The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

12 minutes ago, Smax said:

and these people can vote, scary

13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

the naked gun facepalm GIF

As someone who has worked in consumer retail for decades, I can expertly say that half the people in the country are morons.  By definition, half of the people are below average but the bar for "average" is significantly lower than you think.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

But we're totally putting a band together called "Borg Genesis", right?  We'll hand out drugs at our shows, and needles.  Okay, maybe not the needles part.  But definitely the music and drugs.  

Also, if Kid Rock and Ted Nugent don't cut a record together called "Owned by Moderna" by the end of the year...I will be sorely disappointed in the simulation.  I mean, the song is right fucking there.  It'd be like "We are the World" but instead of helping people, it would hurt people.  C'mon computer, do your jam! 

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

As someone who has worked in consumer retail for decades, I can expertly say that half the people in the country are morons.  By definition, half of the people are below average but the bar for "average" is significantly lower than you think.

I have no doubt, too many times we say on here how stupid Americans are, sometimes in jest but its a truth and its scary to see. Its like John Q is in a race to the bottom

1 hour ago, Smax said:

and these people can vote, scary

Well shit, if I am not human and in fact just property of Pfizer, I guess I am no longer responsible for paying taxes, my actions, or really anything   I have  less responsibility now than a frozen fetus! 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

New grift idea: tiny guns that can be implanted in a pregnant woman’s uterus so that embryos and fetii can exercise their 2A rights as early as patriotically possible. 

I mean, why should these young Americans have to wait until after their birth to be able to feel their freedom?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

New grift idea: tiny guns that can be implanted in a pregnant woman’s uterus so that embryos and fetii can exercise their 2A rights as early as patriotically possible. 

I mean, why should these young Americans have to wait until after their birth to be able to feel their freedom?

Why not? We've already got these. Just gotta shrink 'em down a little further.

image.thumb.png.28eb43af08e4ac87655581311bbf2458.png

• Haha 1

“That is the definition of treason, and he should be hung by the neck until he’s dead,”

Support for a ban on assault weapons is treason?  Well, that's news to me.  Maybe Joe should read up on the definition of treason.

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Support for a ban on assault weapons is treason?  Well, that's news to me.  Maybe Joe should read up on the definition of treason.

Guy who owns gun shop mad about an assault weapons ban 

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

if a doctor wants to abort them, it is only fair to allow them to defend themselves

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Meanwhile on this board we've decided that Trump selling US secrets that he stole and refused to give back to North Korea is not treason.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I periodically check the DT and football boards.  My bar is set very low.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Top 12 states with the highest rates of depression:

1. West Virginia: 26.4%.
2. Kentucky: 24.2%.
3. Tennessee: 24.1%.
4. Alabama: 23.5%.
5. Arkansas: 23.5%.
6. Louisiana: 23.5%.
. Washington: 23.4%.
8. Vermont: 23.3%.
9. Utah: 23.1%. 1
0. Oklahoma: 22.9%.
11. Missouri: 22.8%.
12. Montana: 22.6%.

Anyone notice what 11 of these states have in common?
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

They all want to allow child marriages?

54 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

99.9% come March. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

And they have a real chance of running the USA as a dotard-led dictatorship.  

That pesky electoral college system which gives more power to BFE states where no one wants to fucking live except people who are too stupid to be able to leave.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Inaccurate. I’d love to be able to live in a fuck load of those states. They’re often the most beautiful ones we have. Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Idaho, Montana. But they’re filled with assholes and fascists. 

This really sticks in my craw.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Inaccurate. I’d love to be able to live in a fuck load of those states. They’re often the most beautiful ones we have. Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Idaho, Montana. But they’re filled with assholes and fascists. 

I have no desire to live in any of the places you listed. I was mainly thinking of the entire mid-west region: Iowa, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, and the Dakotas.