The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 5/20/2024 at 3:31 AM, Fastbreak said:

Why is it that these motherfucekrs own my spam mail folder? How come I don't ever get spam from the Libtards?

image.png.45ed36bd902de414e4af8c5054b25fc0.png

Conservative Intel is the incredibly ironic name of my new garage band.

That email list reminds of the Cossell pic with Bruce Jenner and O.J.  

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's 1984 and I've seen into the future and you're not gonna fucking believe this.  NLCS MVP, Steve Garvey and on the brink of failure owner of the New Jersey Generals USFL club, Donald Trump are going to need $50 from each of you to take over the U.S. Government.  And oh yeah, the half-wit baby just born to Trump somehow survived Donald's attempt to smother him.  He'll need cash, too."  

I guess put this here?  Remember the woman on the flight out of DFW who saw invisible aliens or something and got thrown off the plane?  Well, she's a MAGA/patriot/warrior grifting influencer now because of course she is:

tiffany-gomas-american-airlines-flight.j

44 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I guess put this here?  Remember the woman on the flight out of DFW who saw invisible aliens or something and got thrown off the plane?  Well, she's a MAGA/patriot/warrior grifting influencer now because of course she is:

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Is that a cock-socket on her iPhong?

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

LgZlq2s.thumb.jpg.09b4e76137637fdd33520f0896401473.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/20/2024 at 7:14 AM, speed817 said:

GN8zBjuWEAEGA3p.thumb.jpg.f74b63f6c7f56f86e59cb92c34dfe419.jpg

Who would have thought that come November, we would pining for the simpler times of 2020 when all we had to deal with was an insurrection, some light treason,  and a world wide pandemic.

On 5/13/2024 at 5:29 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

Jonathan Karl wrote about McEntee in his book Betrayal. Here’s an excerpt:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/11/trump-johnny-mcentee-january-6-betrayal/620646/

On 5/12/2024 at 10:29 PM, bolverk said:

John David McEntee II (born May 9, 1990) is an American political advisor who served in the Trump administration. He has been a Trump loyalist during and after the Trump presidency. He began as a body man and personal aide to the president but was dismissed by White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly in March 2018 after failing a security clearance background check, which discovered he was under investigation by the Department of Homeland Security due to debt-related issues from gambling.

After Kelly was dismissed in December 2018, Donald Trump rehired McEntee and named him Director of the White House Presidential Personnel Office in February 2020. After leaving the White House, McEntee founded The Right Stuff, a dating app for conservatives, which he led as CEO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McEntee_(political_aide)?wprov=sfla1

If even half of the Atlantic article is accurate, it's amazing how much power this guy had in the Trump administration especially in the final weeks. He basically was running the Defense Dept and attempted to do the same with the DOJ.

So Charlie Kirk posted this video, ends up it's a crowd for Biden last month. Eric Trump reposts it and acts like it actually happened, catturd chimes in. 

My question is for any Republican or Trump voter that has to be lurking on this thread: What are you doing? Do you have no shame supporting or defending these people? Or if you're turning a blind eye to this nonsense, why? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

So Charlie Kirk posted this video, ends up it's a crowd for Biden last month. Eric Trump reposts it and acts like it actually happened, catturd chimes in. 

My question is for any Republican or Trump voter that has to be lurking on this thread: What are you doing? Do you have no shame supporting or defending these people? Or if you're turning a blind eye to this nonsense, why? 

Bu-bu-bu-but videos on twatter are ALWAYS correct and factual as framed! If you don't have the capacity for critical thought, it's quite easy to understand 

28 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Bu-bu-bu-but videos on twatter are ALWAYS correct and factual as framed! If you don't have the capacity for critical thought, it's quite easy to understand 

I know, right?  Twitter (excuse me -- EXTREME HARDCORE SITE X) is the last bastion for truth.  Only X can be relied upon to disseminate the truth!

Wait...what's that?  99% of what's posted on X is utter and complete false bullshit?  Well goddammit....does this mean that tons of hot young asian gals DON'T want to have sex with me?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, C-Man said:

That doesn't appear to be the same crowd in Eric/Kirk's tweets and the video posted by VashH3 so not sure that proves/disproves either of them.

There's really no way of knowing. We know that Charlie Kirk is an untrustworthy propagandist, but I can also confidently say that there's a crowd at the corner of W 56th and 5th Ave, across from Trump Tower. I don't know where Stern's show is recorded or if it's anywhere close to Trump Tower.

We also don't exactly know what the folks are filming with their cameras. Some of them seem to be pointing their phones above street level. If they are filming Trump's motorcade, does that necessarily make them Trump supporters? I mean, we don't see anyone cheering, and it's only a 10-second clip. If I were standing there, I, an avowed Trump hater, would probably be filming shit with my phone, too.

39 minutes ago, Captainant said:

And...this. I know you're referring to the flood of protest videos, all taken from a single and narrow perspective and framed to discredit them. Some were likely genuine, some looked staged, and some looked like they were taken out of context. What we shouldn't do is take anything as Gospel anymore. This isn't directed solely at conservatives on this board because I've seen a lot of questionable or easily debunked stuff getting posted by anti-Trump posters, too.

I've already wasted too much time and energy on this topic. All the misinfo is just getting really tiresome.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

All the misinfo is just getting really tiresome.

Agreed. I don't think these social media propagandists are smart enough to be this diabolical, but exhausting people with endless bullshit will work. People are just gonna give up and let their confirmation bias completely take over. We are totally fucked as a society informationally, and anyone thinking that's being overdramatic has blinders on. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

That doesn't appear to be the same crowd in Eric/Kirk's tweets and the video posted by VashH3 so not sure that proves/disproves either of them.

30 minutes ago, bolverk said:

There's really no way of knowing. 

I mean, there kind of is a way of knowing. You're going to tell me that many Donald supporters showed up in support of him, and for the first time ever, not a single one of those wackos is sporting a red hat or Trump flag? 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Drool 2

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I mean, there kind of is a way of knowing. You're going to tell me that many Donald supporters showed up in support of him, and for the first time ever, not a single one of those wackos is sporting a red hat or Trump flag? 

Again, as I pointed out, we know it's in front of Trump Tower. We know it's a bunch of people filming, but we don't know what they're filming or why. It could be a totally impromptu thing where tourists were there over the weekend (this hit the Twittersphere two days ago, i.e., Sunday), and they caught the Donald arriving. I agree that they don't look like a MAGA crowd, though. 

At the same time, the debunker claims it's really Biden supporters, and he proceeds to show a clip of POTUS arriving for his interview with Stern. That clip looks like it's in Manhattan, but I'm unfamiliar with NYC and can't recognize the buildings or street signs. Can we then take his word instead? I don't think a strong case can be made that they're really Biden supporters.

So, yeah, that's my point. Neither Twitterer seems credible in this propaganda back-and-forth.