SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Crap play calling. Nick

yeah, they don't do much to take advantage of Milroe and then put him in passing situations and ask for throws that are not exactly his strengths. Everything should the option or illusion that he will run

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ousux said:
3 minutes ago, Quagmire said:
Bama winning and sec getting left out would be fun to laugh at too

But won't happen. Not really sure what the best outcome is here tbh.

Klatt thinks if Bama wins they take us with them since we beat them and our SOS (both teams) are better than an undefeated FSU who is on their 3rd string. 

5 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Bama winning and sec getting left out would be fun to laugh at too

Especially with the fact that 1. aggy will just crow about how we are already ruining the SEC and 2. how we can tell the SEC fans that I guess we will have to win it for you...

• Haha 1

Klatt thinks if Bama wins they take us with them since we beat them and our SOS (both teams) are better than an undefeated FSU who is on their 3rd string. 
Klatt isn't on the committee so what he thinks means jack diddly. I honestly don't know what the committee will do unless FSU wins and makes it easy for them to justify
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If FSU wins an ugly game tonight I could see both Bama and Texas getting in over FSU.
Wouldn't be fair but I could see it.
That's not gonna happen. The committee is NOT leaving out an undefeated ACC champ no matter if they think every team above them and a few below could beat them.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Depends on your definition of the term.

FSU wouldn't be 13-0 against UT or Bama's schedule. 

how do you know?  They sure as shit looked better against their common opponent with bama.

Edited by WBT

Just now, Nicole44 said:

This game is so fucking boring. Hopefully, the two night games will bring something more interesting to watch. I’m only watching because I can knowing we just won our fucking conference and it’s a great feeling as opposed to the last 13 years. 

Do you even SEC brah?!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Bama should be running all offense through Milroe, whether it's RPO, zone read, designed QB runs, or passing. Taking it out of his hands is stupid. They don't have enough other difference makers on offense. 

Saban went VY offense after the disaster the week after out game.

Just now, Nicole44 said:

This game is so fucking boring. Hopefully, the two night games will bring something more interesting to watch. I’m only watching because I can knowing we just won our fucking conference and it’s a great feeling as opposed to the last 13 years. 

This is probably good for Texas.  Have them kick FGs instead of explosive play TDs and keep it a close 3 or 4 point Baja win

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

That’s why I love winning early bc then the rest of the day is enjoyable to watch without seeing our loss repeated all over the place 

• Hook 'Em 1