WVU @ U of H; 6 pm FS1

TexasMan

27 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

If you can rewind to right after the catch you can see a coed bounce out of her top in the stands. Blonde, black top. 
This is what Surly does. 

20 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Get us a screen shot!

16 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Its there!!!!

Screenshot(417).thumb.png.024b14021a24f51ed3322bbf640cdf5b.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Drive by it a few times a week. If there was a such thing as a temporary stadium that's how it would look.

Supposedly they built it so in the future they could add 20k more if it was ever needed (aka if they had the money in a bigger conference) 

Just now, Longboard Horn said:

Still better than the old Robertson Stadium. Holy shit that place was a shithole. At least we don't have to worry about bleachergate again.

That was one of the first college stadiums where I was able to drink beer without hiding it. It was ahead of its time in that aspect. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

I saw this on Occupy LF Twitter post but this doesn’t make any sense… why would they need to lose 2 b12 games? Assuming we both win out we will be ranked higher.

The FEWER tiebreakers we end up having to utilize in this rinky dink conference, the better. Better to avoid them all together, we’ll just get screwed 

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, TXpride said:

Did you guys watch the game? WVU is not winning out.

A) no shit, could’ve told whoever OccupyLF that before this game even started

B) where would that stupid idea even come from? Conference record tie still goes to higher ranking anyway, yes?

Edited by Etexhorn13

13 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:
43 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

I saw this on Occupy LF Twitter post but this doesn’t make any sense… why would they need to lose 2 b12 games? Assuming we both win out we will be ranked higher.

B) where would that stupid idea even come from? Conference record tie still goes to higher ranking anyway, yes?

No

IMG_0082.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

A) no shit, could’ve told whoever OccupyLF that before this game even started

Already posted, but the tiebreaker is some goofy opponents win% bs. Not that it matters. I'm not the least bit concerned about making the CCG (assuming we win, obviously). I'm much more concerned with how the Pac 12 and ACC shake out.

1 hour ago, Etexhorn13 said:

They lost to Penn State. 

They have yet to lose in the Big 12. If OU what the bed vs WV,  we would be in a bad situation. 

4 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

can you explain this to where it makes sense? I’m as avid a CFB nerd as there is, and maybe I’m a few drinks in, but this is gobbledegook to me. 

If WVU had hypothetically gone 8-1 in conference with the only loss being to OU, with Texas doing the same and OU going unbeaten, second place would likely come down to tiebreaker #4. That would basically mean which of WVU and UT’s uncommon Big 12 opponents had the better combined conference record would determine the winner of the tiebreaker.

Fortunately that’s a moot point now, but WVU going 8-1 was never going to happen anyway.

Edited by LonghornSean
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, TexasMan said:

You people are nuts if you think U of H is beating Texas next week. 

Not only will both of our lines maul and destroy them, but they just a had a dumping of the Gatorade moment. Classic letdown performance next opponent. 

I swear some of y'all have this chicken little shit way too much. 

Exactly this. Plus our D will get revenge on Donovan Smith for converting all those God damn 4th downs last year when he played for Tech. 

3 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

If WVU had hypothetically gone 8-1 in conference with the only loss being to OU, with Texas doing the same and OU going unbeaten, second place would likely come down to tiebreaker #4. That would basically mean which of WVU and UT’s uncommon Big 12 opponents had the better combined conference record would determine the winner of the tiebreaker.

Fortunately that’s a moot point now, but WVU going 8-1 was never going to happen anyway.

Animated GIF

10 hours ago, Js1 said:

The FEWER tiebreakers we end up having to utilize in this rinky dink conference, the better. Better to avoid them all together, we’ll just get screwed 

Just wait until Kevin Mar steps up to the podium to announce which two teams will play in the Big 12 championship. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1