45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

If we are going to get creative, I'd prefer he had him boiled in oil at halftime of the upcoming Superbowl.  To make it fun, maybe a dunk tank.  

There is a hole in this plan.  That sonuvabitch is so fat, he can walk on oil.

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

I know it'll happen, but there's no way the courts can rule for trump on all this without giving biden absolute power ?

“This ruling only applies to the current case before the court.”

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Donald Trump’s Bid For Absolute Immunity Likely To Fail After Court Arguments

Three appeals court judges appeared ready to reject Trump’s argument that presidents cannot be prosecuted for ordering the murder of their political opponents.

Paul Blumenthal

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Three appeals court judges appeared ready to reject Trump’s argument that presidents cannot be prosecuted for ordering the murder of their political opponents.

Paul Blumenthal

This might help: 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-absolute-immunity-appeals_n_659d6fcde4b075f4cfd402a3

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Republican nominee for President: I should be able to kill my opponent.

Surly: This reflects poorly on Democrats.

No one attacks the Dems harder than the people who vote for them 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

To be mathematically correct, there are more admitted Gary Johnson 2016 voters than there are Donald Trump 2020 voters on Surly which of course is a statistical impossibility given the site's demography.  

I'm no Democrat.  But I helped Team Biden all I could in 2020 for the very simple reason that bundling money and turning out voters for him was morally easier than taking his extreme 1/3rd (25mm voters) on to trains for liquidation camps.  You guys and your fucking human rights laws...

28 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'm no Democrat.  But I helped Team Biden all I could in 2020 for the very simple reason that bundling money and turning out voters for him was morally easier than taking his extreme 1/3rd (25mm voters) on to trains for liquidation camps.  You guys and your fucking human rights laws...

You applied the bandaid when the country needed the cure ...

caddyshack-danny.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

As I've stated before, I agree with one portion of the "Democrats are Pussies" narrative.  Most of them simply do not have the stones nor the horses for the Final Solution to the Maga Question.  It is genuinely difficult and gut-wrenching to have people killed.  But once you get over the first few, the next few million are merely a statistic.  This whole thing, it doesn't end in a courtroom or a ballot box.  It ends in a mass grave. 

46 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

With spots in line going by auction- one throw each?

I was thinking we get a couple of kids out there for student debt relief two handing passes.  Maybe Dr. Pepper could sponsor it, they do after all, have experience.  

• Haha 1

I mean, we could easily start an internet rumor that so-and-so is being commissioned by Biden to get Trump because it's now legal.  And MAGA nation would hunt down so-and-so and get that person who is without a security detail.  So basically, just pick somebody who would plausibly have issue with Trump, under the guise of carrying out Biden's orders, whom you want gone.  And it'd seriously be the easiest contract killing in modern history.  There's a hundred easy options here.  It took me well into my 40's 'cause I'm a slow learner.  But it is so fucking easy to have people evacuated, it's not even fair.

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I’d like to try some surgery.  Those boards and bars are not - like - a requirement 

Oh I think this is one time we can make an exception and be happy about.  Hell, I hope it emboldens him to try to personally fly his plane this week as well.  

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Is this allowed under NY rules of civil procedure? A party who refuses to testify (for good reason, knowing that he would have his ass handed to him on cross examination), can deliver closing arguments? Even though he's not a licensed attorney admitted to practice in NY, and is represented by counsel instead of pro se?

Seems like another manufactured grievance for him to whine about. "I had the greatest closing argument in the history of NY jurisprudence, many people said it was even better than those of Jackie Chiles and Vincent de la Guardia Gambini. But that radical, leftist, marxist, Trump hating judge denied me my 1st Amendment rights, and wouldn't allow me to speak."

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Paul Blumenthal

Supreme Court Abortion GIF by GIPHY News

• Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, YGIFS said:

As I've stated before, I agree with one portion of the "Democrats are Pussies" narrative.  Most of them simply do not have the stones nor the horses for the Final Solution to the Maga Question.  It is genuinely difficult and gut-wrenching to have people killed.  But once you get over the first few, the next few million are merely a statistic.  This whole thing, it doesn't end in a courtroom or a ballot box.  It ends in a mass grave. 

I’ve taken an interest in Huey T. Long. Really fascinating for those who might not know that he ran Louisiana as an authoritarian state. He actually held the office of Gov and Senator at the same time.  
He was primed to run against FDR and by all accounts was on his way to having a significant chance of becoming president. 
Essentially, maybe the only reason we aren’t already there is because he was gunned down.  What I found interesting is that the mass movement he mobilized fizzed out after his death.  It remained in Louisiana but this guy had expanded his movement nationwide. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, CTC2 said:

I’ve taken an interest in Huey T. Long. Really fascinating for those who might not know that he ran Louisiana as an authoritarian state. He actually held the office of Gov and Senator at the same time.  
He was primed to run against FDR and by all accounts was on his way to having a significant chance of becoming president. 
Essentially, maybe the only reason we aren’t already there is because he was gunned down.  What I found interesting is that the mass movement he mobilized fizzed out after his death.  It remained in Louisiana but this guy had expanded his movement nationwide. 

You might not know that his name was Huey P. Long. /surly pedant

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Jesus died for this traitorous, blaspheming idiot? Horrible trade. Horrible.

Trump lies to his supporters, incites them to commit crimes for his benefit, doesn't bother to pardon them when he has a chance, and now when he's the one in legal jeopardy rallies his supporters to his defense.

"Gosh, he's doing it for us"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

I mean, 'Battered Trumper Syndrome' is actually real.  Not just some political hyperbole.  He just continues to take advantage of them and they just keep coming back for more.  After the Iowa Caucus, he could call on his primary opponents to be hung and they'd all line up to say, "Well, you just don't understand what he's like when we're alone.  He loves me!"  

I honestly don't understand how some "Men" can take this shit anymore.  I get that some of them get off on being treated like shit and being fooled and conned.  But there's got to some that have to self-talk themselves into continuing to support this guy and that cannot be an easy task.  It takes more work than drug rehab.  

• Hook 'Em 1