The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

In a just world, the dude taunting a black woman with monkey chants should be unemployable for life.

In this timeline, I am 100% confident he will be REWARDED for that conduct with a lucrative gig, and will be an elected official from Mississippi within the next 10 years.

And we get to "join" these fucksticks in a couple of months... (I know, they're already here...)

• Rage+1 4

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

There are posters here, with college degrees that would pay to change trump’s diaper 

No doubt, a true statement. I’m sure most are all over the football board with the blind SEC love on display there 24/7. Probably McCombs grads and frat boy fascists. 

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 2

Every single student looks the same

every.single.one.

I didn’t look like them, or act like them. I was often ostracized by them (the fraternity I pledged) for not adhering to the status quo when it came to clothing. I was a flip flops guy (in the summer/boots in the winter). The Dixie shuffle (some refer to it as Bama bangs, but I know what we called it) haircut, Gray New Balances or Clark’s Wallabies, and front-tucked shirt, wasn’t my cup of tea. I took their ribbings in stride.

Now for the humble brag:

At parties, either at the fraternity house, or off campus, I’d wear their snide remarks, and brush them off. Those dipshits were constantly vexed by the fact that I constantly went home with the girls they brought to the party.
The confused Hail Mary of, “he’s from Texas. That’s why he’s wearing shitkickers and a tee shirt! What the fuck?” Was always answered with a very controlled, but matter of fact, “But he plays baseball”.

Nostalgic rant over. I want to call in a fire-for-effect air strike on those fucktards. I knew my alma mater was going to figure out a way to make its way to the front page in a terrible manner. The only thing worse than those pieces of fuck-pie, are the twitter comments supporting them.
  • Hook 'Em 5

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

I hope that mother fucker has his shit put in blast and he’s a poster child for the wanna get away ads for SWA. I hope he never gets a good job in his life. what a piece of shit.  

and fuck the SEC, I’m pissed we are affiliating with those dipshits.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

I hope that mother fucker has his shit put in blast and he’s a poster child for the wanna get away ads for SWA. I hope he never gets a good job in his life. what a piece of shit.  

You mean “future Senator” poster child, right? Because that’s how this timeline works. That kid has “American leader” written all over him.

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, troph said:

fuck the SEC, I’m pissed we are affiliating with those dipshits.

I’m with you Troph! I’ve been 100% against it since Day 1.

It was so obviously an Abbott-MAGA-BOR move to align UT with the fascist South, to get the confederacy back together as much as possible. “Big Boy” football was the smokescreen. 

And here we are in MAGA America, going backward into the future—the 19th Century overtaking the 21st Century. 

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

JP Staples. Looks like his social media is wiped but apparently from DFW

The number of lower-performing racist Texans migrating to easy SEC schools is well known and sad.  Mostly because the schools are sad.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

He’s already pivoted to martyrdom on his (public) insta. Even got a fundraising link up (crypto based lol)

Yep. 100% chance he makes a chunk of money off of this.
200% chance he becomes a celebrity in the MAGAsphere.
300% chance he gets a nice cushy gig when he graduates, hired by some MAGA car dealer or finance bro or some such.
Evil wins in this timeline. It also pays.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

8 hours ago, troph said:

Check the racism thread for more info.  His shit is on blast.

8 hours ago, troph said:

High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep. 100% chance he makes a chunk of money off of this.
200% chance he becomes a celebrity in the MAGAsphere.
300% chance he gets a nice cushy gig when he graduates, hired by some MAGA car dealer or finance bro or some such.
Evil wins in this timeline. It also pays.

No such thing as white privilege bruh.

I'm telling you, we're a couple of months away from Trump rallies where they chant "Shit your pants! Shit your pants!" to him. 

"Crooked Joe Biden! He probably doesn't even shit his pants! What the hell kind of man uses a toilet?"

(wild applause) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

I'm telling you, we're a couple of months away from Trump rallies where they chant "Shit your pants! Shit your pants!" to him. 
"Crooked Joe Biden! He probably doesn't even shit his pants! What the hell kind of man uses a toilet?"
(wild applause) 

Bookmark this, people. For real. Bookmark it.
We long ago blew past surreal absurdity.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Screenshot_20240505-213240.png.f9dddf60635cf9fe42a278abbcf17071.png

AMERIGA FURK YAG! 

You know what?.......I had a moving spiritual time at church today.  Perhaps I was wrong.  We don't live in a computer simulation.  We live in the 1990's fiction section of a Brentano's bookstore, it is managed by Frank Stallone, and we shop alongside the stupidest fucking people America ever thought possible.  

In 1,000 years...how in the world will they ever be able to explain how fucking stupid we were?  

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

and we shop alongside the stupidest fucking people America ever thought possible.  

Ahhhh….people who think Molly Ringwald is more attractive than Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club.  Everything makes perfect sense.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1