The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

When this stuff is done in the name of Allah, it’s backwards and barbaric.
When it’s done in the name of Christ, it’s about the sanctity of the family and a sacred right in the USA, a CHRISTIAN NATION!
American Taliban - we has one.

christ ??? I know you’re heathen and all, but their master is Trump and they wear his mark on their forehead. ! 

Somebody was an 80s kid

And now the wokesters want to take Lee Majors from us, all because he fights with the colors of the American flag, while all they do is leave our televisions with nothing but static. They can try taking my Greatest American Man tapes, but they’ll never take Lee from our hearts our minds when we eat, sleep, and even make love.

Gary’s responses are fantastic

40b826ef8fdaec1cca3d4f24848f6464.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Somebody was an 80s kid

And now the wokesters want to take Lee Majors from us, all because he fights with the colors of the American flag, while all they do is leave our televisions with nothing but static. They can try taking my Greatest American Man tapes, but they’ll never take Lee from our hearts our minds when we eat, sleep, and even make love.

Uh, that ain't Lee Majors for fuck sake.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

if i saw someone going after my kid like that, he’s not going to like the outcome 

officer, I thought he was holding a gun or diseased dildo, and he was concealing his identity with the hat.    

Edited by Nivek
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

This douche is past due for an ass kicking …

That was really awkward. Does he think this is anything but cringeworthy? He must have a lot of practice getting ignored by women and normal people.

Made me think his high school years were Anthony Michael Hall-esque

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, GenXer said:

That was really awkward. Does he think this is anything but cringeworthy? He must have a lot of practice getting ignored by women and normal people.

Made me think his high school years were Anthony Michael Hall-esque

HP “kid” and a total fuckstick at that. I first became aware of him early in COVID when he’d film himself going into Target with a Zorro mask and tell them he had a mask on. He’s also the one that would go into city council meetings and say (or rap) all kinds of stupid shit.

It's the only answer she can give, shitty as it is. Her only chance at the nomination is Trump's continued legal woes and/or him becoming physically incapacitated. Whatever slim hope she has depends on her not entirely alienating the GQP base. The MAGAts will never vote for a non-Trump candidate but she might be able to steal enough other votes along the way to make it interesting.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

and get Trump to pick her for VP. 

That ship has sailed. And as crazy as Dotard is, he's not going to choose someone as his running mate who was responsible for 1/6.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

When this stuff is done in the name of Allah, it’s backwards and barbaric.
When it’s done in the name of Christ, it’s about the sanctity of the family and a sacred right in the USA, a CHRISTIAN NATION!
American Taliban - we has one.

Christians are every bit the pieces of shit Muslims are.  Every. Fucking. Bit. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Born to Run said:
On 2/18/2024 at 12:03 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I have been to Lodi, Wisconsin. Waunakee, too. I know: CSB.

Was it just about a year ago?

Today I learned that there are towns and villages called Lodi in at least 19 states.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Christians are every bit the pieces of shit Muslims are.  Every. Fucking. Bit. 

People are pieces of shit. It doesn’t matter which cult. 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Bunch of MAGA truckers are vowing to shut down shipments to New York unless they reverse the judgement.

So many of these dudes are probably in debt, cheering for a “billionaire” who would stiff them in a heartbeat if he contracted out to them.

Meanwhile liberal truckers will make more money…

https://twitter.com/search?q=Truckers&src=typed_query&f=top

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

32 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Bunch of MAGA truckers are vowing to shut down shipments to New York unless they reverse the judgement.

So many of these dudes are probably in debt, cheering for a “billionaire” who would stiff them in a heartbeat if he contracted out to them.

Meanwhile liberal truckers will make more money…

https://twitter.com/search?q=Truckers&src=typed_query&f=top

Fine.  There is a glut of capacity in the market.  We'll somehow be fine.

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Looks like something AI would create if you asked for "trashy nursing home whores".

Those women left their house or hotel, whatever the case may be, believing they looked good.  All that really tells me is that they have no friends, none at all.  

• Hook 'Em 1