Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

40 minutes ago, G650 said:

I'm not gonna lie. The past couple months have been hilarious.

Tell me about it.  It's rare that we, the mouthbreathing public, get a chance to see an almost universally lauded CEO/celeb/edgelord/visionary/demigod/fraud de-pants himself on the global stage not just once a day, but multiple times a day.  And everyone from soccermoms to neckbeards all get a chance to kick sand in his face, and he comes back for more. And gets his mom to jump in to his defense and an ex -wife to contradict what he has written.

It truly boggles the mind.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Tell me about it.  It's rare that we, the mouthbreathing public, get a chance to see an almost universally lauded CEO/celeb/edgelord/visionary/demigod/fraud de-pants himself on the global stage not just once a day, but multiple times a day.  And everyone from soccermoms to neckbeards all get a chance to kick sand in his face, and he comes back for more. And gets his mom to jump in on his defense.

Elron makes the last couple years of Jack Welch as ceo at GE seem sane, a task I would've thought truly impossible. Alternatively, and with advance apologies, it's like watching a previous president for 4 years except what Elron's doing has almost no impact on your life, liberty and country, so it's a million times more hilarious and less distressing. 

Edited by Chopper
Jack not jake
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Me and @Brisketexan skimming that article, looking for any mentions of the police being interested in Sela Ward stalkers from Texas and not finding any: 

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

I've told you and those guys from the FBI a THOUSAND TIMES, it's not stalking if she really loves me.

Sheeesh.

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Elron makes the last couple years of Jake Welch as ceo at GE seem sane, a task I would've thought truly impossible. Alternatively, and with advance apologies, it's like watching a previous president for 4 years except what Elron's doing has almost no impact on your life, liberty and country, so it's a million times more hilarious and less distressing. 

And this.  What I wonder is, is there ANY point at which the crowd of idiots who worship billionaires because they're billionaires will realize that maybe, just maybe, having lots of money doesn't mean a person is an expert at EVERYTHING (in fact, a "billionaire" might in fact not be an expert at anything other than gaming the system to rack up dollars).  I'm thinking "no, there is no such point," but I'm enjoying watching these folks beclown themselves beyond all hope of reputational salvation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Elron's grift at TSLA simply went on too long. He could have easily and gracefully exited a year or two ago to exultation and handed the reins to a competent replacement. But a competent CEO would have reshaped the BOD to an independent one not indebted to Elron, and Elron would have lost the ability to fund his life and 'business' pursuits with his ---struggling to find the right words--- overly generous-multiplied-by-100 stock options benefit. Pigs get fed; hogs get slaughtered, and elron stayed at the trough too long. Oops.

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Tell me about it.  It's rare that we, the mouthbreathing public, get a chance to see an almost universally lauded CEO/celeb/edgelord/visionary/demigod/fraud de-pants himself on the global stage not just once a day, but multiple times a day.  And everyone from soccermoms to neckbeards all get a chance to kick sand in his face, and he comes back for more. And gets his mom to jump in to his defense and an ex -wife to contradict what he has written.

And he paid 44 BILLION dollars for the privilege.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Most of the 1-5 word Elon tweet responses would all fit here! He kind of cycles through a lot of the same stuff...

• Yikes!
  • Really?
  • True
  • Ok, that seems reasonable
  • Precisely
  • Exactly
  • I agree!
  • 🤣
  • Maybe it’s a coincidence 🤷‍♂️
  • 🔥🔥🔥
  • Hallelujah!!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gengs1 said:

He will claim he was bullied, threatened, assassinated attempted etc and thus is the reason he is forced to leave Twitter to save face   

Yep, nothing will be his fault, it will all be part of the conspiracy.  That will play well with his fanbois, but it isn't going to endear him to his peers in board rooms and executive suites.

Odd that he’s gone so long without tweeting, when it seemed like he was responding to incels and influencers every hour or two for the last few weeks.

In hindsight, it was clearly a way for him to step aside, but I’m still surprised the bots didn’t kick in for him.

And holy shit he was around some incredibly shady people this weekend.

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

You know, if the common dipshit is now in charge of setting Twitter policy what the fuck are all the high-salary people doing?

Updating their Linked-In profiles.

14 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

That is actually an excellent point.  Anyone with a lick of sense and even a tenuous understanding of reality knows damn well that if a woman pulled 10% of the wackadoo shit that Elmo has pulled since acquiring Twitter, she'd be condemned as an irrational hormonal bitch, that's a woman for you etc.

I mean, when you realize how deeply woven misogyny is into the sort of cult that is the cult of Elmo, that sort of take is a given.

Fanbois, what say you?  So quiet these days.....

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Well, Twitter is no longer publicly owned.  And if it were, I suspect Musk would be facing calls for him to be fired because he is . . . what's the word . . . irrational.

I'm not saying there's not plenty of sexism in corporate America.  But I don't think this is a particularly good illustration of that.

• Hook 'Em 5

Well, Twitter is no longer publicly owned.  And if it were, I suspect Musk would be facing calls for him to be fired because he is . . . what's the word . . . irrational.
I'm not saying there's not plenty of sexism in corporate America.  But I don't think this is a particularly good illustration of that.

Disagree. The point is that the very same actions that his fanbois are gleefully masturbating over, they would slam if a woman took them.
  • Hook 'Em 4

Nah, that's not personality disorder stuff, it's just high-functioning autistic shit.  Personality disorders would burn the place down whereas I think Elon actually has some degree of self-awareness.

He really is a visionary with concepts, it's the execution that's so horrendously awful.

Edited by BearSchlong
  • Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?