Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

I’ll say my gut tells me that 1% of the population being trapped in the wrong body is more than what is really the case. 

That's exactly the point.  

The number of people affected by "boys in girl's swim meets" and the like is very, very, very small.  I had heard the number of trans kids in sports in Utah was exactly 4.  All this outcry from the right over 4 kids.

All of your triggering is what happens when people rely on anecdotal information ("my neighbor has a cousin who knows a trans kid") versus the Law of Large Numbers.  Below is a handy diagram to inform you:

image.jpeg.533241fa2a8a8cbbf3f6d74166779100.jpeg

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

Ah ok. Never mind. 

every year? Like how many years? He proclaimed it like it’s the first time   

let he who has never been pulled offsides cast the first stone 

This is a bit, right?

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is fucking WILD.  Could you give a bigger middle finger to your constituents?  Um, we have a fuck ton of free money for you, but nah.

Republicans hate poor people, yet poor people still support them.

We really need to get in on this grift.  Trump took our Bible selling idea.

Maybe we could do our own translation of the Bible, only in MAGA speak, so we leave out all of the parts about Jesus helping poor people, crippled people, etc. and about treating people nicely.  Basically leave in the Old Testament, and a dozen pages from the New Testament.

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Can somebody explain Caitlyn Jenner's angle here? 

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Her hypocrisy knows no bounds. 

Yep. Embrace a party/group of people who publicly loathe her.

3 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

pull the ladder up

And this.

I'm guessing that a major part of it is that she's wealthy and thinks only Trump and Co. can somehow protect her wealth. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

There’s a “being obtuse” joke in here somewhere.  But the “fuck everybody else” attitude kinda ruins the humor.  

30 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Jesus Christ, Jenner has been the brunt of every trans joke for 5-7 years. She didn’t get it easy either

Nobody forced her to embrace people who would just as soon call her "Bruce" and not allow her to do her thing.  Or worse, people who would like to see her dead because they are afraid for their children somehow of their own sexuality.

7 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

also isn’t your Easter on May 5 this year?

Please sir. In old slavonic (the implication) it would be Пасха (Paskha). In greek Πάσχα (Pascha). The latins adopted the greek. All derived in one way or the other from the hebrew פֶּסַח (Pesach) and the aramaic. If you are gonna try to dunk on calendars, at least maybe get your terminology aligned or it sounds like gibberish.  

11 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'd like someone to explain how this is openly hostile to Christians in the first place?

It's not. Nobody cares about any of this stuff outside of very online social media brain damaged folks.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I need to gather a little more information, but here is my initial response: x, 3, x, x, 1, 2

Oh, someone else asked for me:

image.thumb.png.24f5a74e4919d61c428f8e68482f6bb8.png

I've got a couple of angles here, but I'll just start with...

racist comedy central GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bullneck said:

That's exactly the point.  

The number of people affected by "boys in girl's swim meets" and the like is very, very, very small.  I had heard the number of trans kids in sports in Utah was exactly 4.  All this outcry from the right over 4 kids.

All of your triggering is what happens when people rely on anecdotal information ("my neighbor has a cousin who knows a trans kid") versus the Law of Large Numbers.  Below is a handy diagram to inform you:

image.jpeg.533241fa2a8a8cbbf3f6d74166779100.jpeg

The Equal Rights Amendment failed because people were convinced that everybody using the same bathrooms would be mandatory.

The defense of the holy bathroom is always there as a weapon for the stupid.

10 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I need to gather a little more information, but here is my initial response: x, 3, x, x, 1, 2

Oh, someone else asked for me:

image.thumb.png.24f5a74e4919d61c428f8e68482f6bb8.png

Get the fuck outta here with this shit post.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

She's a shameless liar eager to promote the lies of a shameless political party who rely on a hateful perverse view of reality to remain in power.

That perversion will be promoted on thousands of pulpits today. It will be embraced by persons who believe themselves to be truly blessed by a God who advocates love and tolerance.

Thanks to those clearing up the history of this. I googled it and couldn't get past the lie about Biden's proclamation.

• Like 1

So, the Republican varsity has Caitlyn Jenner, Kid Rock, Chachi, John Schneider, Kevin Sorbo, Tony Danza, Ted Nugent, Pat Sajak, John Rich, Mel Gibson, Chuck Norris, Roseanne Barr, James Woods, Jon Voight, Jeff Foxworthy, Rob Schneider and Tim Allen.  Did I leave any 5-stars out?

image.png.d2294f94d866ff5f525c57fa3dfd40d7.png

Edited by jimmyjazz
added Rob Schneider

Biden did acknowledge TDV, not sure if another president has. I suspect Obama may have. Biden may have proclaimed what is, so in a sense he did do something new but he did not create anything that didn’t already exist.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Happy International Transgender Day of Visibility everyone. This is by far my most favorite holiday on March 31, 2024. I like it because it's real and concerns real people, and not bunnies shitting eggs or whatever that is. Frankly, our children probably shouldn't be exposed to something so confusing.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So, the Republican varsity has Caitlyn Jenner, Kid Rock, Chachi, John Schneider, Kevin Sorbo, Tony Danza, Ted Nugent, Pat Sajak, John Rich, Mel Gibson, Chuck Norris, Roseanne Barr, James Woods, Jon Voight, Jeff Foxworthy, and Tim Allen.  Did I leave any 5-stars out?

image.png.d2294f94d866ff5f525c57fa3dfd40d7.png

Suspicious Rob Schneider GIF by Laff

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, troph said:

I used to argue this shit alone. I had a few allies. Now y’all rake the haters - caitlyn Jenner included - and I don’t even know it’s happening.

TDV is what it is and it’s not new. This isn’t an attack on Easter, heck many trans people - I don’t know why - are Christians. 

in the end, all me and my people want is a chance to live the same “normal” lives you guys live. We tell you what we need, it’s basic stuff, health care, basic human rights, and some acceptance. When we get that, life is good. That’s really it. Seeing that and calling out the haters for their nonsense matters.

So thanks, sincerely. 

I have come avoid the word “normal” in almost any setting.  Possibly offfensive.

9 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Ok I didn't see it and it will probably be lost in the TDV discussion. dark-brandon-strikes-again-v0-7igmql456jrc1.thumb.jpeg.df4ad7a8c048d5dcc3c8bba7fae16a7c.jpeg

Aww that's fake.

No. It's real

Stormy says 3 strokes may be too many....

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4