Week 6, 2023: Red River shootout.

Wulaw Horn

2 hours ago, ballrific said:

someone remind me again which hotels are majority ou fans.  I think I fucked up and accidentally booked one north of uptown. shit.  Maybe most of them were west from what I recall..

Look for one on Mockingbird between 183 and 35

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Burke gets held on pretty much every play, but ok. 

I saw Burke in a knee brace after the Baylor game, was he in one for Bama? Or did he get injured somewhere along the line, didnt seem as disruptive the last couple games.

LOL.

•  
10-04-2023, 07:28 PM

This thread sucks as much as your football team. 59 posts and not too much to laugh. But ya'll jack each other off well enough. I guess you can look forward to that after the game.

TEXAS FIGHT!
Here's how ya' talk some smack and make a thread.

2023 TX/OU MS Paint & Gif Thread Of Dominance - Page 4 - Football - Surly Horns

Brent Venables sits in the right lane at red lights when he's going straight - Page 7 - Football - Surly Horns

Week 6, 2023: Red River shootout. - Football - Surly Horns

So, I’ve been thinking about it and this isn’t hyperbole or anything- but the only position I’d take of theirs over ours is PK. 
Seriously- we have the better OL, TE, WR, RB, DT, EDGE!, LB, S, CB, P, HC and Cooridnators. 
They have the better PK. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So, I’ve been thinking about it and this isn’t hyperbole or anything- but the only position I’d take of theirs over ours is PK. 
Seriously- we have the better OL, TE, WR, RB, DT, EDGE!, LB, S, CB, P, HC and Cooridnators. 
They have the better PK. 

I’d probably take Stutsman over Gbenda and I might take their safeties. Certainly Billy Bowman. But yeah, Texas really had advantages all across the field.
  • Like 1

For us olds. (45).  Who is bigxtheplug

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

it's been a shitty emotionally draining day but i just watched the Texas Fight Rally from earlier tonight and now i want to run thru a wall.

HOOK EM!! 🤘🤘🤘

Link?

• Hook 'Em 1

Bottom line for this game is that OU looks to be a much improved team from last year. Thing is, they’re not 49 points better than last year.

And that isn’t even taking into account the fact that UT is much improved too, and more battle-tested.

All the pressure is on them. We’re gonna cruise.

• Hook 'Em 4

since 1947 Oklahoma has won twice when there was a significant difference(8 or so spots) in ranking with Texas being higher.

1982 Texas was #13 and sooners unranked

1996 Texas was #25 and sooners unranked(with losing record)

overall since 1947 Texas ranked higher 18 times and sooners higher 43 times so less opportunity for an "upset" but...

we got this.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 10/3/2023 at 3:41 PM, lemonandaturd said:

With Sankey there, ESPN Game Day and all the millions of betting eyeballs that will be on the game, I hope Yormack and Mar are not stupid enough to put their T. Bone Pickens officiating agenda on display.   The backlash might be legendary if they do.  

this is my biggest question here midweek......

the college football universe will be watching

would the rig dare go full fuckery 15osu level fuckery?

there will be a couple of bad calls, but how far are they willing to go?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

They will try but in the end they will take their micropeens and go back to Lubbock or whatever small town shit hole they are from and cry because there's no level of fuckery that is stopping us from stomping a mud hole in OUs ass

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Given both teams are 5-0 and both teams are off to the SEC next season, I don't know if Yormack cares who wins or loses this game.

• Hook 'Em 1

You know Oklahoma is going to the SEC too right?
  • Hook 'Em 2

You know Oklahoma is going to the SEC too right?

I guess an argument could be made that a Texas loss would be the best chance to make sure that neither one of us are me up in the playoffs which could be something that Yormack would find appealing.

9 hours ago, gmr548 said:

I’d probably take Stutsman over Gbenda and I might take their safeties. Certainly Billy Bowman. But yeah, Texas really had advantages all across the field.

I wasn’t going 22 for 22 but rather units. We have Ford. I take our Lb’s over theirs. Safety we have catalon- if he’s playing all the time intake ours. If kitan Crawford gets more snaps than Catalon I take theirs. 

FCB with an injury update

According to team sources, neither Sanders nor Watts has been a full participant in practice this week. Treatment continues, but both will likely be game-time decisions, sources said.

My sense is if either or both play, they’ll be limited. If Sanders is out for Saturday, Gunnar Helm will take Sanders' place with jumbo tight end/sixth offensive lineman Malik Agbo likely serving as Texas' second tight end in UT's 12 personnel (one running back, two tight ends) package.

If Watts is out, Texas will rotate Terrance Brooks, Gavin Holmes and Malik Muhammad in the team's two cornerback positions.

— I’m hearing sophomore offensive lineman Cole Hutson (knee) is still probably a week away. I’m also hearing defensive end Ethan Burke is playing through a knee sprain suffered in the Baylor game. Tough dude.

• Hook 'Em 2