to up my game.

What's the "old school" marg recipe @Hermanator?

1 oz nice smoky mezcal

1/2 oz Blanco tequila

1 oz cointreau or Gran gala

1 oz fresh squeezed lime

1 sugar cube

Shake the hell out of it and strain into rocks glass with a touch of tajin on the rim 

I gotta slow down i went 3 that first half. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

Most Brown Forman products are fine, I guess, but I like Ford's gin, 1910/1920/Birthday quite a bit.

1920 and 1910 have turned into my go to pours for a while now but they’re a little hit and miss on availability in PA. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to [SWEET SIXTEEN BOUND] Texas vs Penn State - NCAA Tourney round of 32