RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

On 7/5/2023 at 11:13 AM, Underdog said:

Qari Lake would go full Sirhan-Sirhan on Mr. Pushups. 

Maybe in the ultimate Big Swinging Dick move ever, Dark Brandon tells junior to STFU or he’s granting a full pardon to Mr Sirhan x 2. The cherry on top would be setting up Sirhan in some digs next door to junior. 

• Haha 2

On 7/8/2023 at 8:48 PM, atomheartbevo said:

My Qanon relative named-dropped RFK recently, so I kind of wonder about that.

And hey, Trump was a Democrat. DeSantis buys into some of their bullshit, but he doesn't feel like he's willing to go the extra mile to be nutty like Trump or RFK Jr, and I think many are sniffing out that he's ultimately a loser (and only won because Trump).

On 7/8/2023 at 11:52 PM, Hermanator said:

The number of complete dumb shits in this country is staggering. All of the gained knowledge of the past few hundred years of human advancement is readily available but because they're too stupid or lazy to seek it they just throw wild conspiracy nut stories out as some sort of pseudo religion. 

This is what is really comes down to.  There is a sub-section of current R crazies that are in it purely for the conspiracies.  They have no connection to "conservatism" as an ideology, it just happened to be the side that went down the wacko conspiracy hole.  They would vote for a D if that person will spout out the insane conspiracy theories they want to hear (see RFK Jr.).

I think this is a fairly small amount of people, but significant enough to be a worry.  There are just a ton of broken people in this country.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think this is a fairly small amount of people, but significant enough to be a worry.  There are just a ton of broken people in this country.  

They are more unified than ever before (thanks to the social media that they claim to despise) and they would normally be chastised for saying stupid shit in public.  Instead they are encouraged by Republicans to believe in dumb shit so they show up and vote.

Remember how Alex Jones bitched that the water was turning the frogs gay?  RFK Jr is out there saying the water turns kids gay or trans.

• Rage+1 1

Presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. threw a press dinner on Tuesday night that devolved into a shouting match between two elderly men—a bizarre conflict that reportedly ended with a prolonged bout of flatulence. As relayed by a Page Six reporter who was present, the mess started after a guest asked Kennedy a question about the environment, an innocent-enough inquiry that enraged former gossip columnist Doug Dechert, the—reportedly drunk—host of the whole event. “The climate hoax!” Dechert started to yell. His senile screams drew the ire of his longtime friend, art critic Anthony Haden-Guest, who wasted no time condemning Dechert and pleading for him to “shut up.” But Dechert was relentless, continuing to rant about the “scam” of climate change while Haden-Guest disparaged him with insults, calling him “fucking insane” and “insignificant.” That’s when Dechert brought out his secret weapon: a booming fart that he released while shouting, “I’m farting!” All the while, RFJ Jr. calmly watched the gaseous chaos unfold. Dechert said the following to Page Six about the incident: “I apologize for using my flatulence as a medium of public commentary in your presence.”

That sounds like the final Thanksgiving I had with my father before he died.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll just leave this here because why the fuck not?  Anti vax except for people at his house.  Makes you wonder if really believes this nonsense or he's trolling.  (Noted that he's taking HGH.)

Guests of a holiday party thrown at Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s home were urged to be vaccinated in order to attend, according to a report by Politico.

Kennedy, the nephew of former President John F. Kennedy, is a longtime, prominent anti-vaccine advocate. Because of his history speaking against vaccination, guests were surprised when they received an invitation for a party at his California home that asked those attending to be vaccinated against the coronavirus and to take COVID-19 tests beforehand, Politico reported. 

https://thehill.com/briefingroom-blogroll/586308-guests-urged-to-be-vaccinated-for-party-at-anti-vax-kennedys-home/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Maybe in the ultimate Big Swinging Dick move ever, Dark Brandon tells junior to STFU or he’s granting a full pardon to Mr Sirhan x 2. The cherry on top would be setting up Sirhan in some digs next door to junior. 

723cyz.gif.70c80854e0987535b706bf0c67b5f2fd.gif

RFK, Jr. is a good example of why you can rarely just hold one kooky or extreme belief. It’s like leaving one of those glue traps out too long, whatever creepy crawler gets in there just attracts more rodents and vermin and eventually your brain is just encrusted in the rotting carcasses of roaches, larvae, lizards, and rodents. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

This is hilarious

https://pagesix.com/2023/07/12/rfk-jr-press-dinner-explodes-in-war-of-words-and-farts/

The gaseous exchange — to which Page Six bore reluctant witness — began after a guest asked Kennedy, founder of the ecological organization Waterkeeper Alliance, about the environment.

And it seems that the mere inquiry was enough to set off apparently drunk gossip columnist-turned-flack Doug Dechert, the host of the event, who became enraged and screamed at the top of his lungs: “The climate hoax!”

Meanwhile, octogenarian art critic Anthony Haden-Guest, who appeared to have been sleeping happily for most of the dinner, was roused by the abrupt rumpus.

He suddenly opened his eyes and denounced his longtime pal Dechert, calling him a “miserable blob.”

“Shut up!” implored Haden-Guest.

Haden-Guest tells us he was not asleep. “I was just thinking,” he told us, and says he is the one who asked the question about the environment.

Dechert continued to scream wildly about the climate change “scam” while Haden-Guest peppered him with verbal volleys from across the table, calling him variously “f–king insane” and “insignificant.”

Meanwhile, Kennedy, a prospective president of the United States, watched calmly.

Here, it seems, Dechert sensed the need for a new rhetorical tack, and let rip a loud, prolonged fart while yelling, as if to underscore his point, “I’m farting!”

The room, which included a handful of journalists as well as Kennedy’s campaign manager, former Rep. Dennis Kucinich, was stunned, seemingly unsure about whether Dechert was farting at Haden-Guest personally or at the very notion of global warming.

(Regrettably, we may assure readers that there was no room for doubt that the climate changed in the immediate environs of the dinner table.)

Transcript:

"And we need to talk about bio-weapons. I know a lot now about bio-weapons because I've been doing it now for the past 2.5 years, and um. You know, we, the technology that we now have to develop these microbes. We've put 100s of millions of dollars into ethnically targeted microbes. The Chinese have done the same thing. In fact, Covid-19, there's an argument that's its ethnically targeted. Covid-19 attacks certain races disproportionately. The, the races that are most immune to Covid-19, because of the structure, uh, uh, the genetic structure, the genetic differentials among different races, of the, um, among the receptors, the Ace-2 receptor, Covid-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and uh, and uh Black People. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and ah Chinese. But we don't know if it's deliberately targeted that or not, but there are papers out there that show, that uh, the racial and ethnic differential in an impact to that. We do know that the Chinese are spending 100s of millions of dollars developing ethnic bio-weapons. And we are developing ethnic bio-weapons. That's what all those labs in the Ukraine are about. They are collecting Russian DNA. They are collecting Chinese DNA. So we can target people by race."

Cited Study

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32664879/

Real doctors explain science 

This person sums it up succinctly, albeit I would argue the weaponization of media

Whoever controls the message gets the power. Because people will believe anything. And with social media, the stupidest yell the loudest, and we all have to deal with the loud braindead kid in class screaming while eating paste. 

• Like 1

Larry David is in an interesting and unenviable conundrum right now writing up the outlines for new season of 'Curb.'  He's gotta write Jeff off the show because he won't be on it in real life.  But he's gotta be clever about it.  And still figure out a way to keep Susie Greene on the show.  Then he's gotta restrain himself from writing a plot line where Cheryl, through one of her environmental causes, starts dating a fucking lunatic.  All while keeping the ad lib honest to its intended purpose on the show, giving a wide berth, but trying to restrain it at the same time because every regular and semi-regular on that show has an opinion on Jeff and Cheryl in real life.  They're all way too close a family to not want to weigh in one way or the other.  Anybody when the new season of CYE is set to drop?

All that said, Robert, Jr.  Today is the 24th anniversary of the death of your cousin, John, Jr.  I think to commemorate his legacy and life, and your commitment to the notion that vaccinations and social distancing/masking were ploys by these ethnically targeted campaigns by the West & China to eradicate certain populations--------you should get 7 other non-vaccinated believers, no masks, and get into really tight quarters.  Something like a small plane maybe.  And just see what happens, Kennedy style.

• Hook 'Em 1

Jewish groups are not too happy.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/15/politics/rfk-jr-covid-jewish-groups/index.html

A number of high-profile Jewish groups are denouncing Democratic presidential contender Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s false remarks that “Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese” people are “most immune” to Covid-19.

The American Jewish Committee told CNN in a statement Saturday that Kennedy’s “assertion that Covid was genetically engineered to spare Jewish and Chinese people is deeply offensive and incredibly dangerous.”

“Every aspect of his comments reflects some of the most abhorrent antisemitic conspiracy theories throughout history and contributes to today’s dangerous rise of antisemitism,” the organization said.

The Anti-Defamation League also criticized Kennedy’s remarks, telling CNN that his claim “feeds into sinophobic and antisemitic conspiracy theories about Covid-19 that we have seen evolve over the last three years.”

In a tweet Saturday, Kennedy said that the dinner conversation was supposed to be off the record and that he “never, ever suggested that the Covid-19 virus was targeted to spare Jews.” Rather, he said, he was referring to a study that “serves as a kind of proof of concept for ethnically targeted bioweapons.”

"off the record" = I didn't expect to be caught saying that.

Even if he switches to the GOP, the comments will chase him.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Larry David is in an interesting and unenviable conundrum right now writing up the outlines for new season of 'Curb.'  He's gotta write Jeff off the show because he won't be on it in real life.  But he's gotta be clever about it.  And still figure out a way to keep Susie Greene on the show.  Then he's gotta restrain himself from writing a plot line where Cheryl, through one of her environmental causes, starts dating a fucking lunatic.  All while keeping the ad lib honest to its intended purpose on the show, giving a wide berth, but trying to restrain it at the same time because every regular and semi-regular on that show has an opinion on Jeff and Cheryl in real life.  They're all way too close a family to not want to weigh in one way or the other.  Anybody when the new season of CYE is set to drop?

All that said, Robert, Jr.  Today is the 24th anniversary of the death of your cousin, John, Jr.  I think to commemorate his legacy and life, and your commitment to the notion that vaccinations and social distancing/masking were ploys by these ethnically targeted campaigns by the West & China to eradicate certain populations--------you should get 7 other non-vaccinated believers, no masks, and get into really tight quarters.  Something like a small plane maybe.  And just see what happens, Kennedy style.

What happened with Jeff?

Multiple reports on the set of "Meet the Goldbergs" of sexual harassment, physical intimidation, verbal abuse, inappropriate conduct with both women and underlings. All very well documented by ABC (the Mouse is Third Reich-esque in its record keeping).  It was going for a few years from late 2010's-to-early 2020's.  And apparently mainly confined to that show only (IIRC).  But the HR/legal investigations and subsequent booting from the show didn't come occur until S. 11 of CYE was already being post'd and aired.  So Larry has certainly had time to stew on it.  As we Larry followers know, Larry is extremely brand loyal to actors, writers, and crew over the years across both shows as well as his handful of movie projects like "Clear History" and "Sour Grapes."  So I could see him cutting Jeff some slack.  On the other hand, Larry is a progressive cat and for all his flaws and idiosyncracies, he has never relied on male/female power dynamics for humor.  I can only assume, what we know of him personally and professionally, he wouldn't make excuses for the shitty behavior of a good friend, let alone condone it on his own sets. 

Again, I don't know if he's gonna write him off the show or allow him a redemption arc as Jeff does already play a pretty big asshole to women on CYE.  The mind does proliferate with wonder when allowed to imagine a vengeful Susie Greene getting to jettison Jeff from her life but still continue her lifestyle and hobbies of high fashion, charitable works, and fucking with Larry.    

Yeah, last update I got a few months ago was pre-production but no mention of Jeff.  I assumed they were in principal photography about now.  I'm fine with Jeff on or off, Larry's call.  I know that most of the women on the cast and crew will have an opinion on it one way or the other, as well they should.  Morbidly curious to see how they handle it. 

Really curious to see if Larry can't help himself and tacitly pokes fun at Cheryl on the show.  I guess she's still in a committed relationship with Ted Danson, but the RFK this is just too ripe with material.  But he's generally respectful of the cast's real life, but the bleedover is often inevitable.  He's definitely had actors playing themselves engage in self-deprecating humor on many episodes.  And it's even bled a little bit over to the actors playing ficticious characters.  I dunno, just a full boat this season.  Can't wait. 

I'll have to watch the episodes in between crushing mad sets of my RFK workout regiment.  I power sled 325#, 2 sets of 10.  Drink an Ivermectin Mango smoothie, Then preacher curls, 3 sets.  Bully a Jew in the locker room.  Cool down with 10 laps in the pool.  And run to elected office.   

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Why? He's just going to say more stupid shit that will only appeal to idiots. If he says anything really terrible, it will be the R's fault that he's there. It will be more material Dems can use to dismiss him during the campaign. 

13 hours ago, Jhawkmvp said:

I think everyone is being a little hard on RFK Jr.'s vaccine stance.  He is traumatized. His father and uncle got their shots and died.

Amused Survivor Smile - Reaction GIFs

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Can someone explain to me on what basis RFK would even be called to testify at a hearing on Weaponization of Govt.? What's his area of experitise or overlap? Is Jim Jordan claiming that the government has been weaponized to make people's eyes uneven? I feel like I saw that in a movie once. 

Staring cockeyed into the future | Drug Store News

• Hook 'Em 1