Cowboys-Packers Round Nine

Surly Bevo

8 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

He’s possibly the worst QB to have in the playoffs. He helps get you there but he cannot handle the pressure. Rinse and repeat.

If anyone spends more than 3 figures on anything Cowboys,  please send the money to me. I will drive to your house, kick you in the balls and give you half of your money back. Same result for half the price.

he panics in the pocket in the playoffs.  too much pressure.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

The transformation of Dak into Romo is 100 percent complete. Playoff game interceptions and dropped interceptions with prime time level choking. I used to think Romo was just a born choker but now I see anyone who plays for this rotten franchise is destined for this. Tom Brady would have been a playoff choker with zero titles if the Cowboys had drafted him. 

Cooper Rush is not even an option. Fat/Lazy has stuck with a worthless second stringer for how many fucking years now. Cooper is so bad he can't even challenge for the starter slot after all this time - against another broken QB whose game always turns to shit when the chips are down. Shit team management starting at the very top.

A decision has to be made on Dak. He might lead the number 1 offense in regular season but sucks in big games.

He will likely get extended at some crazy number. If he plays out his contract he’s a $59 mil hit. Cut him and it’s $61m dead cap. What is his cap hit if you make him a June 1 cut?

2 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Super Bowl Bound!

Who knows. Maybe they pull their head out their ass.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

The pick 6 killed any chances/Before then, if we doubled up on end of 1st half plus 2nd half score, it's now a one possession game. Now, we need another TD just to get it 13. This would also require the defense to not only make stops, but get turnovers for either scores or creating very short fields.

This defense is boom or bust. If the turnovers or scores aren't happening, they look terrible. We play soft and timid on defense. No real pressure or attacking plays.

And Ceedee Lamb needs to be called out. He looks soft as fuck, playing lazy, dropping balls. Amari Cooper 2.0

Just now, Texzilla58 said:

A decision has to be made on Dak. He might lead the number 1 offense in regular season but sucks in big games.

He will likely get extended at some crazy number. If he plays out his contract he’s a $59 mil hit. Cut him and it’s $61m dead cap. What is his cap hit if you make him a June 1 cut?

MVP Material.

Did you miss the memo?

2 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Cooper Rush is not even an option. Fat/Lazy has stuck with a worthless second stringer for how many fucking years now. Cooper is so bad he can't even challenge for the starter slot after all this time - against another broken QB whose game always turns to shit when the chips are down. Shit team management starting at the very top.

This is why they got Trey Lance right guys?

Right???

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

This is so easy to predict.  Cowboys will score the next two TDs to make it 27-21 and then the defense needing a big stop to give them a chance to win the game will let GB drive the field for points and that will be that.  

I don't think we can cover the GB receivers.  

Jimmy Johnson fishes about 300 days a year and acts like he can still let a locker room speech go.

Not on PG television he can't.

2 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Dak and the offense built a lot of their gaudy stats against shitty competition.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, FOXHOUND said:

I don't understand why guys wear earrings and jewelry during a game. One good hit in the earhole and CD's loop earring is ripping right off. 

I think Hill (Miami) was wearing one last night in KC ... with -30 windchill.  I feel as if that's a tad counterproductive to looking cool.