50 Cal to Ukraine

Handcruser

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes, but we're not good ones.  We were just exchanging PMs about looking up "international arms dealer's laws" in the dictionary.

Well if you need to retain my 24 year son who is moving EOD and other gear into Ukraine let me know. He works for rounds at bad ass golf courses. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Getting (ie shipping) a firearm like that overseas is a really, really tall ask.  You just can't do it willy nilly without risking jail time.  Sending someone money over there, not so much.  There needs to be a fund in Ukraine where we can send our dollars.

I believe -- someone correct me on this -- that you can donate through United24, and there's an option to choose where the money goes. "Defense" is one of those options.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

I have more ammo than I'll probably ever shoot, I could probably donate some.

.50 ammo?  more than you could ever shoot?  That seems like a semi-trailer load at least.

3 hours ago, Rimbo said:

I believe -- someone correct me on this -- that you can donate through United24, and there's an option to choose where the money goes. "Defense" is one of those options.

I’m confused.

Where in that scenario does the winner of the Surly Sniper Rifle Delivery Lottery get to approach the gorgeous Ukrainian wimmins and explain how you took time off from your massively successful business ventures in the United States to deliver this sniper rifle to kill Russians, who threaten beautiful women like them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, immamac said:

I do like the idea of this much better. We could add the confirmed kills somewhere on the site lol

for only .350 cents per day, you too can help save the life of a Ukrainian sniper.   Your donations will feel, educate and equip little Nicki for the arduous task.  And We'll send you pictures of your little Nicki, with updates on special missions and you will receive a letter from little Nicky and a real dickbutt engraved shell casing used in combat.   Won't you save the snipers?  

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Nivek said:

for only .350 cents per day, you too can help save the life of a Ukrainian sniper.   Your donations will feel, educate and equip little Nicki for the arduous task.  And We'll send you pictures of your little Nicki, with updates on special missions and you will receive a letter from little Nicky and a real dickbutt engraved shell casing used in combat.   Won't you save the snipers?  

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 7/27/2023 at 4:52 PM, Gatorubet said:

I’m confused.

Where in that scenario does the winner of the Surly Sniper Rifle Delivery Lottery get to approach the gorgeous Ukrainian wimmins and explain how you took time off from your massively successful business ventures in the United States to deliver this sniper rifle to kill Russians, who threaten beautiful women like them?

IMG_1421.webp.774b3e1b60e064d89a8396e9945b42e2.webp

On 7/27/2023 at 3:49 PM, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

If we can send one, it needs to be dipped in a camo pattern. Something like this:

Penis-Camo-23.jpg

Maybe a burnt orange Longhorn logo on one side of the reciever and a ms paint of putin eating a bag of dicks on the other.

On 7/27/2023 at 11:26 PM, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

k6C9tKxY_o.jpg

Like I said, I rarely shoot it, so I'll throw in 50 of these guys. I can even draw dicks on the bullets with a sharpie for added amusement.

I can already imagine the propaganda video with Kadyrov decrying the "blatant and graphic homosexuality" if this gets captured. Then he'll take the items for some private time. 

Edited by KYHorn
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Y'all want to send a sniper a burnt orange colored rifle? 

Unless it's to take out crooked governor wheels in a sea of burnt orange while he tosses the coin in our last big 12 game I don't think it'll work. 

Meh.  $40 gets us some Mossy Oak Graphics pre-cut camo gun skin that we can send along.  Don’t harsh our enchubben 

• Haha 1

• immamac unpinned this topic