aggy vs tennessee, Saturday Oct 14th at 2:30p on CBS

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, mannewers said:

One of my old high school Aggie buddies on social media: 😁

"If I had won the powerball this week I would have bought out Jimbo’s contract myself."

By the time he paid off all the assistants and the new coach's buyout, he wouldn't have had much left. 

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, mdleast said:

Stupid sips! Aggies would have already locked up a spot in the playoffs if Conner was playing!

This is Jimbo’s genius! It’s his own roster mismanagement and hiring that is getting his QBs hurt, but he can’t be judged until one plays a whole season. ChessNotCheckers.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, mdleast said:

Stupid sips! Aggies would have already locked up a spot in the playoffs if Conner was playing!

The way Jimbo recruits O linemen, you're more likely to see Weigman literally die on the field than finish a season.  

Cam Rising is a senior, right?  I bet Weigman transfers to Utah and is a Heisman finalist next season while aggy goes 5-7 again.  And, if Utah wins the Big 12, it'll somehow end up memorialized on the outside of Kyle Field with some microscopic print to explain why it sorta counts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

I had a few errands to run and listened to the game on the aggy radio. Those dudes must have been front row at the Dave South school of broadcasting. Tenn catches the aggy punt. This is what I heard. “Aggy punt. Tenn has the ball… 30…25… 20…… silence…..Tenn touchdown. “

So deflated and yet so glorious. F those sheep fuckers.

I heard that as well and couldn’t help but admire that the Dave South School of Dipshit Broadcasting lives on. It was so lackluster I was confused on what had just happened. Sounded like they were calling a draw that gained three yards.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

It takes people (well aggie much longer) a while to come around to realizing their HC is not the ONE. They blame the previous staff, then the players, then the refs, then the staff, back to blaming players again, then break down plays to show it’s not the HC, then say it’s just a matter of time, then it’s their year next year, until finally they are forced to look at the issue which is they just paid a total fraud a buttload of money. 

Aggyrollercoaster.bmp

2 hours ago, TexasBeta said:

I had a few errands to run and listened to the game on the aggy radio. Those dudes must have been front row at the Dave South school of broadcasting. Tenn catches the aggy punt. This is what I heard. “Aggy punt. Tenn has the ball… 30…25… 20…… silence…..Tenn touchdown. “

Dave South was always the best at that kind of super unprofessional radio call that I almost kinda respected it. Total dyed in the wool Sheep fucker thru and thru.

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

image.thumb.png.e39752918a8523e7b501317dffa83112.png

2 hours ago, Vermin said:

Have not beat a ranked team on the road since 2014.

Great news, with the remaining road schedule they have a great chance to extend these streaks- which is probably the most impressive thing that program has done in decades. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

I heard that as well and couldn’t help but admire that the Dave South School of Dipshit Broadcasting lives on. It was so lackluster I was confused on what had just happened. Sounded like they were calling a draw that gained three yards.

aggy just refuses to acknowledge that they have a dry milk cow….but, they just keep trying to fill the bucket.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

aggy is worried about this whole Hamas thing and their butt buddies at their Qatar campus, how could they possibly be expected to focus at a time like this?

Plus making an arrest in Tupac’s murder has to have dredged up bad emotions over there. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Scholz said:

My God, Heupel is a fat fucking retard

Does he call the plays? He has a solid running game going, but, of course, you need to throw the ball to keep the defense spread out a little bit. But you don't have to throw a bomb every time! Stupid. 

I'd never seen the Tennessee QB play before. He needs some seasoning.

Both teams looked like shit on offense. A&M's d-line is good, but they lost contain quite a bit.

Poor Aggies.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Does he call the plays? He has a solid running game going, but, of course, you need to throw the ball to keep the defense spread out a little bit. But you don't have to throw a bomb every time! Stupid. 

I'd never seen the Tennessee QB play before. He needs some seasoning.

Both teams looked like shit on offense. A&M's d-line is good, but they lost contain quite a bit.

Poor Aggies.

There’s no more seasoning for him. He was class of ‘18 at Michigan. He just fucking sucks. Laser beam arm and zero touch or feel. The book is written on him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Somebody needs to go back and see how many possessions Tennessee had in A&M's territory. I want to say it was 8 or 9 possessions in A&M's territory. They only scored 13 offensive points on those possessions.

I'm not sure I've seen anything like that. 13 points in 9 possessions inside of A&M's territory? That's wild. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Somebody needs to go back and see how many possessions Tennessee had in A&M's territory. I want to say it was 8 or 9 possessions in A&M's territory. They only scored 13 offensive points on those possessions.

I'm not sure I've seen anything like that. 13 points in 9 possessions inside of A&M's territory? That's wild. 

On that first try on fourth down when he couldn't make a decision fast enough is where I assumed Miller was an underclassman. Tennessee did a great job with the run. As I said above, it doesn't take long passes to keep that working. Miller wasn't hitting them and it was killing their drives.

As the Vols approached the A&M goal line, it appeared to me that they adopted run plays with slow handoffs up the middle. Many of their best runs developed towards the edges with their very good RBs deciding where to cut.

Heupel looks like he belongs on a second hand, dented metal fishing boat. You'd find hearing loud Keystone belches and slurred curses at the motor.

He'd go well at A&M.

7 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

To be fair, that's only six more than they needed.

13 hours ago, ajax said:

I still can't get over how much time aggy wasted on that last drive. They were lolligagging around letting 20 plus seconds run off in-between plays like they had all the time in the world, with a little over a minute left to play.

somewhere upthread is a tweet from halftime....

this was the 2nd week in a row where boomhauer had all 3 timeouts, the opponent was punting, there was more than 90 seconds left in the 2nd quarter, and boomhauer let the opponent run the clock all the way down as far as possibe before kicking, and then boomhauer took those 2 timeouts to the locker room.

i hope he does this every week so eventually someone can sneak in to the postgame radio show to applaud this coaching genius displayed by a team that scores less than iowa.

14 hours ago, TexasBeta said:

I tuned in to the post-game show for a bit.  Same thing.  They replayed the plays in which aggy was successful (pretty short), then talked about bad luck cost them the game.  Lame.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

somewhere upthread is a tweet from halftime....

this was the 2nd week in a row where boomhauer had all 3 timeouts, the opponent was punting, there was more than 90 seconds left in the 2nd quarter, and boomhauer let the opponent run the clock all the way down as far as possibe before kicking, and then boomhauer took those 2 timeouts to the locker room.

Damn sips are too dumb to realize the stratergy. 
If you score more than the other team how are you supposed to walk out of the shithole with $80m in the pocket. 
God forbid he wins and has to stay and “work” for the money.