2023 NCAA Tournament - Elite 8

Pancho

Just now, shakahorn said:

I don't think it wasn't a bad play.  They had one really good look for whiteboy but he was too scared to shoot.  Then they had another decent look but he too didn't want to shoot.

Wtf was he thinking not taking that shot?!?!?!?

I don't think it wasn't a bad play.  They had one really good look for whiteboy but he was too scared to shoot.  Then they had another decent look but he too didn't want to shoot.

Yep. Honkey choked big time. He’s their 3 point guy. 73-158 for the year. And passed it to a guy who’s 16-47 for the year.
  • Like 1

That Nowell alley oop to Johnson was an incredible play. He was looking at Taing and simultaneously at Johnson. Almost instantaneously he threw a gorgeous pass, from way above the circle, that landed right in Johnson's hands. 

You will not see a better play, at any level of the game.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

That Nowell alley oop to Johnson was an incredible play. He was looking at Taing and simultaneously at Johnson. Almost instantaneously he threw a gorgeous pass, from way above the circle, that landed right in Johnson's hands. 

yep, it's an all timer for sure. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Considering the context, I would argue that it might be the greatest oop of all time.  I dont count the NC State's Wittenburg Charles dunk as a true alley oop, rather just a missed shot. 

Edited by Blotto
getting old man brain
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Considering the context, I would argue that it might be the greatest oop of all time.  I dont count the NC State's Wittenburg dunk as a true alley oop, rather just a missed shot. 

I'm not going to argue as there is a lot out there.  

But he threw that pass from a fucking long way away....

Just now, Texzilla58 said:

This is a miserable Hog team that would have won 7 games with a lesser coach. Muss getting this crew this far is a remarkable coaching job.

Yes. The #10 preseason Hogs. What a miserable sack of shit roster they have. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Tennessee by about 22 here, yeah?

It will honestly depends on how well FAU shoots. They don’t have the height to go with Tennessee. 

Side note—I didn’t know Tennessee has never been to a FF. their only EE was in 2010. 

• Pancho changed the title to 2023 NCAA Tournament - Elite 8
  • Pancho unpinned this topic