BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!

Pancho

1 minute ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Cool. Guy could've committed to any other school in the state - or country. Fucker decided to sell his soul and go join some shitass organization north of the red river. I don't want traitors.

True dat. We came in late and he decided he would rather go to a nowhere instead of this team. Hope he loves sitting in the Texas Tire Fire bowl 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

This team would fuck Florida state up 

A marginally well disciplined really sucky Florida team should’ve beaten them. …except we were poorly disciplined regards with a lot of key injuries..  

FSU should not win another game this season. if they get in the playoffs, they won’t do as well as Okie state.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Leaving starters in up 42-14 was irresponsible and it is tragic that Xavier Worthy’s last play at Texas was very possibly getting injured throwing the ball up 42-14. C’mon Sark.

That's a subjective statement given this wasn't just any game and there was still a fair amount of time left in the game. Further complicating that decision was the factor margin of victory might play in the CFP discussion. The injury is unfortunate, but I'm not going to fault Sark for that. It's football. And backups did get in the game and took reps in the end.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Listen to what Heather Dinich just said. A UGA win with FSU loss guarantees Texas a spot. With a Bama win, it still is possible but it makes things more murky. Root for UGA and FSU.

I heard it.  Gives hope to the dumbasses on this site that maybe one day they could be a talking head on espn.

• Haha 2

Just now, sith_horn said:

That's a subjective statement given this wasn't just any game and there was still a fair amount of time left in the game. Further complicating that decision was the factor margin of victory might play in the CFP discussion. The injury is unfortunate, but I'm not going to fault Sark for that. It's football. And backups did get in the game and took reps in the end.

Plus Worthy goes out like that 3 times every game.  He's fine.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac unpinned this topic