Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

now i realize what I am about to write could be construed as war mongering, or escalating the issue.

But we, and the rest of the civilized world have declared Wagner to be a foreign state run terroist organization.

based on that designation we would be legally allowed to cruise missile the ever-living fuck out of the wagner camps in Belarus.

yes, it might escalate things, but it could also shut Russia and wagner the fuck up if 90% of their new Belarus headquarters staff and equipment all spontaniously combusted one night.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

yes, it might escalate things, but it could also shut Russia and wagner the fuck up if 90% of their new Belarus headquarters staff and equipment all spontaniously combusted one night.

Russia has a treaty with Belarus (or rather Belarus has a treat with Russia).

Do it in Africa.  Russia could do nothing to help them, and we could claim it was at the request of those that Wagner is exploiting.

Would deprive them of international revenue, and send a message.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russia has a treaty with Belarus (or rather Belarus has a treat with Russia).

Do it in Africa.  Russia could do nothing to help them, and we could claim it was at the request of those that Wagner is exploiting.

Would deprive them of international revenue, and send a message.

There is a hostile regime in the Central African Republic begging to find out.  Quite frankly, I'm surprised they haven't been hit there.   Also, I could be wrong, but my understanding is that Wagner is legally a criminal organization, not a designated terrorist organization.  While a technicality, it's a big distinction.  I.E. we don't use stealth cruise missiles to cripple the mafia on Sicily, therefore we don't do it Wagner in Africa.  Now, should they get the ISIS level label, well then, flying death robots it is.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

now i realize what I am about to write could be construed as war mongering, or escalating the issue.

But we, and the rest of the civilized world have declared Wagner to be a foreign state run terroist organization.

based on that designation we would be legally allowed to cruise missile the ever-living fuck out of the wagner camps in Belarus.

Alternatively, just stop pretending they are a PMC and instead regard them as a wing of the Russian Military.  Any action performed by them is considered an act of the state.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

You’re telling me the Russians can’t advance a hundred meters for months on end, and now suddenly are sprinting ahead and gaining seven km in a day?

I don’t know, man. Just smells like Cannae to me.

Deep State is pretty reliable.

• Rage+1 3

16 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Wow.  When did China become such a bad global citizen?

Color me shocked that a global power will do something that they perceive to be in their best interest.  I think supporting Ukraine is the right thing to do.  I also think it is in the best interest of the United States.  However, you have to be extremely naive to think that the US has always acted based on what is right when that conflicted with what was in our best interests.

• Hook 'Em 2

53 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Color me shocked that a global power will do something that they perceive to be in their best interest.  I think supporting Ukraine is the right thing to do.  I also think it is in the best interest of the United States.  However, you have to be extremely naive to think that the US has always acted based on what is right when that conflicted with what was in our best interests.

Huh?

I drank Gen. Petraeus' koolaid and now feel like we're 3-2 to start the season and I'm mumbling 'we still control our own destiny in conference'. What's going to change to turn the tide on this thing? I still feel like a slog favors Russia. Some viable 3rd party candidate in the US and it's Jesus take the wheel territory for me on this thing.

20 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I drank Gen. Petraeus' koolaid and now feel like we're 3-2 to start the season and I'm mumbling 'we still control our own destiny in conference'. What's going to change to turn the tide on this thing? I still feel like a slog favors Russia. Some viable 3rd party candidate in the US and it's Jesus take the wheel territory for me on this thing.

If it's your nature to show up here once a week and drink bleach for everyone to see, or if you're doing this intentionally for fun, can you just save us all the time and go ahead and just PM LordMelbourne/GRU or Longhornsnus/DonkeyCigars directly, please, and spare the rest of us this shit? That or just fucking go back and read the half a dozen posts on each  page that talk about how this is going to be a long AF slog, right until it isn't. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Russia's biggest/only supplier is...Iran.

Ukraine's supplier is..NATO and NATO's military-industrial complex. 

Out of the top 25 weapons/defense manufacturers in the world, Russia has 3 (and they are not in the top 10 and I saw one report where they've dropped out of the top 25 due to sanctions crippling them) while the rest are American, British, French, and a few German and a couple of Japanese/Korean companies. 

Ukraine has retaken close to 50% of the land Russia grabbed last year.

And a fucking would-be coup that was headed to Moscow unopposed and with tanks and artillery was stopped because the guy staging it told them to back down, and yet he's still alive, walking around.

Russia is fucked.

• Hook 'Em 1