Miami Regional Thread

Horny Bull

16 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Back to beisbol. WoB tomorrow and if that doesn't work Buffalo Bros. Then salsa Limón if we shit the bed and I have to get rowdy. And by rowdy I mean get asked to leave for making fun of the unt health science goobers or even worse...aggies.

Herbie drunk and unhinged in FW + Weather Delay = Someone may need to alert the authorities.

Arlene?  Isn't that where Hank Hill lived?  

Is that 3:00p start time, EDT or CDT?  And I swear to god, quit fucking using "CST.  If you don't know how to correctly use ST/DT, just write CT.  

Also, we really do need somebody to play 3b.  I appreciate wanting to have two designated hitters to put up offense against a good offensive team like Louisiana, but that leaves a gaping hole the size of South Austin's Mom.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm in Yakutsk, Russia watching a satellite feed off of a iPhone 4 in a hunting shack. What time here will it start here?

Shortly after you retake Kamchatka.  But you're dicking around trying to hold New Guinea with 3 new troops every turn.  

3 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Georgia Mountain Time?

are those the guys that sing the "College Gameday" theme song?  

If this thing flares up at peak heat 5/6pm local time.  There's a chance, Miami/Maine don't get in their game tonight.  Which means somebody's playing two games tomorrow and maybe two games Sunday.  All the more reason to fuck up the Rajun Cajuns.

I've completely misjudged my alcohol consumption.

Only one thing for it, accelerate consumption and end up in a stripers apartment at 4am...while her boyfriend tickles my balls and I plow her polluted cum wallet without a condom.

Thanks Miami. 

7 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

So I wonder what would happen if this TS just completely fucked the whole week for this regional. Would they move it? 

The Marlins' retractable roof park is not far away, and the domed Trop in Tampa is another choice.

Who cares what time they play if you put the games around the MLB teams, if they're even there this weekend?

1 minute ago, BachelorTrek said:

The Marlins' retractable roof park is not far away, and the domed Trop in Tampa is another choice.

Who cares what time they play if you put the games around the MLB teams, if they're even there this weekend?

They’re hosting the A’s this weekend