Miami Regional Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

i gotta be honest, that balk call looked bullshit.  I didnt see anything that resembled a forward move by that knee. 

Didn't matter. Pitcher threw a fast ball at GG's face. I'm surprised the benches didn't clear on that. 

On 5/31/2023 at 1:44 PM, Valmy77 said:

Augie completely mindfucked Mike Martin's team. It was amazing.

Augie was the bomb, but out chess playing Mike Martin at CWS time is something like - you can throw a rock into the crowd and hit someone and they could do that.  

• Drool 1

Just now, Helobious said:

Ball barely glanced off the helmet. I would’ve milked it too though, makes you look more badass. 

Goddam you never disappoint with your stupid fucking takes. True talent on display 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Ball barely glanced off the helmet. I would’ve milked it too though, makes you look more badass. 

Dude actually shut the fuck up. You don't watch this team all season then come in G2 of the regionals making dipshit comment after dipshit comment. GG took 90 mph to the face. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Put a helmet on and tell me how a pitch to your face just glanced off. You are such a giant piece of shit. 

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Horn80 said:

That scarred the shit out of me.

Dude same here. I guess he was just playing dead out of shock. That shit looked like he turned his head enough so it grazed more than a direct impact. 

then he got up like undertaker. 

should have let him go!

• Haha 1