Terrible White People Baby Names

MaybeACoordinator

28 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Ima Hogg, Ura Hogg

This name game is nothing new. In fact the 19th century in the US was a strong name era.

Ura is a myth. There was no Ura Hogg, and Ima was named after some character in a poem her uncle wrote, not to declare she was a Hogg. 

My silly middle name came from a poem by psychedelic dad wrote, so I feel a kinship. Also, my family was friends with the Hoggs way back when. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Andre 3K (3 Stacks) is a rapper and his son is named Seven.

Ah. Thank you. I was trying to figure out if there was a connection to Seinfeld (my original reference).

EDIT: And although I'm an old, I do know who Andre 3K is.

Edited by Art Vandelay

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

Ima Hogg, Ura Hogg

This name game is nothing new. In fact the 19th century in the US was a strong name era.

There was never a Ura Hogg.

I shot a rodeo in Post, Texas, about 8 years ago.  I'm sitting here looking at a list of riders in the bronc busting competition. Eight of the 17 riders was named Cody.  That's almost 50%.

4 hours ago, SameSame said:

Kaylee, Kayleigh, Kailey, Kaylie, Cayley, Kaleigh, Kailee, Kaley, Kayley, Caleigh, Keily, Cayleigh, Kayli, Cailey, Kaily, Kayle, Kaileigh, Kaili, Kaylei, Keylee, Kalie, Kaylea, Keyli, Calie, Cailee, Kalee, Caylie, Caileigh, Kaeli, Kalei, Kailea, Kaeleigh, Caylie, Kaelee, Caley, Kailie , Kaeley, Kailei, Keiley, Keilly, Kaely, Keyleigh, Keilee, Keili, Calee,, Kaelie, Cayley, Kayly, Keileigh, Keylie, Keyly, Kayelee, Kaile, Caeli, Kayliegh, Caeley, Kaliegh, Caylei, Klea, Khaylee, Kleigh, Caeleigh, Kayliee, Khailee, Khailey, Cayli, Cailie, Keyle, Keylli, Kayeleigh, Kaelly, Caelie, Caliegh, Caelee, Keylly, Caily, Kailly, Keighley

Replace K with H.  I've seen a lot of Haleys recently whose parents are too cool to spell it normal.

Edited by 'stache

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Ura is a myth. There was no Ura Hogg, and Ima was named after some character in a poem her uncle wrote, not to declare she was a Hogg. 

My silly middle name came from a poem by psychedelic dad wrote, so I feel a kinship. Also, my family was friends with the Hoggs way back when. 

"A"?

2 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

There was never a Ura Hogg.

I shot a rodeo in Post, Texas, about 8 years ago.  I'm sitting here looking at a list of riders in the bronc busting competition. Eight of the 17 riders was named Cody.  That's almost 50%.

Truth.  Just go the Houston LSR and you'll notice that the field is loaded with riders named Cody.  They must change their names when they develop a knack for the sport. 

7 hours ago, SameSame said:

Kaylee, Kayleigh, Kailey, Kaylie, Cayley, Kaleigh, Kailee, Kaley, Kayley, Caleigh, Keily, Cayleigh, Kayli, Cailey, Kaily, Kayle, Kaileigh, Kaili, Kaylei, Keylee, Kalie, Kaylea, Keyli, Calie, Cailee, Kalee, Caylie, Caileigh, Kaeli, Kalei, Kailea, Kaeleigh, Caylie, Kaelee, Caley, Kailie , Kaeley, Kailei, Keiley, Keilly, Kaely, Keyleigh, Keilee, Keili, Calee,, Kaelie, Cayley, Kayly, Keileigh, Keylie, Keyly, Kayelee, Kaile, Caeli, Kayliegh, Caeley, Kaliegh, Caylei, Klea, Khaylee, Kleigh, Caeleigh, Kayliee, Khailee, Khailey, Cayli, Cailie, Keyle, Keylli, Kayeleigh, Kaelly, Caelie, Caliegh, Caelee, Keylly, Caily, Kailly, Keighley

Username checks out

• Like 1

Yeah, this is in Utah, but names in the exurbs of big Texas cities are just as bad.

Preslee. Madolin. Kolten. Atylee. Mekeli. Paityn. Kyson. Taeber. Saydee. Makinlee. Haleigh. Braylin. Syrie. Madisyn. Kirtlyn. Madysen. Aeryn. Taiten. Taycie. Gambit. Aroarin. Braxton. Macady. Maycee. Jaxon. Ryker. Jaxon. Jr. Laycee. Taeton. 
Some likely Mormon family named their kid Eros....WTF. 

You should clarify those are lower class white people names.