Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

1 minute ago, achooloco said:

No, I would think even a senile old coot is better than a treasonous shit heel rapist that is just as dumb but just has the benefit of not constantly battling his tendency to speak with a lisp.

Biden is in cognitive decline but he at least is a patriotic American. Trump is just a traitor and that is currently twice as stupid as Biden but is also nearing the cliff of dementia ever day. 

Wait, you are not a Trump supporter?  How did I miss that?

6 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

That’s not what he said you moron

LOL.  Maybe you are the high one.  Watch the first clip.  That is exactly what he said. 

• Fuck You 9

37 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

LOL  Pretty high.  Did you watch the clip? 

How can you not laugh at that and all of the implications.

He absolutely does not say cannibals ate his uncle. You’re an idiot

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

8 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

@sheeeit sounds like a sucker and a loser.

He didn’t say his uncle was eaten by cannibals, dumb ass. He said his uncle went down in an area inhabited by cannibals.

Watch the clip.  His almost exact words were "he was shot down in new guinea and they never found the body because there used to be a lot of cannibals for real in that part of new guinea"

Hell I wasnt even wanting to comment on the fact that in that little clip he said his uncle was 1) a pilot-he wasn't 2) that he volunteered for this mission because soomeone else couldnt go- he was simply a courier/passenger on the flight 3) that he was shot down- his plane had engine failure over the ocean and no shots were fired 4) he said that later on he had people down there that found some of the airplane- the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.  If that is all he said, I would have never even thought to fact check it.  But he claimed cannibalism.  Everyone is going to fact check it.

I assume his team at least sort of went over this story with him beforehand.  I can not believe that the word cannibal came up in the briefing.  How could it?  They all knew the story was wildly innacurate from the get go but it seemed harmless enough so they just assumed they could spin it.  I mean its just as tragic to go down over engine failure in a war as a passenger.  But when he said cannibal every wingnut, myself included, was going to look up the story.  And, of course, fox news and Trump and the GOP will have an absolute field day with it and there is no defense. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 15

8 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Watch the clip.  His almost exact words were "he was shot down in new guinea and they never found the body because there used to be a lot of cannibals for real in that part of new guinea

Quoting what someone ALMOST said…   that’s an interesting take. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Your Mom said:

Jesus.  Don't be that guy.  I'm high.  I was typing as I listened to the clip.  Its 99% his exact words minus a huh.  Or watch for yourself and have an actual interesting take.

• Fuck You 13

Hopefully, @sheeeit, you’re sober enough to evaluate Joe’s exact quote:

And Ambrose Finnegan — we called him “Uncle Bosie” — he — he was shot down.  He was Army Air Corps before there was an Air Force.  He flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea.  He had volunteered because someone couldn’t make it.  He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time. 

They never recovered his body.  But the government went back, when I went down there, and they checked and found some parts of the plane and the like.

And what I was thinking about when I was standing there was when Trump refused to go up to the memorial for veterans in Paris, and he said they were a bunch of “suckers” and “losers.””

The WH is spinnng the story to say cannibals were a reason Joe’s uncle’s body was never recovered, but the only source suggesting cannibals ate Ambrose was the flower blooming in your mind.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

“He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time”. 

7 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

According to the Pentagons Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency, Bidens uncle, known by the family as “Bosie,” died on May 14, 1944, while a passenger on an Army Air Forces plane that, “for unknown reasons,” was forced to ditch in the Pacific Ocean off the northern coast of New Guinea. “Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard,” the agency states in its listing of Finnegan. “Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash.”

Biden didn’t say anything untrue. 

The internet has weaponized stupidity. 

• Hook 'Em 6

7 hours ago, sheeeit said:

The point is that no even relatively unimpaired person would ever tell a whopper like this in public in front of the press.  And he is currently the POTUS and all that entails.   Cannibals.

Tell me how unfamiliar you are with Joe Biden, who has been prone to silly gaffes and whoppers on the campaign trail since, idk, 1988 or so?

7 hours ago, sheeeit said:

Which is why I said RFK is probably the best choice.  He may be the one eyed man in the land of the blind.

Seriously.  If someone on Texags told you today that the current POTUS, the most powerful position in the world,  who is in an intense campain for relection and where his mental acuity is a huge issue in that campain said publicly, on more than one occasion, that his uncle or his uncle's remains were eaten by cannibals in WW2, you would rightfully think that Texags poster was a lunatic.  But somehow its true.

Well, actually no.  I may be an above-average student of WWII history, but he did not say he was eaten by cannibals.  He said he was shot down on NG, which is a slight miss, and that there were cannibals on NG, which is 100% true.

Compared to some of the shit Trump has said, about current events, on a near daily basis, it's kind of a gaffe.

There were and are cannibals on the island of New Guinea.  They even caused a variant of CJD because of it.  Mad cannibal disease.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

6 hours ago, Your Mom said:

The other day I saw video of Emily Blunt almost exactly saying, "I want to have sex with HornOnTheBayou." Of course, so-called "fact checkers" will try to point out that she was playing a character in a movie and that she said her co-star's name, and not HornOnTheBayou. But we all really know what she meant. And for some reason, the lamestream media still won't report on it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

My grandad was a machine gunner on Higgins Boats for the Navy during the New Guinea campaign. He said that the troops had been warned not to try and wander off alone in the jungle because of cannibal locals. Probably a mix of true and war stories and shit you’d tell 19 year olds to make sure they didn’t do dumb stuff in New Guinea. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Island Nations sometimes developed tribal cannibalism...  Even jolly ole' England probably had cannibals back in the day.

The cannibals of Gough's Cave

Scholars have deduced that cannibalism had deleterious effects.  Skin tightening, growth inhibition, increased facial symmetry, and boost to sexual pheromone production.  Explorers who encountered these tribes have noted that the populations looked young for their age and are strangely attractive.

This guy is 62!

hnpgenpocf.jpg?auto=compress,format&fit=

Spoiler

Modern Cannibals used drum machines though

Edited by locodos
linky
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, sheeeit said:

Hell I wasnt even wanting to comment on the fact that in that little clip he said his uncle was 1) a pilot-he wasn't 2) that he volunteered for this mission because soomeone else couldnt go- he was simply a courier/passenger on the flight 3) that he was shot down- his plane had engine failure over the ocean and no shots were fired 4) he said that later on he had people down there that found some of the airplane- the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.

These are only “slight misses” and “gaffes”.  

1 hour ago, locodos said:

Island Nations sometimes developed tribal cannibalism...  Even jolly ole' England probably had cannibals back in the day.

The cannibals of Gough's Cave

Scholars have deduced that cannibalism had deleterious effects.  Skin tightening, growth inhibition, increased facial symmetry, and boost to sexual pheromone production.  Explorers who encountered these tribes have noted that the populations looked young for their age and are strangely attractive.

This guy is 62!

hnpgenpocf.jpg?auto=compress,format&fit=

Reveal hidden contents

Modern Cannibals used drum machines though

Interesting.  There has to be a MAGA grift in here somewhere.  "Natural face lift and organic Ozempic all in one!"  All you got to do is eat your fellow MAGA cult member.   Look younger and make the world a better place all at once!

19 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I'm trying to understand why specific details about a relative from 80 fucking years ago could ever be a major gaffe. I know my grandfather served during WW2. My understanding is that he was a medic. But I haven't checked his service records or anything, I just have stories from family. And my grandfather actually came back from the war to share his stories. I'm sure not everything is accurate, and it really isn't important that it be 100% accurate. Biden is relaying family history when the family member in question was never available to provide the story directly. And Biden was just fucking 2 when his uncle died.

Things he got wrong:

(1) He got the date his uncle joined wrong, which frankly just seems like a mouth moving faster than brain moment since he just switched D-Day and December 7th.

(2) Maybe the exact role his uncle served, although the phrase "flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea" doesn't imply he was the pilot on that particular flight or really necessarily a pilot at all. He did serve in the Army air forces, so if he wasn't a pilot, he may have been another crew member on reconnaissance flights. 

(3) "Shot down" - wrong based on army records (although those aren't always known to be 100% accurate). 

Everything else seems to be correct. The plane went down off the coast of New Guinea. New Guinea is an area known to have cannibals. 

What exactly do you think qualifies as anything above a "a slight miss" here?  

If this is a gaffe, what is quoting Robert E. Lee as saying "Never Fight Uphill, Me Boys"? or thinking airports existed during the revolutionary war? 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Bruh, if that’s the bar, well I don’t have much for you.  You’re mental is worse than my mental isn’t that impressive of an argument imo. 

If I ask @fattyflattie about his relatives from 80 years ago, I'm quite certain he will not get the details 100% historically correct. But that would not be a sign that @fattyflattie is mentally infirm. Essentially no one would pass the test you're apparently asking of Biden. This is stupid. And you fucking know it. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 8

9 hours ago, sheeeit said:

His almost exact words were "he was shot down in new guinea and they never found the body because there used to be a lot of cannibals for real in that part of new guinea"

This is funnier than anything you've posted. You use quotes after you say the words are not exact. I watched the ABC tape, and he says the plane went down in an area of cannibals. His remains were never recovered. Of course, this is just a wind up before he recalls Trump calling veterans losers and letting drizzle prevent him from joining other world leaders at a ceremony honoring America's dead.

Even if we give him him the most gigantic benefit of the doubt in human history 

How much of that type of benefit do you give a man who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, was later found to have raped E. Jean Carrol who was among many women who came forth with stories of his abuse and harrassment, stole from a children's charity, failed at every business he tried, and lies about his devotion to the Bible to vote Trump in as president in the first place?

You can add criminal attempts to sway states to send false electors, a taped conversation of him threatening an elected GOP official if he didn't come up with 11,000 votes, oh! and the fucking insurrection attack on the Capitol. Why don't we throw in stealing and sharing highly classified government secrets and having his son-in-law collect billions from Saudi and UAE?

I guess I should give you the benefit of the doubt, but fuck you and fuck your complicity in destroying this republic.

Negged for the reasons above, of course.

• Hook 'Em 7

34 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

How do you feel about the point Biden was illustrating by mentioning his uncle? Trump's stated opinion about losers and his failure to endure drizzle to pay respect to those losers at a ceremony honoring America's WW1 soldiers who died? This would apply to Biden's uncle. You good with that?

Biden should also get some acuity points for recalling that it was the Army Air Corps not the Air Force. 

• Hook 'Em 8

18 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Bruh, if that’s the bar, well I don’t have much for you.  You’re mental is worse than my mental isn’t that impressive of an argument imo. 

Well, it did include exact rather than "almost exact" words. World War 2: Wow, Me Boys!

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, actually no.  I may be an above-average student of WWII history, but he did not say he was eaten by cannibals.  He said he was shot down on NG, which is a slight miss, and that there were cannibals on NG, which is 100% true.

Compared to some of the shit Trump has said, about current events, on a near daily basis, it's kind of a gaffe.

There were and are cannibals on the island of New Guinea.  They even caused a variant of CJD because of it.  Mad cannibal disease.

6 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Hopefully, @sheeeit, you’re sober enough to evaluate Joe’s exact quote:

And Ambrose Finnegan — we called him “Uncle Bosie” — he — he was shot down.  He was Army Air Corps before there was an Air Force.  He flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea.  He had volunteered because someone couldn’t make it.  He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time. 

They never recovered his body.  But the government went back, when I went down there, and they checked and found some parts of the plane and the like.

And what I was thinking about when I was standing there was when Trump refused to go up to the memorial for veterans in Paris, and he said they were a bunch of “suckers” and “losers.””

The WH is spinnng the story to say cannibals were a reason Joe’s uncle’s body was never recovered, but the only source suggesting cannibals ate Ambrose was the

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Biden didn’t say anything untrue. 

The internet has weaponized stupidity. 

flower blooming in your mind.

I love this place sometimes.  There are 2 different clips of this.  One where Biden is walking and talking with the press and one where he is inside giving a riveting campain speech.  I quoted the speech where he was inside.  I posted it twice.  You guys keep quoting from the impromptu speech outside.  In the official speech he gave inside his exact words (still laughing that someone called me out for saying almost exactly because I eliminated the weird pauses) were the following-

"And he got shot down in new guinea and uh they never found the body because there used to be uh a lot of cannibals for real in that part of new guinea"

Spin away.

• Fuck You 8

29 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

If I ask @fattyflattie about his relatives from 80 years ago, I'm quite certain he will not get the details 100% historically correct. But that would not be a sign that @fattyflattie is mentally infirm. Essentially no one would pass the test you're apparently asking of Biden. This is stupid. And you fucking know it. 

I tend to believe we should hold the most powerful man in the world to a higher standard than what FF can remember 40 years from now. I get we got away from that after Bush 1 but the last 7-8 years, wow. 

• Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

I love this place sometimes.  There are 2 different clips of this.  One where Biden is walking and talking with the press and one where he is inside giving a riveting campain speech.  I quoted the speech where he was inside.  I posted it twice.  You guys keep quoting from the impromptu speech outside.  In the official speech he gave inside his exact words (still laughing that someone called me out for saying almost exactly because I eliminated the weird pauses) were the following-

"And he got shot down in new guinea and uh they never found the body because there used to be uh a lot of cannibals for real in that part of new guinea"

Spin away.

You're a fucking idiot. He was two when his uncle died. He is relaying a family story. His uncle was apparently involved, either as a pilot or other crew member, with recon flights for the army. His plane did crash off the coast of New Guinea. The body was never found. There were in fact cannibals in New Guinea. Nothing about his story is wildly inaccurate. Nothing about it is crazy. Yes, he doesn't have specific evidence that his uncle's body was eaten by cannibals. But seriously, go vote for RFK.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I tend to believe we should hold the most powerful man in the world to a higher standard than what FF can remember 40 years from now. I get we got away from that after Bush 1 but the last 7-8 years, wow. 

What is the specific detail of his recounting of this story that you think qualifies as anything above a very minor gaffe? What standard are you looking for here? The remember every specific detail about family history from 80 years ago standard? Seriously, you think that is important? Fucking non-sense and you know it. I love how you're happy to drag on about minor details like this, but never post about Trump's actually important errors. Nothing about the country's or world's security is affected by Biden's recollection of ancient family history. It most certainly is affected by a treasonous President conspiring with a foreign adversary to our detriment. Get fucked. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 7

3 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Interesting user name for someone who is trying to change the subject from cannibals. Suspicious. 

Concerning 

• Hook 'Em 2