The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

It's a shame that the Super Bowl in February and not October.

Yeah, it’s sad all those Gen Z girls will only listen to Taylor Swift in February 

10 hours ago, Born to Run said:

I brought my son every other weekend to help build his foundation (which is strong) he's pretty handsome and a solid athlete even when young. That didn't help my celibacy for a year plan. It was like being a hot chick at a club.
I was there for his edification and some faith.
Mercy me the temptations.

Troof.  If you're a guy with a cute kid, you're money.

The best church story was I went on a date with an attractive woman 10 years older than me but attractive.  (She was prolly 40.)  Went to pound town on the second date and from that point forward, strictly fuck buddy and that's how we both wanted it.  I'd dial her up about one a month, go out for some mediocre dinner, and then fuck her brains out over night.  That was it for a year or so.  Not even talk about "dating" let alone anything else.  My wife said "You went to church and got a fuck buddy?"  Um, yeah, I guess.  To your point, going to a big suburban church and celibacy oddly enough do not go hand in hand.

Just the dumbest fucking people....

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Yeah, it’s sad all those Gen Z girls will only listen to Taylor Swift in February 

That wasn't my point.   This clash will fade from the news between February and the election.   Having it in Trump's face later in the year would be better, politically. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Macanudo said:

That wasn't my point.   This clash will fade from the news between February and the election.   Having it in Trump's face later in the year would be better, politically. 

Good news is that there's another NFL season starting September.  Though we are talking about a celebrity relationship here and from what my tells me they don't always seem the most stable.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Haha 1

Is there a betting line somewhere in Vegas that I can bet on when the MAGA revolt starts? 
I think it could be before the election, if there are enough states that disqualify Trump from being on the ballot. So around the convention in July 15-18, right there in Milwaukee
Or after he doesn't win the election in November, so Nov 6 or 7. Probably starts in Florida, or New York 

If Trump wins the election then the cleansing starts no later than when MAGA invades DC for the inauguration, and I think they could actually hang someone. I mean there were nooses displayed on Jan 6. Wweirdly I watched it all unravel, as I sat home on a Covid + test that had me out of work until that Thursday - craziest thing I've seen in this country.

I would bet on a insurrection, at some point in the next year - just no sure what the triggering event will be , but no doubt the keynote speaker will be The Donaldiota

• Hook 'Em 1

SIAP. Patriot killing his own federal employee father. Chopped his head off and posted it on Youtube.

240131-penn-decapitation-mb-0920-308b45.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

Mohn was taken into custody on suspicion of first-degree murder, abuse of a corpse and possessing an instrument of crime with intent, according to a court docket released early Wednesday. He was arraigned at 4 a.m. and denied bail, Feeney said.

In the YouTube video, Mohn is seen wearing gloves and holding his father's head in a plastic bag. Later, the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials, attacking President Joe Biden's administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and antifa activists. YouTube removed the video, which is more than 14 minutes long, hours after it was posted.

• Rage+1 3

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

SIAP. Patriot killing his own federal employee father. Chopped his head off and posted it on Youtube.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

Mohn was taken into custody on suspicion of first-degree murder, abuse of a corpse and possessing an instrument of crime with intent, according to a court docket released early Wednesday. He was arraigned at 4 a.m. and denied bail, Feeney said.

In the YouTube video, Mohn is seen wearing gloves and holding his father's head in a plastic bag. Later, the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials, attacking President Joe Biden's administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and antifa activists. YouTube removed the video, which is more than 14 minutes long, hours after it was posted.

Yeah, that sounds about right.  Both the lawsuits and where he went to school....

Mohn has filed at least three lawsuits against federal agencies, including the U.S. government, claiming they negligently caused him to take out student loans between 2010 and his graduation from Penn State University in 2014, a court filing shows.

He paid a filing fee of $2,000 and, after his claims were dismissed, he sought to have the judge, listed as Kearney J, recused from the case because of what he claimed was a personal bias and a conflicting personal financial interest.

15 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Yeah, that sounds about right.  Both the lawsuits and where he went to school....

How does a government agency go about negligently causing someone to take out a student loan?

Those bastards! I applied for a loan and they gave it to me! They shouldn’t have done that! I’ve been duped!

Obviously the guy has more than a few screws loose. But come on, man. 

I think even the Russians are surprised how gullible and easily manipulated dumb ass Americans are. I'm sure they are thinking, "Holy shit, we got some dumb bastard MAGAt to chop off his dad's head, post it on Youtube, and go on diatribe abut the gubment."

Fucking dumb ass MAGAts.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I mean, I'm all or MAGAts killing one another, but cutting your own father's head off?  That's a little extreme even for my sick ass.  

MAGAt killed his dad because his dad isn't a MAGAt. On the contrary, his dad is a federal employee, the enemy of MAGAt.

Fuck MAGAts.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

The Taylor Swift thing is kind of brilliant.  He’s going to make her his nemesis, and the media will be all over it.  His cult is going to view all that negative attention from the mainstream media as more evidence of the world being out to get him and them and…
Eh… he’s just fucking stupid 

The problem is that fascists usually pick marginalized groups or people that can’t fight back as their bogeyman. Hitler had the Jews most famously. This fucking guy started with immigrants, Muslims, then moved on to trans folks. All “out” groups.

Taylor is most definitely not in the “out” group (but for being a successful woman with strong strength of character). She’s has captured the zeitgeist of a generation. She has more fuck you money than he does. She has a bigger stage - literally - and reaches more people. It is a very odd move that feels like a real “jump the shark” moment.

Nevertheless…

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

MAGAt killed his dad because his dad isn't a MAGAt. On the contrary, his dad is a federal employee, the enemy of MAGAt.

Fuck MAGAts.

His father was a registered Republican primary voter and donor.  But wasn't MAGA enough, I suppose.  I wonder went through his head in those final moments besides blood clotting.  

I've wound up some enemies to do some pretty fucked up shit in my time, but this...this is just beyond the pale.  And I suspect a harbinger for what's to come...

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

It won’t. Taylor has made a conscious decision to be more involved. She’s going to speak more, get people to register to vote. It will come up again. She may not campaign with Biden but she has been more vocal about her politics since 2018

• Hook 'Em 1

It won’t. Taylor has made a conscious decision to be more involved. She’s going to speak more, get people to register to vote. It will come up again. She may not campaign with Biden but she has been more vocal about her politics since 2018
Against her parent's wishes too. Because Republicans are murderous freaks.

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

c363b6c4-353c-4318-9450-8dc89fa190dd_tex

Johnny, Justin, whatever.

3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
14 minutes ago, YGIFS said:
For a guy named "Cha-Chi", he really hates Mexicans...

Can you believe it? An Italian broad prejudiced against Mexicans?

In this day and age, you believe this shit?  /tommy

Serious question-when did they quit calling it the Trans-Am and start calling it the Firebird?  About the time I quit shaving my sideburns straight over my ear, I assume?

Couple years ago I remembering when I was  helping my buddy Jason S. fix up his old white Trans-Am (this was about 1992 and the car was a late 70's model).  Thought it was so cool.  Oil change, spark plugs, new speakers, etc.  Later that day, my buddy with an old Bronco asked me if I could give him a hand (Covid, so his usual mechanic wasn't open).  So I went over there to tinker around with it and have a beer.  His son was there with his friends and he asked if they wanted to help.  His son looked at us like we were fucking insane (we were).  They don't even have driver's licenses at their age anymore, let alone work on cars.  Just a bygone era, I suppose.  Kind of like voting for a racist rapist.  Analyrapist. 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Serious question-when did they quit calling it the Trans-Am and start calling it the Firebird?  About the time I quit shaving my sideburns straight over my ear, I assume?

Couple years ago I remembering when I was  helping my buddy Jason S. fix up his old white Trans-Am (this was about 1992 and the car was a late 70's model).  Thought it was so cool.  Oil change, spark plugs, new speakers, etc.  Later that day, my buddy with an old Bronco asked me if I could give him a hand (Covid, so his usual mechanic wasn't open).  So I went over there to tinker around with it and have a beer.  His son was there with his friends and he asked if they wanted to help.  His son looked at us like we were fucking insane (we were).  They don't even have driver's licenses at their age anymore, let alone work on cars.  Just a bygone era, I suppose.  Kind of like voting for a racist rapist.  Analyrapist. 

Firebird is Pontiac's version of the Chevy Camaro. The Trans-Am is the top of the line Firebird model. (Now we wait for the 20 classic car guys to reply that isn't exactly right because in 1976 they changed the shape of the tail lights on the Camaro or some shit)

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No that’s right. The T/A was a package offered on the firebird. 

Trans AM : Firebird :: Z28 : Camaro

Now that I think about it, shouldn't all the MAGAts be destroying their TRANS Ams?

• Haha 3

Shit, that's right.  I forgot in my middle-age.  There was the Firebird with the V6, and then the V8 was the same body basically but called the Trans-Am.  And the weird thing was the Firebird didn't have the bird painted on it, but the Trans-Am did (which looked cool as fuck in the aspirated venting on the hood).  Like there was the Camaro and the Z28, (V6 & V8 respectively).  We had a running joke in Chicago, where there were apparently a few Italian fellows (or one million), that the IROC-Z shoulda been called the IWOP-Z.  It was the first mass-production car that had that batshit stupid drag kit that had the front/back ends and side rails that barely stayed off the ground.  And you'd see those things get stuck in the snow all the time because there wasn't enough clearance.  But light a cigarette, pop your leather jacket collar, and you were still good to go.  I can see that metallic purple paint job in my head still.  /nohomo

To keep in thread track, I don't care for this Trump fellow one bit...

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Shit, that's right.  I forgot in my middle-age.  There was the Firebird with the V6, and then the V8 was the same body basically but called the Trans-Am.

There were V8 Firebirds from the jump.  (Not Trans Ams.)

• Hook 'Em 1

Most of the Aggy politic board is skeptical that Swift is a psy-op campaign, but there is always that one guy. Here's some screenshots for your Hump Day reading:

TSWift1.png.dd800339a0c926c49ecdd27977df9031.png

tswift2.png.ad178ccd9a3f5e83c952ac5e0e9ab402.png

tswift3.png.72a7f07a117ae2b454193f2e2509a4bb.png

The poster, 'Shooz,' didn't comment after that; perhaps has decided to do some more 'research,' before resurfacing.

I wonder exactly the qualifications necessary to be classified as a 'shadowy figure.' Seems like a rather vague job description. 

FTR, CAA has around 3000 employees worldwide, give or take a few (they cut jobs during the pandemic). Their current majority owner is married to Salma Hayek:

image.png.6b364e24578c9fd33282c57e22d60a42.png

• Drool 1