Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 minute ago, Saint Austin said:

Will someone smarter than me say if this is a good thing or a bad thing?

Good in that a certified mass murderer could be dead.

Bad in that it tells the rest of the cowed Russian leadership that they absolutely cannot go after Pooty Poot without them, their family, their neighbors and past coworkers are all on the hook if they miss.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Austin said:

Will someone smarter than me say if this is a good thing or a bad thing?

Probably neither.  It's good the Prigozhin can't be the leader to depose Putin, because he was a complete shitbag of a human, probably worse than Putin.  It's bad that he lead a coup, was stopped and Putin now will have likely gained more control from fear.  

The best news is that when they are busy eating their own it can only help Ukraine.  To be honest, at this point the more they kill themselves the better.  1 down a few more million to go.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, deech said:

In fairness, he lived 59 days longer than many expected.

Yeah, but he had to know he was dead within a few months when he just decided to call off his march to Moscow and go home without even trying to see his coup through.  Remember, it wasn't like they were stopped by Russian resistance.  Something put a fear in him worse than his own personal safety/death and he decided to abruptly abort the uprising.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Curious why pootie waited until now. Maybe he wanted to make sure Wagner was re-distributed the way he wanted before he took total control? 

I think so. You don’t whack their boss when they’re on the road to Moscow. You do it when they’re in W Africa or Belarus. 

How are y’all not finding the news that Russian air defenses shot down the plane? I was on financial times and they reported that a couple of missiles were launched from Russian air defense towards the jet. I also saw the Twitter videos of it falling from the sky, it looked broken like it had been impacted by something.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Chimpo said:

How are y’all not finding the news that Russian air defenses shot down the plane? I was on financial times and they reported that a couple of missiles were launched from Russian air defense towards the jet. I also saw the Twitter videos of it falling from the sky, it looked broken like it had been impacted by something.

Watching it go down and freezing a frame or two, it was missing a wing.  Which checks out -- the embraer that he was on has underwing engines, so that's where a heat seeker likely would have done its damage.

• Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Everyone assumes Putin had the guy whacked, but what if air defense just mistook his plane for a Malaysian airliner? 

I mean, with what we've seen so far, can we really rule out incompetence?

15 minutes ago, Johnny Chimpo said:

in this video (the second tweet) you can see that it was shot down

• Hook 'Em 6

7 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

I mean, with what we've seen so far, can we really rule out incompetence?

in this video (the second tweet) you can see that it was shot down

Am I the only one that imagines that Pigmeat was screaming like a bitch all the way to the ground?

Edited by Shoxthemonkey
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1