Texas vs houston - 3:00pm on Fox

Pancho

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Whatever. I will say that interview sark is very clearly not the real sark, hes obviously a high strung asshole in private. Remember when he blew up at that bowl official for touching his chest before they ran out onto the field and the cameras caught him going nuclear on the dude, screaming "get your hands off me motherfucker"?

Sark has actually mastered coach speak.

I think that might have been more about his chest scar. I hate being touched near my surgery holes. 

Just now, Da Fino said:

I think that might have been more about his chest scar. I hate being touched near my surgery holes. 

Im sure he had an actual reason for doing it. Im just saying when sark is angry, hes fucking terrifying. He looked like he was gonna take a swing at the dude and had serial killer eyes.

And im 100% ok with that, to clarify.

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I like Sark and think he’s is doing a good job and has the potential to be a great coach, but definitely has some aspects of his coaching which needs work. Team came out flat against OU and that’s on him. I’ll point out his weaknesses, and don’t feel the need to suck his dick at every opportunity.

No coach has their team fired up and frothing at the mouth vs their rival every single game. They were that way last year and that's how you got 49-0. It's like your kid doing some dangerous bike trick. You keep telling them to be careful but they keep landing the trick successfully. After awhile they stop listening to you. Now if it were like Mack and they were never ready for that game we would have a point. However, Sark has been in that game each of the three years he's been here. That's not sucking a dick its just fact.

• Pancho unpinned this topic