45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So McCarthy, MTG, Meatball and all of the other mouth breathers in the GQP are reading from their script of "this is just another example of Biden's DOJ being weaponized." 

For the one millionth time, why do these fuck sticks continue to carry water for dotard when he would (and in some cases, already has) knife all of them in the back just to get an extra soggy fry in his Happy Meal?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sucker

see definition 2

and, tbh, definition 1 also fits

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, South Austin said:

You know those videos of slapfights in foreign parliaments that we all laugh at?  That's going to be our U.S. Congress in a few years.

I hate to break it to ya, but that's what our Congress was like for most of its first 150 years.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Rimbo said:

I hate to break it to ya, but that's what our Congress was like for most of its first 150 years.

Yes, that was a long ass time ago, and we laugh at those videos because shit like that hasn't happened in our country during our lifetimes. 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

Again, and this is so fucked up to say, I think Dotard being the nominee is the best option for the sane people of this country. If he goes down, yes, the Rs may lose the magat vote, but they will also gain a bunch of “independents” and former Rs that will suddenly think it’s ok to vote R again. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

He hates Trump. Why would he? 
Trump already tried to have him primaried and Kemp won with ease.

He’s already publicly said he’d support Trump if he’s the GOP candidate for 2024.

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Meatball is definitely hoping Dotard's in jail before election day, since that's his only chance to win. He can't turn on him because that would lose the GQP. MTG is a true believer.

Meatball has to have a little chubby going on right now, because Trump will be hyper-focused on Jack Smith instead of him.

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

It’s still hard to believe this qualifies as allowable discourse among people who are elected to “run” this country. Can anybody point out any Democrat anywhere close to MTG in stature who regularly uses phrases like “little bitch” in regular conversation/social media?

How many Democrats do you know that are crossfit fantastics who bang their trainers?

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

When was the last time that asshole was online?  Is he around and just being a pussy?

Been a while, but GRUHorn's latest sock appears to have arrived.

10 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I cannot emphasize this strongly enough: we have got to stop thinking about this in terms of norms. There is no upside for an elected Republican to turn against President Trump at this point. Of course lots of them wish they hadn't come this far, but at this point it's like Slim Charles told Avon Barksdale after Stringer got shot: they went to war, and once you're in it, you're in it. If it's a lie, you fight on the lie.

A major political party has fallen to an insurgent plurality that has already engaged in and encourages acts of political fraud, violence and terrorism. History tells us that we are on an extraordinarily narrow ledge right now. 

agreed. and it's why both parties (oh god, I can feel Ana stirring) share the blame in keeping this a 2-team game for so long. if we had more than 2 viable parties in this country the system would work a fuckton better. but we're not there and may not be for a while when we literally have a number scarily close to 100% of the self-identified members of a party actively bringing this country to its knees for an unsustainable ideal even they know cannot flourish without oppression. but as you said, they have already stepped over the line. it's up to the rest of us to recognize we are actually at war, whether we like it or not.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Rage+1 3

11 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I cannot emphasize this strongly enough: we have got to stop thinking about this in terms of norms. There is no upside for an elected Republican to turn against President Trump at this point

Hell, DeSantis has "tried" (barely) and is now polling 40+ points behind Trump, while Trump blasts DeSantis' donor list about how terrible DeSantis is doing and how much he sucks.

That boy likes to get cucked.

Edited by Js1

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sucker

see definition 2

and, tbh, definition 1 also fits

Yeah this is a better explanation vs he has dirt on all of them.  For one not ALL of them have dirt they want hidden.  Many, maybe most, but not ALL.  Second, we are supposed to believe that this idiot has a grand plan to secretly gather dirty intel on all of these folks and use it to blackmail them?  I'd bet dollars to doughnuts he can't even spell "blackmail."

35 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Meatball has to have a little chubby going on right now, because Trump will be hyper-focused on Jack Smith instead of him.

How many Democrats do you know that are crossfit fantastics who bang their trainers?

Been a while, but GRUHorn's latest sock appears to have arrived.

33 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Yep, he is Longhornsnus now.

30 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And probably Lord Melbourne as well.  We're getting a two-fer-one.

GRUHorn is Lord Melbourne. Longhornsnus is the latest incarnation of TurkeyChew/HonkeyVape/PieceofShit. 

GRU just can't stay away form his Crypto thread. It's Catnip. The greatest punishment I can think is that, for him to continue to post here, he can't post on that thread. If he does, someone just PM's blacklab and he'll 86 him immediately. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Hanlon's Razor.

She's dragging it out because she's in above her head.

One of the most important cases in American jurisprudential history - and she is a fucking lightweight.   She should’ve recused herself for that reason alone if she had an ounce of common sense and a care for her reputation.   I suspect she is going to be like Judge Lance Ito without a dick and that the lawyers on both sides will push her around until she sits immobile and frets about fucking this up.   Advantage Trump. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated