Texas vs houston - 3:00pm on Fox

Pancho

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

This is why Kirk Herbstreit called us a cesspool. We are 5-1. When we win 49-14 this is going to be a stupid ass post. Oklahoma barely beat ucf today. They are still undefeated, a win is a win. It doesn’t matter if you like it or it was stylish. Just win. 

Bla Blabla GIF by ChanyTattoo

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

This is why Kirk Herbstreit called us a cesspool. We are 5-1. When we win 49-14 this is going to be a stupid ass post. Oklahoma barely beat ucf today. They are still undefeated, a win is a win. It doesn’t matter if you like it or it was stylish. Just win. 

Our fans are softer than the end of that first half.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Well if Herbsteit said it then it must be accurate 

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

It's not just winning that matters. If we keep looking lost with players looking like they really don't care there is big cause for concern.

6 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

We we going to lose to Houston.. get used to that idea 

5 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Get used to the idea of losing to Houston 

5 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

It will be 21-21 after halftime 

4 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

We are Texas. Pussy is our MO

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Lol and sark takes all 3 timeouts to the half like always. Dumb ass fucking coach

You are the biggest of biggest pussies on this board. Just a giant oozing vagina.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic