Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

I wanted to come back to this, because I feel like its crucial to this whole thread.

The upstream consensus was that this meant she was down to tongue to brown eye. 

3 hours ago, Whitman said:

giphy-downsized.gif

Sorry for being naive, but what does the motions the middle chick is making mean?  Does she eat pussy or want hers eaten or is it something else?

Edited by Anastasis

38 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I love how all these coaches are contacting him in private.  A public show of support, that would actually help this ass-pimple, simply isn't possible.  I guess it's because "they know what's up."

With all these contacts,  surely he wont be out of a job forever. 

Ya know. I am a big tom herman fan. And i love the whole " ok cool, hook em 🤘" thing. 

But not to rain on any parades. But you can attach signatures to texts. And "hook em" would be a very appropriate signature fot TH to make. 

So whereas the text said " ok cool hookem🤘". What he probably really texted was "ok cool" and the rest was appended with the signature. 

Not saying it isnt cool. Not saying we dont ride with it. 

Just saying we need to be honest about where it came from.  

#okcoolhookem

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

8 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Ya know. I am a big tom herman fan. And i love the whole " ok cool, hook em 🤘" thing. 

But not to rain on any parades. But you can attach signatures to texts. And "hook em" would be a very appropriate signature fot TH to make. 

So whereas the text said " ok cool hookem🤘". What he probably really texted was "ok cool" and the rest was appended with the signature. 

#okcoolhookem

Do people really attach signatures to their text messages, though? I mean, maybe they do, but I've never seen it. What would be the point?

Edited by Art Vandelay
ousucks

20 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

#okcoolhookem

I have never texted with someone who has a signature.  I’m just wondering how you got to “we need to be honest about where it came from”.  

3 hours ago, El Squared said:

There is a dark slang completely inappropriate ( but funny)  acronym known to some in medicine :

T.F. BUNDY. 

It refers to patients that are completely screwed and suffering. I would also apply it dear ZS.

It stands for: Totally Fucked, But Unfortunately Not Dead Yet.

ZS is a TF BUNDY.

Yes. Often closely followed by CTD (circling the drain), and then DRT (dead right there ... as in 'I just walked in and found him dead right there').

30 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

#okcoolhookem

This reads like it was written by a 75 year old aggy.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1