45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

11 minutes ago, dcbc said:

While I'd be surprised if he never touched coke in the 80s, even on some of his island vacations with the departed, if he's abusing adderall or another stimulant, he's not one to be making pejorative allegations about drug use against the 80 year old President of the United States.

Remember that "every allegation is a confession" thing?

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

The one sort of positive thing I believe about Donald Trump is that he does abstain from alcohol and the "usual" drugs.  He apparently took his family history seriously.  Jr. maybe not so much.

It would not at all surprise me if he wasn't addicted to something somewhat unusual, like adderall or some prescription drug that's not quite as commonly abused.

I’m laughing because the only reason you think that he abstains is because he says so. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, CTC2 said:

I’m laughing because the only reason you think that he abstains is because he says so. 

I don't actually listen to Trump, except in very short spurts and that's been true for like 20 years.  I cannot stand to listen to him. And of course he doesn't write, except troofs.

Most of his biographer types report that.  But, again, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a closet addict of propofol or some weird-ass substance given to him by some doctor type like Ronny Jackson.  Something he can tell himself is prescribed and no one else abuses, so it's not really a drug or some shit.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

But, again, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a closet addict of propofol or some weird-ass substance given to him by some doctor type like Ronny Jackson.  Something he can tell himself is prescribed and no one else abuses, so it's not really a drug or some shit.

6370678A-3D9B-4900-8273-9A34DE6B338E.gif.57135e1bc126019fe37bf6b3b11f5782.gif

• Haha 7

On 7/5/2023 at 4:13 PM, Red Five said:

Trump spent the entire 2016 election talking about how seriously he would take classified information. Then he gets in office, "Look at this! Everyone come look at this classified information! I want to show it to everyone!". Russians, tweeting shit out, randos at his club, etc. 

He also promised he would be too busy working to play golf. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He didn't get re-elected last time before he 1) attempted to overthrow the government and make himself dictator then hung all the people who got arrested for him out to dry, 2) got caught stealing classified info and hiding it from the FBI and 3) had the supreme court he stuffed overthrow women's rights.
I'd think the chances he gets elected this time is lower than it was for him to get re-elected. 

Without a doubt

56 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I think Nauta will wind up getting convicted and doing 20 years…..but on the bright side, Counsel will have kept it from being a moving violation. 

he's royally screwed. ill guess life in prison

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, CTC2 said:

Right? He and Ivana used to hang out at Studio 54 but THEY never did any blow. No siree Bob. That sniff that Trump has? Totally not a telltale sign of past cocaine abuse. 

• Hook 'Em 3

On 6/29/2023 at 8:18 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Being a pro means you disregard assholes threatening your family, except insofar as you can bring charges for that. 

Not that I disagree with the rest of your post, I just extra-agree with this one. I’ve had my family threatened multiple times. It doesn’t change anything when you know it’s just bluster. In reality, it can be pretty darn useful, especially in discretionary matters left to the judge. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 7/2/2023 at 9:35 AM, Hermanator said:

For some reason people here can't seem to grasp the concept of "unless there's evidence we don't know about" and "I'm just talking specifically about what the story mentioned". 

There's no ill founded speculation. It is exactly what I said. IF THERE'S NO EXTRA EVIDENCE OTHER THAN THE ARTICLE STATED. I don't understand why the concept of speaking about only the information given and not speculating about anything additional that we do not know, that no one outside the investigations knows, is so hard for you guys to grasp. 

The only thing people find hard to grasp is your apparent assumption that a) there’s a nearly unprecedented, ongoing criminal investigation of a former president, and b) you think it’s remotely possible that there is no evidence that isn’t known by the public at large. 

You may be absolutely right that nothing comes from this particular matter. But I don’t think any reasonable person could conclude that it went nowhere because all the relevant evidence was publicly known (and fell short of sufficient to convict). 

53 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

He didn't get re-elected last time before he 1) attempted to overthrow the government and make himself dictator then hung all the people who got arrested for him out to dry, 2) got caught stealing classified info and hiding it from the FBI and 3) had the supreme court he stuffed overthrow women's rights. And minorities. And LGBTQ. And people with student loans. Plus other shit that I’m too lazy to post.

I'd think the chances he gets elected this time is lower than it was for him to get re-elected. 

FIFY

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

FIFY

I'm glad I finally got my architecture license and have friends all over the globe. If I need to abandon this ship and move abroad someone will take me. Prague summers are mild. I might start there. In the meantime, I will do my part and then some to make sure that motherfucker doesn't get re-elected. 

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm glad I finally got my architecture license and have friends all over the globe. If I need to abandon this ship and move abroad someone will take me. Prague summers are mild. I might start there. In the meantime, I will do my part and then some to make sure that motherfucker doesn't get re-elected. 

Ugh.  I am not looking forward to next year when I have to realistically start looking at exit plans again, just in case.  Same thing in 2020.  Insanely, 2024 feels even MORE vital than 2020.  We've seen what they have attempted.  If they regain power, there will be no bounds.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Y’all know this motherfucker is going to get elected again, right?

3 hours ago, nbmishoid said:

Yes, we know.

No. He wasn't before the indictments, and he won't be now.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

He didn't get re-elected last time before he 1) attempted to overthrow the government and make himself dictator then hung all the people who got arrested for him out to dry, 2) got caught stealing classified info and hiding it from the FBI and 3) had the supreme court he stuffed overthrow women's rights.

god dammit y'all are making me agree with Hermanator

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I need to know helobious’s prediction before I start worrying

and also which TikTok video comment he sources for his opinion

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

The only thing people find hard to grasp is your apparent assumption that a) there’s a nearly unprecedented, ongoing criminal investigation of a former president, and b) you think it’s remotely possible that there is no evidence that isn’t known by the public at large. 

You may be absolutely right that nothing comes from this particular matter. But I don’t think any reasonable person could conclude that it went nowhere because all the relevant evidence was publicly known (and fell short of sufficient to convict). 

Once again, you're completely wrong here. What you aren't getting is what I think or don't think has ZERO to do with what was written in the article. As I was intentionally discussing the matter in a hypothetical manner ONLY PERTAINING TO INFORMATION IN THE ARTICLE as it's the only information present about that governor at that moment. 

I wasn't saying it was correct information. I wasn't saying it was the entirety of the information in existence. I was commenting on that specific person relating to the specific information, and only that information, presented in a single specific article. 

I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that. It's a common tactic used in scientific investigation to isolate certain variables from the noise for thought experiments. But your complete misunderstanding of the whole thing is frustrating as hell for me so this is the last fucking time I'm going to mention it or discuss it. Whoever doesn't get it by now never will. 

Once again, you're completely wrong here. What you aren't getting is what I think or don't think has ZERO to do with what was written in the article. As I was intentionally discussing the matter in a hypothetical manner ONLY PERTAINING TO INFORMATION IN THE ARTICLE as it's the only information present about that governor at that moment. 
I wasn't saying it was correct information. I wasn't saying it was the entirety of the information in existence. I was commenting on that specific person relating to the specific information, and only that information, presented in a single specific article. 
I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that. It's a common tactic used in scientific investigation to isolate certain variables from the noise for thought experiments. But your complete misunderstanding of the whole thing is frustrating as hell for me so this is the last fucking time I'm going to mention it or discuss it. Whoever doesn't get it by now never will. 

Literally everyone understands your point. I think most agree with it. What many of us are pointing out is that your point is useless.

IF THATS ALL THEY GOT…ITS NOT GOUNG TO BE ENOUGH!!!

HOWEVER I FULLY RECOGNIZE THAT THERE COULD BE MORE EVIDENCE AND EVEN ENOUGH TO MAKE A CASE!

Cool.
  • Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Literally everyone understands your point. I think most agree with it. What many of us are pointing out is that your point is useless.

IF THATS ALL THEY GOT…ITS MOT GOUNG TO BE ENOUGH!!!

HOWEVER I FULLY RECOGNIZE THAT THERE COULD BE MORE EVIDENCE AND EVEN ENOUGH TO MAKE A CASE!

Cool.

Actually, the government has plenty of evidence to put him away for the rest of his life. And anyone who thinks otherwise at this point is either misinformed... or a vatnik.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

If you think Trump somehow wins again, declare the states he flips. GA has gone every way for Dems, AZ has gone, Great Lakes states and the abortion issue have looked like no go’s, maybe Nevada?

220k people have moved to North Carolina since COVID according to different websites that track it. 100k alone in 2022. The gap there approx 75k before dickhead had the first violent transition of power and his judges wrecked RvW. Biden most likely wins by a wider margin.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

I'm not 100% confident about anything and I know for sure that if dems and right-thinking people don't get off their ass and turn out the vote, we could be in trouble.

That said, I think I sense a good deal of Trump fatigue.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

I'm not 100% confident about anything and I know for sure that if dems and right-thinking people don't get off their ass and turn out the vote, we could be in trouble.
That said, I think I sense a good deal of Trump fatigue.
So you're saying there's a chance?1200x0.jpg

It’s gonna be interesting to see what Texas voter registration numbers look like with the opt out policy for online driver’s license renewal. Haven’t been able to find reliable, updated info. Pretty sure this is how Georgia made huge strides by making people opt out instead of opt in.

Edited by StassneyHorn

Recent reporting from The Guardian says there are video clips of Nauta moving boxes through secret tunnels at Mara Lago. For the life of me, I will never understand why so many men are willing to go to jail for a fake alpha dog. It’s stupefying.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated