Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

20 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

He's a libertarian leaning, small government, humans are tribal and shouldn't be forced to mix proponent on one side, while women shouldn't have the same freedom of choice and you know what, the strongest countries are authoritarian ones where not everyone gets a say believe on the other side, and he balances those two in his mind perfectly. It's terrifies me. 

The shameless comfort and open air worship of "strength" as the end-all-be-all by "it's still real to me, dammit" blubber dorks has been one of the more eye opening things to me this last decade. I always figured "would you rather live in the strongest country or the happiest country?" would be a no-brainer for the overwhelming majority of people. I was wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Foosters said:

damn man, why you gotta throw CTJ under the bus like that?

Ha. Not really funny. He does despise this place. But no, this guy is...out there. And sadly compared to most of society, he's not all THAT out there. 

4 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Scott Adams is somehow even more divorced than Elon. 

It’s funny how Adams fucked up the trophy wife thing.  I wonder how much she got out of him.  She had two kids already, was in her 20s, yet they didn’t have kids.

• Like 1

The only thing worse than Kansas City going to another Super Bowl would have been them losing and having to hear 2 weeks of incels high fiving each other about Taylor Swift and vaccines torpedoing their season.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

I’d watch this. Not going to lie.

768ffc76-408a-4333-abf5-b3f83e61a410.png

They don’t even realize King of the Hill is coming back.

Or that he brought back Beavis and Butthead.  Or the most famous scene from his largest live-action project was about calculating how fast one guy could jerk off up to four other guys almost simultaneously, complete with equations on a whiteboard.  

Fwz04e.gif

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Colin Kaepernick should sing the national anthem then chug a Bud Light before crushing it on his forehead and flipping off the cameras.  That would be the cherry on top.

Edited by texasdago
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

...while wearing a Taylor Swift t-shirt. 

That would be like picking a side so maybe he can wear Green Day or Rage Against the Machine (now that MAGA is figuring out that Rage may have been slightly political after all)

• Haha 1

On 1/22/2024 at 10:45 AM, SydneyCarton said:

obligatory:

image.png.ad87d2cce0899b9d596d4785bee5b093.png

You know what I don't get about this... why does he not like car engines?

38 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

How long til our resident libertarian starts a new thread linking to an essay from some site zero hedge is too ashamed to link to making this argument?

I'm not going to lie, I don't even know what this means. They're saying she/women should become sex slaves becuse...? Well that's repugnant. 

Taxes are income redistribution. Everyone already participates in that except some/most billionaires.

• Hook 'Em 1

It boggles my mind that the outrage geniuses can't see how they're being played by RW media w/respect to Swift/Kelce. The NFL needs not only consumers viewing its sold ad time, but players in the pipeline. Anyone with half a brain who reads may have noticed that participation numbers of males in football has declined overall. It's especially noticeable in certain demographics and certain states. WaPo did an article on it, and the NFHS released a survey about two years ago that broke down some of the numbers based on tackle, flag, etc. Oddest thing: while overall participation was down, girls participation was up--perhaps that made the NFL take notice. Especially due to the fact that the wealthier, more educated, whiter demographics were the areas where overall tackle football participation declined.

If you have fewer players in the pipeline and fewer fans watching, money dries up. Guess, they could go Saudi like pro golf (one of the few sports that saw an increase in the NFHS survey) and the other sports that Saudi has purchased  large shares of (soccer, Formula One, Cricket among others) but given Saudi Arabia's views towards women in sport, the NFL is capitalizing on this moment to perhaps get a viewing share of the younger demographic who like to, you know, enjoy the rizz of the singer and athlete.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/interactive/2023/football-participation-decline-politics-demographics/

https://www.nfhs.org/articles/nfhs-releases-first-high-school-sports-participation-survey-in-three-years/

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Forgot to add links
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 1/21/2024 at 6:18 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

I was told they honor the flag:

The irony and lack of self-awareness is really amazing.

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

You know what I don't get about this... why does he not like car engines?

Because they're woke.

On 1/26/2024 at 12:09 PM, wildcat09 said:

image.thumb.png.46b83c7f710ed31f73e38a52ab7fa7cc.png

Scott Adams is somehow even more divorced than Elon. 

The people who complain about marriage, dating, sex, or whatever are obvious incel haters.  

I'm 49 and I could get laid this week and married in six months.  If you're a man over 35-40 and can't get a good woman then that says more about you than any of them.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

My MAGA parents-in-law actually like the 49ers, and it's for the exact reason that you'd expect.

"I like how clean cut Brock Purdy and Christian McCaffrey are. They have a man's haircut, and play the game the right way without all of that showboating."

52 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

My MAGA parents-in-law actually like the 49ers, and it's for the exact reason that you'd expect.

"I like how clean cut Brock Purdy and Christian McCaffrey are. They have a man's haircut, and play the game the right way without all of that showboating."

They play smart...like coaches on the field. 

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

• Haha 1
  • Drool 2

Do we have a separate thread for Ben Shapiro? If so, I couldn't find it.

At any rate, the GQP grifting manlet joined somebody named Tim McDonald on a rap and it's every bit as horrible as you might expect. Shapiro's part starts at 1:08 or so:

• Haha 1