The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

11 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

As was the case with many immigrants, Harrison’s people came to this country at Ellis Island. The overworked immigration employee did what was common to immigrants debarking to the United States, write down a short or Anglo-cized version of the immigrants’ actual foreign name.

And so, the six souls of the Buttfucker family walked down the gangplank, but left Ellis Island as Butker…

pepper your anus rep

1 hour ago, Snake Diggity said:

Small sample, but from what I’m seeing looks like they be mashing the shit out of the rich white golfer button, “fuck tha police!”

Right. Just check out the thread in Other Sports. The cops forgot their most fundamental command: Protect but don't bind. Bind but don't protect. They bound the wrong one.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bojack said:

Right. Just check out the thread in Other Sports. The cops forgot their most fundamental command: Protect but don't bind. Bind but don't protect. They bound the wrong one.

He is guilty of contempt of cop.  Please understand, that violation is purely subjective and based upon the cop’s feelings.    And triggered begets - ya know - his trigger 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Apropos of nothing, what happened to the "prepare your anus" rep? I'm sure it's been discussed but don't care enough to go looking

I don't know but I hope imma is using that edited image I gave him.  Speaking of anus, here's Comer Pyle asking for something.  He doesn't know what it is, but it has to be appropriate.  BTW, the guy he's speaking with is Rep. Jim McGovern from Worcester, Mass.  He's guy who reminded Chip Roy -- yelling about something in a speech a few months ago -- that the microphones at the lectern were working.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I’m in OKC at the moment. Holy shit, this place is a singularity of MAGA idiocy. Our hotel has stacks of two newspapers out: the WSJ (fine) and…The Epoch Times. Fucking for real.
The ads for the GQP congressional runoff are competing ads on who can suck Trump’s dick the hardest, and about who will be the most hardcore about protecting Oklahoma from the dirty Mexican horde.
Oklahoma…still even dumber than Texas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m in OKC at the moment. Holy shit, this place is a singularity of MAGA idiocy. Our hotel has stacks of two newspapers out: the WSJ (fine) and…The Epoch Times. Fucking for real.
The ads for the GQP congressional runoff are competing ads on who can suck Trump’s dick the hardest, and about who will be the most hardcore about protecting Oklahoma from the dirty Mexican horde.

A couple of summers ago we had a flight from NYC diverted to OKC instead of DFW.  Storms.  We had already spent a good amount of time on the tarmac at both airports when I started to feel kinda janky.  We caught a rideshare to the nearest hotel and I wore a mask in the lobby as we checked in to their last available room.  The desk guy was really put out by me wearing a mask.  I told him I didn't feel well and thought it might be covid, he was adamant I take the mask off "so he could hear me".

I did.

I popped a positive test the next day after we landed at ABIA.  Ha ha, fucker.  Okies.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

11 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I don't know but I hope imma is using that edited image I gave him.  Speaking of anus, here's Comer Pyle asking for something.  He doesn't know what it is, but it has to be appropriate.  BTW, the guy he's speaking with is Rep. Jim McGovern from Worcester, Mass.  He's guy who reminded Chip Roy -- yelling about something in a speech a few months ago -- that the microphones at the lectern were working.

Lapdog: rent free in Pyle’s head. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I just moved back here recently. It is bad. I happen to live in one of the very few blue areas in the whole fucking state. I actually like our little area right in the middle of OKC. However, the rest of the state can take a flying fuck. Those primary ads between Cole and that douche bag who actually lives in Texas are about to drive me crazy. Between just watching live TV for sports and the weather, I think I see one of those ads at least 20 times a day (some days easily over 50).

Edited by Thrawn

19 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

I just moved back here recently. It is bad. I happen to live in one of the very few blue areas in the whole fucking state. I actually like our little area right in the middle of OKC. However, the rest of the state can take a flying fuck. Those primary ads between Cole and that douche bag who actually lives in Texas are about to drive me crazy. Between just watching live TV for sports and the weather, I think I see one of those ads at least 20 times a day (some days easily over 50).

That's not any different than here in Dallas. We're thankfully solidly blue but you go just a little bit North on 75 and it's MAGA heaven up there. The ads are all about who can lick Trump and Abbott's taints the most. It's going to be really interesting when this Trump era is actually over how these morons will go on functioning. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the right is doing everything they complained the left was doing with "the cult of Obama". They were so desirous for a cult hero that they made this sham of a conservative their leader. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I picture some of you guys in the Metroplex venturing up into the Northern Suburbs and running into awkward psychotic MAGA folks like Phil in "Groundhog Day."  

"Lemme guess Karen, do you sell real estate?"  

BING!  

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m so tired of the Epoch Times billboards. Talk about bankrolled by foreign interests 

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

Does Tulsa have some blue areas too?

13 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Strangely (or not), Oklahoma seems to have more lesbian bars than just about anywhere (not that it's a thing that exists in great numbers...). Of course, lesbians exist across a broad range, like you'll have your country gals and military types who aren't necessarily progressive, or political, but still. It's an interesting dynamic to contemplate.

https://www.tastingtable.com/1318400/oklahoma-epicenter-lesbian-bars-us/#:~:text=Anchored by the state's largest,newcomers Indigo Lounge and The

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I’m so tired of the Epoch Times billboards. Talk about bankrolled by foreign interests 

It's not the #1 rated news source?

I kid.   I hate those fucking things too.  

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Does Tulsa have some blue areas too?

Unlike Texas's major cities, they don't seem to have too many dark blue areas yet, but I'm sure that's changing.

Oklahoma County

https://www.zipdatamaps.com/election-atlas/county/ok/oklahoma-county/map-of-2020-presidential-election-results-by-voting-precinct

Cleveland County (Norman)

https://www.zipdatamaps.com/election-atlas/county/ok/cleveland-county/map-of-2020-presidential-election-results-by-voting-precinct

Tulsa County

https://www.zipdatamaps.com/election-atlas/county/ok/tulsa-county/map-of-2020-presidential-election-results-by-voting-precinct

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

A couple of summers ago we had a flight from NYC diverted to OKC instead of DFW.  Storms.  We had already spent a good amount of time on the tarmac at both airports when I started to feel kinda janky.  We caught a rideshare to the nearest hotel and I wore a mask in the lobby as we checked in to their last available room.  The desk guy was really put out by me wearing a mask.  I told him I didn't feel well and thought it might be covid, he was adamant I take the mask off "so he could hear me".

I did.

I popped a positive test the next day after we landed at ABIA.  Ha ha, fucker.  Okies.

This is when you start doing this (yes, I realize the GIF features one of the MAGGIEST of the Hollywood MAGATs -- how's that for irony!)

386120af-9881-4921-9641-6cd4f61b12d7_tex

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

What part of OKC are you in?

I’d oddly interested in OKC.  Central OKC is oddly blue/purple but it’s in the state of Oklahoma, which means when you get to the cow pasture suburbs, you run into MAGA fuckery.  (Texas cities are the same.)

The I’ve Had It podcast women are from OKC and they’re solidly liberal.

What part of OKC are you in?
I’d oddly interested in OKC.  Central OKC is oddly blue/purple but it’s in the state of Oklahoma, which means when you get to the cow pasture suburbs, you run into MAGA fuckery.  (Texas cities are the same.)
The I’ve Had It podcast women are from OKC and they’re solidly liberal.

North Central. At the Ellison, right across from Chesapeake HQ, I think? We’re here for a wedding.
And we’re actually heading up to the rooftop bar, it’s a nice day.

We stayed in OKC's "best" downtown hotel ~ 2006.  The "river walk" was basically a drainage pipe with water in it.  Most of the restaurants were Sysco chain types.  It was really cheesy.

We were driving from Missouri but had two young children in tow; otherwise, we would have pushed through to Austin.  Blech.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

North Central. At the Ellison, right across from Chesapeake HQ, I think? We’re here for a wedding.

That’s weird.  That’s not really an “Epoch Times” sort of neighborhood.  Maybe it’s owned by some rich O&G type.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

We stayed in OKC's "best" downtown hotel ~ 2006.  The "river walk" was basically a drainage pipe with water in it.  Most of the restaurants were Sysco chain types.  It was really cheesy.

We were driving from Missouri but had two young children in tow; otherwise, we would have pushed through to Austin.  Blech.

OKC might as well be a completely different city now vs 2006.

• Hook 'Em 3

I'll take up for little Okie City.  No city in the country has done more to improve itself over the last 30 years than OKC.  After the bombing, they wanted to be known for something else and time and time again, the voters have approved tax and spending programs for public works and spaces and almost 100% of people agree the city is better off for it to the point that 70% of the people voted to spend $1B on a new arena.  ($1B is a LOT for an arena in OKC and you can't get 70% of people to agree on anything.)

They even made #86 on some list about the world's best food cities.  Even the city leaders were like "How the fuck did that happen?"

Meanwhile, the rest of the state be like "BIG GOVERNMENT SPENDING!!!!!"

• Hook 'Em 4

54 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That is less than a mile from my house. Right on the edge of the MAGA fuck sticks in Nichols Hills. If you catch the whiff of bourbon and grilled meats later on, that might be me in the backyard watching the thunder game. I will also be the asshole with the fire pit going even if it is hot outside. Just because, you know, fire.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

That is less than a mile from my house. Right on the edge of the MAGA fuck sticks in Nichols Hills. If you catch the whiff of bourbon and grilled meats later on, that might be me in the backyard watching the thunder game. I will also be the asshole with the fire pit going even if it is hot outside. Just because, you know, fire.

Solid humble brag.  Well done, sir.

Pretty hotel. Rehearsal dinner last both was at Chicken and Pickle, which was a pretty cool place.
Last time I found OKC cool was in the mid 80s…when we’d visit one of my dad’s buddies who lived in Moore, who had a daughter a year older than me, and she had some large tracts of land. Young brisket was captivated, and convinced that Oklahoma was the promised land of boobies. Young brisket did not have a broad frame of reference.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

When we made that overnight pit stop downtown OKC, the Thunder had a home game and the visiting team was also at our hotel.  I had really very little perception of how tall, skinny and young an NBA team could be.

Wedding is in Nichols Hills. As we drove in, I was convinced that they were gonna check my ID and hand me a leaf blower.
This neighborhood looks whiter than an albino in a blizzard.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

22 hours ago, Thrawn said:

22 hours ago, mdmost said:

That's not any different than here in Dallas. We're thankfully solidly blue but you go just a little bit North on 75 and it's MAGA heaven up there. The ads are all about who can lick Trump and Abbott's taints the most. It's going to be really interesting when this Trump era is actually over how these morons will go on functioning. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the right is doing everything they complained the left was doing with "the cult of Obama". They were so desirous for a cult hero that they made this sham of a conservative their leader. 

So funny how different areas are... different.  In my part of rural Colorado, there were large amounts of MAGA/Trump stuff displayed everywhere in 2016 and 2020.  Not nearly so much now.  I still hope it means something.