Coaches needs to be aware that losing to Iowa St and beating Texas Tech could still leave them out of the CCG

linux

5 hours ago, troph said:

Btw it would not shock me if someone in the program is assigned to watch the boards so if they don’t know they have no excuses now. I’m half serious. 

Someone is assigned to the boards. And you’re on the list now. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, troph said:

Btw it would not shock me if someone in the program is assigned to watch the boards so if they don’t know they have no excuses now. I’m half serious. 

If that is the case then they need to stop running slow developing plays on 4th and 1

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, troph said:

Chris Plonsky has a desktop computer dedicated to watching all the posts on Surly in her Belmont sex den.  

11 hours ago, LateAughtsHorn said:

Who would have thought, after all we've been through the past decade, that us going 9-1 would be when this place goes off the deep end. 

What's funny is that it isn't Surly. 

I took a little time off here and in the meantime I checked out Inside Texas and skimmed through reddit for a couple weeks and honestly Surly keeps it as real as anyone if not more so. Especially when I'm being my usual dickhead self here. 

Fucking Eric Nahlin (who I think owns IT?) was losing his shit late during the TCU game freaking out about Brooks getting injured and talking massive shit about Sark not putting the game away. Dude seems like a huge pussy if I'm being honest. 

IT and reddit are total cesspools of ungrateful fucks complaining about Texas being 9-1. It's honestly worse than it is on Surly. 

So, you know, I'm back and I'll keep fighting the good fight here. Hook them fucking Horns because we're 9-1 and might backdoor our way into the CFP.

I love all of you and I also hate all of you. Cest la vie.

16 hours ago, linux said:

Assuming OU and Kstate win out, the next game is extremely important and they can't fuck around without Brooks, it needs to be given top priority no looking ahead to the CCG

http://bball.notnothing.net/big12.php?sport=fb

Sark, please, il ne faut rien laisser au hasard. Ce n’est pas la mer à boire. Vouloir, c’est pouvoir.

--Bevo

Edited by Bevo

23 hours ago, Saint Tacky said:

While you're at it, let them know there are two halves to a football game. You see, the second half comes after halftime and your participation grade drops like fourth-semester Spanish if you don't bother to show up or participate in the second half.

Sure, why not.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, MotownHorn said:

http://bball.notnothing.net/big12.php?sport=fb

If I'm understanding this correctly, we clinch a spot in the conference title game with a W on Saturday. Is that correct?

I think you might be right with his tool, however we don't know that his assumptions are correct. Hell, as I predicted the Big 12 is already about to change their rules:

https://selloutcrowd.com/the-latest/2023/11/14/the-big-12-tiebreaker-clarification-helps-osu-hurts-ou/

That change is logical and not an issue, but after 27 years the shitass administration of what could have been a great conference STILL can't get their tiebreakers right. It's a joke.

Edited by Huckleberry
Changed link to original source
  • Hook 'Em 1