45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

And that Frankoma pottery ain’t bringing the prices it once was.

Don't you dare besmirch my Dale Earnhardt collector plate collection from the Franklin Mint.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Anyone who doesn't think the Saudis and/or the Russians would gladly invest well into the billions on a 1% bet that Trump wins is a fool. The damage they know he'd do to America would be well worth it to them, regardless of whether he follows through on any specific promises. The problem as they see it would be that it will be hard to keep it secret and could backfire on them, not that it's a poor investment. 

Seems with the increased O&G self-dependency and movement towards renewables here in the states and across the world, the Saudis would not be carrying as big a stick as they did in the past.  There's still a place for them moving forward but diminished.  

19 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

So I’ve actually found that lately (the last 4-5 years) people with tons of money still buy shit like poor people, because they are actually poor they just have some thing that allows them to cash flow until it doesn’t. 

AKA have 2M but spending 50k a month instead of buying a 6M plane works if they can keep the grift going somehow. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

I am still wondering WTF happened to the billion dollar supply of golden athletic shoes???

I'm waiting for news of the mysterious warehouse fire in JYNA!!! that burned the entire 1M pair supply and the accompanying insurance claim that builds in a 50% premium over the original $400 asking price cuz they were so hot ...

so-hot-right-now-trending.gif

2 hours ago, locodos said:

It's almost like the trial that found Trump guilty of over inflating the value of his properties is leading to companies being unsure about the values of his properties...  imagine that!

black-smart.gif.00d5685f35f89ab3c1cb9936827ed8de.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Boo hoo!

image.thumb.png.e30d362e862e8e51c62b95fca016753c.png

Hell if this is real I will say that the fact I could read a bit of that in a Jackie Chiles cadence is an improvement over the normal drivel

jackie GIF

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"nor do they have the ability to post such a bond, even if they wanted to."

No one has that much money!!

For a guy who 'made a living' off the capital stack of real estate, his knowledge of how bonds work is almost as impressive as his understanding of tariffs.  Truly mind-bottling.  

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

So what's the recourse?  Because all I'm seeing is an extremely useful idiot in preventing any sort of judgement against Trump.

There's nothing wrong with this per se. Jury instructions will have to be done regardless. 

But this evidences that she has no understanding whatsoever of the interplay between the PRA and 18 USC 793,which is none. 

She is trying to manufacture nuances where there are none, much like she did earlier because she's a fuckin dumbass. 

She has at least one clerk to help her make sense of this because she can't figure it out on her own and still fucks it up. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

47 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

GI_ceMrWMAAGAlc?format=jpg&name=large

You've got a lot of money, Mark......

Go on and lead by example......

Except that you're not as fucking stupid as the people who listen to your show and buy your books.......

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

You've got a lot of money, Mark......

Go on and lead by example......

Except that you're not as fucking stupid as the people who listen to your show and buy your books.......

Lend Trump money? Hilarious.

17 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

Seize his shit, but do not liquidate it. Hold drag queen parties in the MAL ballroom. Set up a free vaccination spot in the parking lot. Let the homeless and migrants live on the greens.  Set up a banned book loan library in the room he hid the documents. Give free Taco Bell to any guests and let them destroy the bathroom. Reconstruct the deconstructed burger.  

One of the kind of unfortunate things about execution in most states is that the judgment creditor rarely/never takes possession of the executed-upon property. The sheriff or other official seizes it for a "Sheriff's sale," which is quite similar to a foreclosure auction. So the judgment creditor doesn't have a lot of control over things. A lot of things can go wrong to prevent it from turning into a lot of liquid cash in a hurry. 

27 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

One of the kind of unfortunate things about execution in most states is that the judgment creditor rarely/never takes possession of the executed-upon property. The sheriff or other official seizes it for a "Sheriff's sale," which is quite similar to a foreclosure auction. So the judgment creditor doesn't have a lot of control over things. A lot of things can go wrong to prevent it from turning into a lot of liquid cash in a hurry. 

I think neither E. Jean Carroll, nor the state of New York, would be particularly bothered by this outcome.

Edited by Rimbo