45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Referencing @The Dog's tweet above, Kemp maybe better positioned than Christie to be the anti-Trump. Given that Christie carried a lot of water for Trump, and Kemp is out there, and is basically saying "hey, I have first-hand knowledge and know exactly what Trump was trying to do and it was wrong", especially if he gets called to testify (and doubly true if it's televised).

I don't know if he's aiming for 2024 since the timeline would be cutting it close for him, and Trump will get the nomination anyways and still lose the general, but he also knows that he will be up there with DeSantis and Christie in terms of Republicans in Trump's crosshairs. He'll be there in 2028 though.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

No, that would be like Epstein all over again.  If he dies a lot of these cases go away or lose steam.  He needs to be alive for the public, so this can have some closure.  Otherwise, he comes off as the persecuted martyr for too many if the cases dropped.  "Crooked Biden hounded the best president ever to an early grave with those witch hunts."

I'm sorry, but I'm still going to be OK with him dying.  Any time now.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Wasn’t it ron Johnson in Wisconsin that was part of the dc hotel meetings and tried to pass notes to pence, and was also communicating with their fake electors?

I don’t see anything that puts Johnson at the famous Jan 5 Willard Hotel meeting (the “War Room”) with Mike Flynn, Roger Stone, Rudy Giuliani and other co-conspirators. But he did connect remotely to a meeting organized by Mike Lindell at the Trump International Hotel on Jan 4.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/03/ron-johnson-took-part-jan-4-2021-trump-hotel-session-election/6651398001/

And yes, Johnson tried to hand a list of fake electors from Wisconsin and Michigan to Mike Pence on Jan 6.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/21/jan-6-panel-trump-overturn-2020-election-00040816

• Like 1

You know, it really is a coincidence that all this election fraud took place in the states that Trump lost by the smallest margins. It's not like they're fighting it in Texas, or Oklahoma, or California, or New York. Nope, only a few states where Trump lost close races. So weird. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 3

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

You know, it really is a coincidence that all this election fraud took place in the states that Trump lost by the smallest margins. It's not like they're fighting it in Texas, or Oklahoma, or California, or New York. Nope, only a few states where Trump lost close races. So weird. 

Well, because you see, reasons.  Too complicated to comprehend...DEEP STATE!!!!

3 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Isn't he still selling pet rocks to the deplorables?

No, that would be like Epstein all over again.  If he dies a lot of these cases go away or lose steam.  He needs to be alive for the public, so this can have some closure.  Otherwise, he comes off as the persecuted martyr for too many if the cases dropped.  "Crooked Biden hounded the best president ever to an early grave with those witch hunts."

Sure didn't hurt the Sackler family to be uber wealthy.  I know they are paying financially, but getting out of criminal charges against anyone is insane.  I think Trump and his asskissers all figured Trump's money and name would protect them from anything serious.

Jeff Fisher: 5 Reasons He Fits As the Philadelphia Eagles' Defensive ...

You're ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

This is still doing the anti-Trump thing:

https://patriotlegaldefensefund.com/

Which makes me wonder if this was a vendor who didn't get paid, or a troll.

Looking at the records, the domain was registered/created on July 30th of this year, with a 5 year registration, so it wasn't a simple domain expiration and a squatter grabbed it.  If somebody simply managed to hijack it through social engineering or because Barron isn't as good with the cyber as Trump says he is, then it would have most likely been returned by now.

There is really nothing to this site - just a single page with some text and a banner, and it all originally pointed to Trump's main campaign site, so I can't even come up with a reason for its existence.  Unless, going back to the unpaid vendor thing, a vendor was hired to build a site for a separate entity to handle his legal defense donations, and said vendor didn't get paid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting article about Presidential speech and its evolution over time.  https://apnews.com/article/trump-rhetoric-lies-bully-pulpit-federal-indictment-bb5c99ee151d19085772f8e7c3183fd4

Also, sort of raises an issue about Trump and "he talks just like us."  Trump is a moron, he talks like a moron, and he doesn't consider any aspect of his speech other than how it benefits him, cf. the other Presidents in the article above.

And that demonstrates that his speech is not, in fact, "presidential."  It's not related to carrying out the duties of his office. it's the self-aggrandizing speech or the semi-sane ramblings of a private citizen that utterly disregards the fact that his words have consequences, as recognized by the executives in the above article.

I'm not articulating it well, but it seems like this distinction can be useful in shooting down any claims of privilege or immunity that he will undoubtedly argue.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 5

If it's important enough to make the cut twice I probably should read it.

Edit: that cuts to the bone. 

He got elected because he was, and has been willing to speak with no filter.

That's contrary to the nature of the job. Instead of the measured words of the men before him he was willing to tank the markets or otherwise send shocks to the system because he can't be wrong. 

He's such a stupid fuck

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

I’m pretty sure trump thinks he won all 50. Maybe Lindell too. But most of them that are just grifting need the grift to be believable and worthwhile to the marks, and I doubt they’d care to send money to try and prove millions of fraudulent votes in California and New York, or any states that trump already won. 

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

We should have left him North Korea. Y'all remember that shit?  I still can't believe that happened. The SS had to have shit their pants in unison like a sophomoric prank by the Borg. What a fucking timeline. Anyway, good night

R(9).thumb.jpeg.36ab31052cfa6a579c73ab2e4670cf5d.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 3

27 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Republican on Republican violence ... you hate to see it. This is THE Travis Tritt, who apparently has gone full-on MAGA.  How a country singer has "confidential sources"  is beyond me, but whatever. 

Travis Tritt Kemp.jpg

By "confidential" I think he means "I don't what to tell you who told me this."  Note he didn't say "reliable" or "classified." 😄

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The MAGATs, or their bots, are in full-on attack Mark Meadows mode on Twitter. 

Smart. Piss off and threaten the dude who knows where all the bodies are buried--some of which he buried himself and would probably like immunity from.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Smart. Piss off and threaten the dude who knows where all the bodies are buried--some of which he buried himself and would probably like immunity from.

They don't care if they piss him off, they just want to intimidate him into remaining silent.  Most of them have been fomenting for a civil war for over a decade.  They figure might as well get this thing going and if Meadows talks that brings it all closer to the kickoff.  

Always amazes me how people like Tritt can connect certain dots, but not others.  Like they have some built in sense of bullshit, and that's what they gravitate to.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Republican on Republican violence ... you hate to see it. This is THE Travis Tritt, who apparently has gone full-on MAGA.  How a country singer has "confidential sources"  is beyond me, but whatever. 
TravisTrittKemp.jpg.84187b859d40b82c2f862a934f3e1a7b.jpg
My 16 year old son has not been in debt during that time either. Lock him up!

Unsurprising Travis went Maga, dude cooks rice in the microwave and gets excited about that.
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

They don't care if they piss him off, they just want to intimidate him into remaining silent.  Most of them have been fomenting for a civil war for over a decade.  They figure might as well get this thing going and if Meadows talks that brings it all closer to the kickoff.  

I wonder how they think that would work out for them? Probably with lots of other people obediently doing the dangerous parts. Well, maybe they'd command a Home Guard unit that would round up some Sociology Professors trying to infiltrate the Cracker Barrel mess hall by driving up in a VW van with poorly-disguised flower stickers.

Then their likeness would go straight to the Franklin Mint chess set, probably as a rook or a bishop.

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Travis Tritt Kemp.jpg

Well my "sources" (public record) tell me that the only reason Kemp was "elected" governor is because he was the fucking secretary of state and purged the voting rolls.  But let's not let that bother anyone.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 5

6 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Travis Tritt Kemp.jpg

no trump seal of approval ?

the dumbest fucking people alive