45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, locodos said:

I wonder what else he looted from the White House

He took something from the US Embassy in Paris, IIRC.  Took a lot of stuff on his way out of the White House.  

Brings to mind the Putin/Super Bowl ring story . . .

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Calls Jack Smith "deranged", and then spews all of that. 

And here I thought after waking up, I’d only have to read one deranged internet rant. Derka is gonna get dethroned 

• Haha 3

Excellent news.  I was a bit fearful as to whether a convictable criminal case could be built out of January 6 for Trump.  I can build one in my head and I'm a bit more qualified to do so than some, but I am not a federal prosecutor, or any kind of prosecutor at all.

My guess is part of a conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding.  Long odds on seditious conspiracy.

• Hook 'Em 7

Yeah, they may as well have come out and said, "We're not saying Rudy cooperated with us and gave up Trump.  But we're not not saying that either. By the way, to those of you loyal Trump followers, we're not directing you to any websites today due to your online freedoms but if one wanted to know Rudy's whereabouts on a given day and home/work address, they're not not listed at wheresrudynow.coom   

28 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Maybe he shouldn't have spent the last eight years constantly telling us about how he's going to put his political enemies in jail. 

Maybe he shouldn't have increased the penalties for what he accused Hillary of doing, and then done it himself on a much greater scale, lied about doing it, and tried to cover up he was doing it?

a0f51d3a-60fe-457e-a6a8-582412420b90_tex

I'm just going to keep pasting this gif everywhere because it's 100% how I feel right now. I don't feel happy, I don't feel sad, I feel STOP BREAKIN' THE LAW, ASSHOLE

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

Maybe he shouldn't have increased the penalties for what he accused Hillary of doing, and then done it himself on a much greater scale, lied about doing it, and tried to cover up he was doing it?

I fucking LOVE when leopards start eating faces. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So McCarthy, MTG, Meatball and all of the other mouth breathers in the GQP are reading from their script of "this is just another example of Biden's DOJ being weaponized." 

For the one millionth time, why do these fuck sticks continue to carry water for dotard when he would (and in some cases, already has) knife all of them in the back just to get an extra soggy fry in his Happy Meal?

Gee, you constantly tweet not-so-subtle references to Jack Smith's family to millions of violent, stupid people on a weekly basis.  And you're surprised when he follows through, to the letter of the law, a criminal investigation against you.  
This is isn't Manhattan construction intimidation Mr. Trump, this is the adult table.  And you took a shit on it.  I am here to tell you that you are going to drop dead in the next 18 months.  And in a generation's time, it will be increasingly difficult to remember that you ever lived at all.  

12 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So McCarthy, MTG, Meatball and all of the other mouth breathers in the GQP are reading from their script of "this is just another example of Biden's DOJ being weaponized." 

For the one millionth time, why do these fuck sticks continue to carry water for dotard when he would (and in some cases, already has) knife all of them in the back just to get an extra soggy fry in his Happy Meal?

Meatball is definitely hoping Dotard's in jail before election day, since that's his only chance to win. He can't turn on him because that would lose the GQP. MTG is a true believer.

Edited by 4th&Five
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Beautiful 

Listen, we know you're a deranged old man teetering on the brink of dementia.  Do your legacy a favor and flip on the asshole who put you in this position.  Otherwise you'll spend the rest of your life in pound me in the ass prison.  Deal?

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Wonder if she got her target letter?

It’s still hard to believe this qualifies as allowable discourse among people who are elected to “run” this country. Can anybody point out any Democrat anywhere close to MTG in stature who regularly uses phrases like “little bitch” in regular conversation/social media?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

20 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Because he has everything on them 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

It’s still hard to believe this qualifies as allowable discourse among people who are elected to “run” this country. Can anybody point out any Democrat anywhere close to MTG in stature who regularly uses phrases like “little bitch” in regular conversation/social media?

She used it on the floor of the House and got all sorts of press for it.  Why wouldn't she use it all the time?

• Rage+1 2

48 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I'll bet @clapclapclap can give you hundreds of examples.

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

When was the last time that asshole was online?  Is he around and just being a pussy?

His last post:

Screenshot_20230718_122614_Chrome.jpg

Edit: I am curious if he's posting under another handle though.

Edited by bolverk

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated