The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

How many R's know the fundamental fact that Biden helped get RID of the guy who was NOT investigating Burisma ... not that it'd make a difference in the age of cognitive dissonance

You either are really bad at reading comprehension or youre just using the trans community to attack me while willfully being ignorant. Do you think they would appreciate that? 
I will help you out one more time. https://www.instagram.com/georginamazzeo/?hl=en
Maybe you should message her and tell her she looks like a transvestite. I am sure she would really appreciate that. But hey, destroy traditional genders for the sake of 1% of the pop right?
Remember, when Trump wins. Look in the mirror.
You getting defensive over a picture of a lady that fucks someone else is the weirdest thing I've seen this week. So there's that.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, tchookem said:
18 hours ago, MisterP said:
You either are really bad at reading comprehension or youre just using the trans community to attack me while willfully being ignorant. Do you think they would appreciate that? 
I will help you out one more time. https://www.instagram.com/georginamazzeo/?hl=en
Maybe you should message her and tell her she looks like a transvestite. I am sure she would really appreciate that. But hey, destroy traditional genders for the sake of 1% of the pop right?
Remember, when Trump wins. Look in the mirror.

You getting defensive over a picture of a lady that fucks someone else is the weirdest thing I've seen this week. So there's that.

He gives off the same vibes as that guy who used to post about dating Colombians in IPIHB.

17 hours ago, MisterP said:

And Biden likes to use traditional politics and power to extort and use his position to gain money for his family.

I like Alexander and Julius Caesar. In fact, the latter was willing to sack his own country and invade with an army to rid it of bureaucracy and self serving simps. Sounds like something we could use right now. 

This is so beautiful that someone can be this fucking blind or just willing to buy in like a cog in the machine.

Give us evidence that Joe has used his position to get money for his family. 

Evidence that his drug addict son has done so, or even his brother, is not evidence that Joe has done so. 

There's also a ton of evidence that Trump spawn has peddled influence all over. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

There's also a ton of evidence that Trump spawn has peddled influence all over. 

Yeah, Jared landed $1B+ from the Saudis because he's such an investment genius.  Ivanka is a fashion design guru.  All above board.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Our railroad tracks are the width they are because carts fit the width of ruts in the road made by Roman War Chariots, I'm talkin Roman War Chariots like the famous Roman War Chariot Legions used. And if you multiply the width of a Roman War Chariot by the height of the Sphinx, it points toward Stonehenge via Ley Lines, thus proving Atlantis didn't sink, it rose, up in the Himalayas. But nobody looks for it there.

OK, as a critical thinker I’m calling bullshit on this.

The Roman war chariot used the metric system, and we use inches and feet. So there’s gonna be a slight deviation in rail track width. You never thought of that did you, Mr. Smart Guy?

• Drool 1

8 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

@MisterP

I can’t seem to find your thread laying out a rational argument for Trump as a stable, positive leader for our country, as well as how his domestic and foreign policy platforms will usher us into a prosperous and peaceful future 

Did you forget to hit submit button?

Put that moron on ignore. People like that are classic attention seekers. Don't give it to them.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

The Roman war chariot used the metric system, and we use inches and feet. So there’s gonna be a slight deviation in rail track width. You never thought of that did you, Mr. Smart Guy?

Bullneck, Jr. says there is a meme going around these days . . .

f18.jpg

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

On 3/17/2024 at 3:10 AM, MisterP said:

I like Alexander and Julius Caesar. In fact, the latter was willing to sack his own country and invade with an army to rid it of bureaucracy and self serving simps. Sounds like something we could use right now. 

Confused The Big Lebowski GIF by The Good Films

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2024 at 11:11 AM, MisterP said:

Good morning to you too. I do my best to treat everyone I meet fairly and justly no matter what I think of their politics or presumed politics.

I just want you to remember, that when Trump wins. It isnt some alt right fascist, racist America that is showing up to the poles. It will be because of the morale superiority of the left and its shift towards progressivism. "We are the party of the people, of the open minded, but wait, if you dont fall in line and think and operate just as we do, well then you're a homophobic, racist, neo nazi."

When you are agree with the main stream media, with the FDA, with the CDC, with BIG GOVT, with the corporations. You are no longer part of the resistance. 

Just remember that. Ill see you in November, friend. Back to my coffee and leaving this echo chamber. Cheers.

Lolwut? 

I'm archiving this masterpiece of dumbfuckery.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

No no no no no.

The original meter is a stick, kept in Paris, and was used as a club by barbarians, either the Gauls or Franks, who were both Vikings who didn't like ships. The Romans measured everything in the letters I, V, X, L, C, D, and M. Which is why we have no record of their ever having built anything bigger than a Lego house.

• Drool 4

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Lolwut? 

I'm archiving this masterpiece of dumbfuckery.

I'm rolling at the thought of that dipshit acting all righteous, calling himself "part of the resistance", as if he's out in the streets every day, putting himself into harm's way, fighting the good fight for all of us. As if we're all lucky to have him. As if what he does is anything other than shitposting dumb memes on the internet.

What a fucking joke.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Bullneck, Jr. says there is a meme going around these days . . .

f18.jpg

This is funny to me since I write requirement specs for a DoD contractor. One of my new engineers was writing a spec using the imperial system and we got dinged during a review by the army on it. 😅

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, speed817 said:

This is funny to me since I write requirement specs for a DoD contractor. One of my new engineers was writing a spec using the imperial system and we got dinged during a review by the army on it. 😅

Well, we are nato and sell our shit to most of the world. And they don’t use our system. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

...fighting the good fight for all of us. As if we're all lucky to have him......

Yeah, I could do w/o that kind of luck. I mean admitting that one admires ancient leaders who assassinated their political rivals and who in turn were assassinated is not a conservative democratic principle nor is it an admirable one as I suspect the admiration is more for their heavy handed authoritarianism than it is for their military strategy in battle.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Yeah, I could do w/o that kind of luck. I mean admitting that one admires ancient leaders who assassinated their political rivals and who in turn were assassinated is not a conservative democratic principle nor is it an admirable one as I suspect the admiration is more for their heavy handed authoritarianism than it is for their military strategy in battle.

"He'll get rid of all the people I don't like. And there's no way that I would ever be included in that..."

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 7

42 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Dumb cunt …

God if you are listening (and have a sense of humor) please make a semi would lose brake function at that intersection and plow through those dipshits giving them the blood bath they are requesting.  I will go to church every Sunday from now on if you make this so.

Edited by Horn Dog
i can't spell
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

In this day and age, I have to recognize that this could be a hoax.  But Eliot Higgins reposted it, so presumably there's something to it.

Just how much more obvious does it need to be stated?  This moron is a threat to the Republic.

• Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

16 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

In this day and age, I have to recognize that this could be a hoax.  But Eliot Higgins reposted it, so presumably there's something to it.

Just how much more obvious does it need to be stated?  This moron is a threat to the Republic.

Trump wants to be a dictator.  HE FUCKING SAID SO, UNAMBIGUOUSLY.

Trump admires dictators.  HE HAS FUCKING SAID/DONE SO, REPEATEDLY.

If you support Donald Trump, you are pro-dicator, and ANTI-democracy.  Period.  Full stop.  There is no argument, there is no explaining away.  Own it: you support an anti-American, anti-democracy authoritarian state.  You are a fucking piece of shit fascist.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

I feel like this is months or years old

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If you support Donald Trump, you are pro-dicator, and ANTI-democracy.  Period.  Full stop.  There is no argument, there is no explaining away.  Own it: you support an anti-American, anti-democracy authoritarian state.  You are a fucking piece of shit fascist.  

In my experience: "Hey, I'm not a huge fan of everything he says, but he's still better than Biden". Leaves me speechless.

• Rage+1 5

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Please dumb it down for the American reader.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I feel like this is months or years old

Perhaps, I've not gone looking around to date it. Few are under the impression he's had a change of heart or mind since whenever he made this statement, however.

The plausible deniability is that he's only referring to those directly with whom he works i.e. his staff and not the People of We, the People but I'm not one of those who gives him any wiggle room in that regard.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
EDIT: Comment was from a Fox and Friends interview summer of 2018. He later said he 'was kidding.'

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

In my experience: "Hey, I'm not a huge fan of everything he says, but he's still better than Biden". Leaves me speechless.

YEP.  They know he's awful and they know they support it, but this is always their excuse.  LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

2 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Yeah.   If this was from 2020 or before, how did it not get used then?

I think it did get used. It’s insane all the bullshit that he has against him, yet 70 million people still vote for him. Half this country is completely broken. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Dumb cunt …

Look, let's not get too freaked out here. 

Many of his supporters will need to do significant research on what a "bath" is before we should get concerned.