2023 NCAA Tournament - Elite 8

Pancho

There was a big time coach (can’t remember who it was) that said after the COVID year, most coaches chatted and said they won’t be going back to suits. My guess is it can get hot af in those arenas and it’s uncomfortable in a suit. Khakis and a pullover is what most of them prefer for comfort. 

The more I think about it, I don’t know if it was a high level NCAA coach or a NBA coach, but NBA hasn’t gone back to suits either. 
Like I said, those Longhorn pullovers RT has? Boyyyy, unc be looking SHARPT.

Think it originated in the bubble and the idea just stuck…can’t blame them

I don’t hate Barnes or anything but I’ve seen this shit from him in March for like 16 years in a row. 

I don’t either, but I also don’t want to see him suddenly figure out March Madness late in his career at another school. He choked at Texas and he can choke at Tennessee.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Tennessee playing itself right out of this game. Wow.
That's the makeup of a Barnes led team in the tournament. Especially the pathetic 2nd half on the offensive end. Can't remember how many times we watched this very game over and over for Texas in the tournament.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

• Pancho changed the title to 2023 NCAA Tournament - Elite 8
  • Pancho unpinned this topic