RIP Carl Weathers

mdmost

Damn you fuckers.  We shouldn't be laughing, but I got nothing but jokes stewing around in my head.  He was fucking hilarious when he wanted to be.  In addition to a badass action movie star.  

Adam Sandler once told me, while filming at my old college in Florida after 'Billy Madison' that Carl was one of the nicest people in showbusiness and woefully underrated.  RIP, Mr. Weathers sir.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 3

Damn, he is great in everything. I was glad to see him in Mandolorian. He was hilarious in Happy Gilmore and bad ass in Rocky and Predator. Yesterday, I was just thinking about his role in Force 10 from Navarone.

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

831d8cacd3731fc47a7c62dc627a2927.gif

Would have expected “ballgame” out of you. 

RIP to a fantastic actor and an absolute constant presence on the screen in my lifetime! Loved him in everything he did.

• Hook 'Em 1

He was so wonderful in that role.  He had done some goofy comedic roles prior to little applaud.  But he just plays himself as the straight man to all the other goofy characters except he’s a failed acting coach on a budget. He just absolutely killed in every single scene with a cast of brilliant comedic actors.  That’s not nothing. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Here’s what a fucking badass Actor Carl Weather was.  For two whole films, he referred to his handsome, buffed best friend as “Stallion” and as kids, We never thought it was remotely homoerotic. 

only other guy to get away with that on screen or stage?  You guessed it.  Frank Stallone.  

• Haha 1